Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30

Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC  (Read 23755 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem: Marks of Royalty IC
« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2019, 08:53:49 am »

"I hate chokepoints..." Renee muttered, as she stepped aside to allow Emilia to take her position.

E10
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2019, 09:06:35 am »

"Thanks, Renee! Now, Fionn, hold on tight. Don't want to fall off. But, uh, not too tight, okay?"

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2019, 10:17:32 am »

Quote from: Emilia vs Thief
Emilia’s mind is clear! +15 Evade

Emilia attacks!
Hit: 94-18=66
Crit: 1
Rolls: (64) (99) Hit!
Thief takes 8 damage!

Thief counter attacks!
Hit: 100-15-12=73
Crit: 2
Roll: (82) Miss!

Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 01:14:46 pm by GodofGamingRWBY »
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 29, 2019, 01:10:47 pm »

F, 8.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: September 29, 2019, 01:17:30 pm »

Burhardt gathered a mass of dark energy in his hand and threw it overhand at the man on the far side of the river. Hopefully, his companions had tired him out badly enough that he'd be able to score a solid hit.

attack Thief 1!

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 29, 2019, 01:24:42 pm »

Quote from: Burhardt vs Thief
Burhardt attacks!
Hit: 90-18=72
Crit: 3
Rolls: (20) (54)
Burhardt finishes the thief off with 10 damage!

Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 29, 2019, 01:28:04 pm »

Fionn looked more annoyed as the knife hit him than hurt, pulling it out of his arm and tossing it to the side and examining the shirt.

"Oh, great, that'll take ages to sew back up and clean..."

He prepared another knife to chuck at the thief, prepared to make his mark, but was quickly scooped up before he could even do anything by Emilia. He grit his teeth and held onto Emilia tightly, but definitely not too tightly; normally he'd make some kind of dirty remark, but he was not a fan of heights and was thus not in the mood to make those kinds of jokes.

"N... No, no, don't want that, no."

Fionn tried to keep calm, but he really wanted off as soon as possible. He kept looking at his sleeve to try and distract himself; he'd rather look annoyed than anxious. He watched as Burhardt took down the thief, he really wished he had gotten to take them down.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 29, 2019, 01:36:13 pm »

Burhardt allowed himself a quick sigh of relief as his magic struck true. "I got him! Very good." Burhardt set about gathering another orb of magic, fully expecting the attentions of one of the archers.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 29, 2019, 02:09:38 pm »

Cocytus watched the clumsy cockatoo both missing his throw and getting hit before getting dragged away with amusement.
"Hah! I am glad I had the chance to see his 'prowess' there."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 29, 2019, 07:45:28 pm »

"Heh, don't celebrate too soon, Cocytus. First impressions have a tendency to betray you."
"However, I will allow myself to be humored by it for now and join your glee, dowahahaha!"

Then, his eyes focus back on the archer on the other side, murmuring to himself as he gets into position.

"Me shooting at your mounted friend only gave you a short-lived respite... But now you must decide... Take a shot at me, putting you in a vulnerable position for me to counterattack... or shift over to try to leave a mark in a wyvern's scales?"

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 29, 2019, 08:40:18 pm »

Odette watched Fionn's folly with deadpan silence. As the pegasus flew off with the peacock boi helplessly clinging to it's rider, she let an exasperated sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose.
It took that idiot less than five whole minutes to prove just how utterly right I was...
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 30, 2019, 12:08:04 am »

Emilia could feel Fionn's discomfort from behind her. Totally understandable. Truth be told, she wasn't entirely intending on dragging Fionn along when she charged in. It just, sort of, happened, with Fionn somehow being literally dragged on as she pulled back from the attack run. Well, no use crying over spilt milk. She's got a new passenger now.

"You're nervous, aren't you? Aw, don't be. I was kidding.", Emilia simply chattered on, trying to reassure Fionn. "Bell's perfectly safe, even if he doesn't normally let other people ride him. He must like you quite a bit, I think. Now, feel that wind in your hair? And, uh, nothing weird about it but you have a lot of hair to feel. How did you get them to stand up like that?" She was feeling a lot more relaxed already just from having a passenger.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 09:11:08 am by ctsun »

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 30, 2019, 11:51:38 am »

Fionn tried to feel safe despite being high in the air and a bit too close to someone for comfort, but at the same time, he couldn't help but feel just slightly on edge. It would be so easy for Emilia to simply do a quick maneuver and drop him from this height... no, why was he feeling that? What if she was genuinely trying to help him try to feel better?

...He was slightly reluctant, but he decided to try talking for a bit. It was at least nice to know that the pegasus supposedly liked him.

"Ah... my hair. Well... I take time in the mornings to get it done, it's a lot harder than it looks... it takes plenty of knotting and tying, but... well, I like it."

Fionn tried to sound boisterous, but it was really not going over well considering he was high in the air. He tried his absolute best not to look down.

"...and no, I'm not that great with heights, but... well, I'll... trust you."

He prayed to whatever deity that may be watching that that trust would not be yanked out from under him. He did not like to trust people, but unfortunately, he really didn't have that much of a choice for the moment.

ctsun

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 01, 2019, 12:50:45 am »

Emilia nodded appreciatively.

"Oh, I can imagine. These aren't easy to put up either.", She remarked cheerily, referring to her own double buns. "I can't tell you how many times I've had them come flying apart before I've gotten them to tie together properly."

She paused in her chattering to observe Fionn for a bit. No good. He might claim to trust her but she can still hear the nervousness and fear in his voice. Totally understandable. She herself does her best to not think about what would happen if Bellerophon were to suddenly buck. But, right now, she doesn't know nearly enough about him to be able to easily steer the conversation enough for him to keep his mind off of where he is. So, she'll have to try something else.

She leaned back slightly into him and tilted her head back slightly to smile up at him reassuringly and tried to lock eye contact. So that he can see how calm and confident she was being.

"You're not going to fall. You're a good person. I won't let that happen to you.", She stated with complete confidence. She squirmed back to face in front of her again.

"But if you panic and annoy Bell and he bucks, we'll both end up falling.", she stated bluntly before adopting a softer, more comforting tone. "So, I need you to do something for me. I need you to be calm and not think about where you are. Breathe deeply. Keep calm. Think about something else. Give your body time to get used to being where you are. This was an accident. I'll let you down properly the first chance I get, I promise, but I need you to be really calm right now. Think about, uhm," She paused to choke back a swallow. "Think about your family. Talk about them."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 07:52:27 am by ctsun »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30