- 0 (0%)
oops
- 0 (0%)
whoopsy-daisy
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 08, 2019, 12:48:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games  (Read 33703 times)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki Wars: The Omega Games
« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2019, 06:37:17 am »

"THANKS FOR THE SAVE!"

Shoot through the carapace hole again.

((Two questions: Is the 8-1-1 meant to be 8-1+1? Is the 12/12 ammo meant to be 9/12 ammo?))
For the first, no. An aimed attack(the holes are big enough to not count, but the organs aren't) takes a -1, but in turn it hits the targeted parts if successful, potentially dealing more damage despite the low roll, or otherwise allowing you to 'direct' the damage

You're right about the second one though.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2019, 03:51:23 pm »

>Shrug off the pain while lunging at the monster that burned me, cutting off whatever body parts would be harmful with my swords.
it's over

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2019, 09:08:05 pm »

Observe longer and in greater detail, this house wrecking.

s t e a l t h i l y y y
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2019, 02:44:09 am »

((I see that RNGesus has been kind enough to grace me with an amazing crafting result and a field test for it immediately afterwards. Neat.))

I presume I'm just going to keep tinkering it up. If that big monster does show up before I'm done, 13th Hour should transfix it with her power while leaving myself and Party Corn unaffected. Since the monster will presumably be harmless-ish after that, Party Corn will need to keep watch for any other threats. If 13th Hour's power does not work, Party Corn should unleash a Butter Barrage, hopefully tossing the potato in a place that will keep the monster away from my tinkering and not have us hit by collateral damage.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2019, 10:41:54 am »

Waitlist pls
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2019, 04:27:20 pm »

Sorry for just how long this turn is taking. I've found myself rather busy, so it's been hard to find time to work on my games(this and Stand-Off) without burning myself out.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2019, 05:54:52 pm »

Once again I am sorry for the delay. The turn would have been ready today, but then things happened and I wasn't able to do quite as much work on it as I wanted. It should be ready early tomorrow morning however, and hopefully we'll never have another delay like this again.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2019, 12:08:38 pm »

Episode 1: Save us Star Guardians!
Assassination
Turn 6: What goes up, must come down.
(Initiative: Elena=7, Persephone=7-1, Clinkz=6, Capitao=6, Beirus=6, Kan=5, Androxus=3, Smoke=2 )

Having finished with the first monster Elena leaps off of her vehicle, pushing through her pain in an attempt to slice the remaining foe to ribbons.
Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
Once again she twirls, her blades flashing in the light of several things. The moon, the stars, but mostly the hundreds of energy blasts raining down on the city from the seemingly endless horde of invading space monsters. The creature falls to the ground, its head cleaved into three pieces. With plenty of time to spare, she makes a move back to her tank and loads in another shell. The incoming giant won't be distant for long.

(5-2(dying) Persephones eyes flutter open as she plummets. She wants to raise her staff, to fire one last attack, but... she fails. Her eyes close once more, and moments later... SPLAT
Persephone's body hits the ground with a sickening sound, bones cracking and meat splattering against the grass.

Persephone has die- oh?
"Oh Traveler, Oh Traveler!" Following swiftly behind the remains of the Spinster Guardian, though at far less than terminal velocity, is her Ghost.

"Goodness me, bad luck deary. At least you're not out of the game yet!... Not that you're hearing this."
"Oof. Hah, that sure didn't look fun for you."

Clinkz turns to his companion, "I'll distract it, you attack from behind. Retreat back to me if it notices you. Take the sword, it will help." He says, handing Salamanders Fang to the young troll. "Got_it!" Fozzer exclaims, taking the glowing blade and scampering off. The beast turned its head to follow, but Clinkz was having none of it. (8 v 10+1-1(HUGE, Injuries) An arrow flew from his bow, burning with hellish fire, yet it failed to pierce more than an inch into the beasts skin.
Yet, the plan had worked, the Devourers eyes where all on him. Taking this opportunity, Fozzer rushes in, Salamanders Fang hefted above him, a swung it down (4+1(Surprise) v 8+1-1(HUGE, Injuries)) And yet, he was less quiet than he anticipated. The beast twisting in place, very nearly whipping its tail into his chest. Lighting up another arrow, Clinkz fires. (6 v 3+1-1(HUGE, Injuries)) This one goes far better, finding its way into an open wound and causing the Devourer to scream out in fury.

"Thanks for the save!" Shouts Capitao as he readies for another shot. (5-1(Moving Target) vs 7+1(HUGE) As he fires, the bullets find their way into... its hardened carapace, doing little. The beast takes exception to this however, and swings its tail into your chest. You hear something audibly crack as it hits, and you go flying back.

"Now isn't that ironic."
"Nnnno, I don't think it is."

Beirus continues working, light and noise emenating in mass quantities from his area. (3) The project is approaching completion, but it will still take time. However, time does not seem like something you will be given, as an enormous beast, covered in bluish-purple and luminescent green, rampages into view. As it closes in, Thirteenth Hour readies herself as the beast approaches and... (10) There's a flash, Party Corn covers his eyes from the light, and there's a tremendous thud as the beast topples to the ground mid-charge, covering the noise of the far less tremendous thud of 13th herself hitting the floor as well.

"Pffft. Whump."

Kan continues his duel to the death against the massive monster. Raising his mechs other weapon he fires. (8 v 5+1(AP Rounds)) This one is far more succesful, digging a notable chunk out of the monsters torso, yet it hasn't been lethal. Your Grub continues its... well, less of a fight at this point, and more of a meal. (8 v 2-2(Pinned)) The grub bites down around the monsters head. There is a crack, and a crunch, and the grub lifts its head, revealing a bloody stump where its skull once was.

"Good going!"

Androxus, immediately bored with the prospect of having no monsters to fight, but still aware that having test subjects cannon fodder minions was important, turned to Skramm "Go find zome, uh, bandages, for your friend zere." He says. It takes a moment, but the instructions finally click together in the goblins head and he nods, scampering off to... probably do some corpse looting.
Androxus himself meanwhile, moves on to try and fight more monsters, though careful to not wander too far, else the little creature would probably get lost. (9) As luck would have it, he hears the sounds of gunfire and roaring, coming to a ledge, he spots a particularly sizeable beast tearing apart a small group of soldiers below. He lifts his Doomrocket off of his back, and lines up a shot.  (7+1+1(Surprise, AoE) v 5+1-1(HUGE, Distracted) The rocket flies forth, and with an explosion comparable to missiles nearly twice the rockets size, practically splatters the monsters entire left arm, as well as a decent chunk of its shoulder and side. The beast topples to the ground and roars out in agony, as the remaining soldiers take the opportunity to fire everything they've got into it.

Smoke continues to observe The Big One, it appears that for now it is resting, the forces arrayed against it now dead.

The lights in the sky are clear now. They shine brighter than any star. All across the city, a faint hope blossoms.

The monsters move in.
(5) Elena finds herself approached by a large monster, somewhat war torn, but still in fighting shape.

(4-1(dead)) A small monster approaches Persephone's corpse as the Ghost comes whirling down to restore her.

The Devourer lunges at Clinkz, ready to crush his bones and scatter the dust. (6+1(HUGE) v 3) He manages to avoid certain death, but the beasts head smashes into his chest, shattering most of his ribs.

Not eager to allow another human being to die, the mech pilot fires upon their foe. (10+1(AP Rounds) v 8+1(HUGE)) Their next shot blows a hole through the side of the beasts body, removing its arm. The beast seems to be on its last legs, but it is not done yet.
Spoiler: rolls (click to show/hide)
It slams itself into the Atlas, the cockpit shattering as the mech topples over.

(8, 8(check)) It seems that 13th Hours power wasn't quite as effective against the monster as thought, possibly something to do with its alien biology. It creature begins to stir.

The beast fighting with Kan enrages at the death of what was, assumedly, its child. It lunges at the Grub(7+1(HUGE) v 3-1(Slow)) It leaps atop the insects corpulent form, beginning to savagely tear away chunks.

(4) The attention of another few small whelps has been drawn to the sound of Androxus' Doomrocket exploding. The crippled behemoth meanwhile manages to barely lift itself from the ground.

(5) Nothing much happens on Smokes end. Another Cerberus force wanders close to its position, and it destroys them all the same.

Warriors:
Spoiler: Hotfire (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ANGRY DEMON (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Two Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Greatness (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Roseheart (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)

Elena has returned to her tank, and must now deal with a somewhat battered HUGE monster.

Persephone is dead. For now.

Fozzer has failed his stealth check against the Devourer and for it Clinkz has received a broken ribcage

Capitao has failed his gun check and for it has received several broken ribs

Beirus is still working, and the beast has been slept. However, it is waking up

Kan is putting up a good fight against the HUGE monster, and its child is dead. His Grub is no longer having a good time though.

Androxus just blew the fuck out of an unsuspecting giant monster, attracting the attention of so significantly less giant monsters. One would even say they're small.

The Big One is still Big.

Please do be on the lookout for mistakes. I'm going to be working on going through the character sheets and making sure they're up to date, because there are several mistakes that have been made thus far. Also, we've technically had our first character death, technically, because it was somebody with a way to revive. Others don't necessarily look too far off though.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 11:32:23 am by Failbird105 »

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2019, 04:23:01 pm »

>Vibe check that battered huge monster with my tank's cannon, preferably aimed at its weak point.
it's over

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2019, 05:35:16 pm »

Shoot at the HUGE monster while it attacks my grub. Don't touch my grub you sonuvabitch.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2019, 05:43:48 pm »

>Vibe check that battered huge monster with my tank's cannon, preferably aimed at its weak point.
If this is an action it needs to be bolded

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2019, 06:27:04 pm »

Be dead till not dead. Immediately attack the nearest thing uppon revival.

Hotfire90

« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2019, 06:30:50 pm »

Transform into a Vicetopus, proceed to restrain and crush the devourer with my powerful tentacles.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2019, 08:38:41 pm »

If this is an action it needs to be bolded
unbolded action master race
it's over

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2019, 12:40:14 am »

Do something probably out of character for my avatar and flip off the big boi before focusing on hand-to-handing the small whelps as they approach. Gotta conserve ammo.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19