- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106956 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #690 on: November 19, 2019, 10:48:14 pm »

I suspect Eiwhyl might look on this floor for us.  Maybe go down as far as possible before doing that?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 19, 2019, 11:30:02 pm »

I suspect Eiwhyl might look on this floor for us.  Maybe go down as far as possible before doing that?
Let the door close and see if we can get the elevator stuck between levels, so we can consume a body in privacy.  We should make these disappear.  Eiwhyl probably would veto leaving the bodies out as a warning to others.

Drag the body inside so that the doors close, then find a way to jam them closed.
It'll take a while, but we'll get this scene cleaned. Draggy can clean himself off like a cat, right?

+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 20, 2019, 03:00:16 am »

Let the door close and see if we can get the elevator stuck between levels, so we can consume a body in privacy.  We should make these disappear.  Eiwhyl probably would veto leaving the bodies out as a warning to others.

Drag the body inside so that the doors close, then find a way to jam them closed.
It'll take a while, but we'll get this scene cleaned. Draggy can clean himself off like a cat, right?

+1
+1 There should be a button in the elevator that looks like two arrows pointing at each other that should get the doors to shut after we move the leg, and there should be an emergency stop button that we can use to keep the elevator where we want while we get rid of the bodies.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 04:49:52 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 20, 2019, 04:21:17 am »

(You have pressed the emergency button.  Please hold while we activate the camera to see what occurred.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 20, 2019, 04:48:52 am »

(You have pressed the emergency button.  Please hold while we activate the camera to see what occurred.)
(I'm sure we'll be fine, maybe.)

(I'll change it.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 20, 2019, 04:54:17 am »

(I don't know!  Just guessing.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 20, 2019, 06:42:44 am »

(I think most elevators have cameras in them, but it might be to late to start worrying about that.)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 20, 2019, 06:45:09 am »

(I’m not sure Draggy knows about cameras)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 20, 2019, 06:48:22 am »

(Maybe, maybe not.)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #699 on: December 09, 2019, 06:51:59 pm »

Victory is ours.

Consume as much of the remains as we can in a brief period of time. Take up a blaster in our jaws-- be real careful not to bite the trigger by mistake!-- and return to Eiwhyl with our prize.

Now that the fight is over, you need to find a way to deal with these corpses. If you leave them out in the open someone is bound to see them and that information might make its way back to their friends. You've dealt with this incursion, true, but that doesn't mean you should invite more of them here if you can help it.

You drag the two humans into the elevator. There's not much you can do about the blood and you have bigger things to deal with right now. If you're lucky, a cleaning droid will come by to clean it up before anybody sees it. With the obstruction removed the door manages to close but the elevator doesn't start moving.

It's not perfect, but this elevator is probably as much privacy as you can get without dragging these bodies somewhere else. It would be better if you could lock it, but try as you might you can't find a button with a lock symbol like on your apartment door. As for how to deal with the corpses... Well, they are meat. It won't hurt to try eating as much of them as you can. But first things first, you search the corpses for anything valuable they might be carrying.

Gained items: 2 blaster pistols, 1 knife with button, 1 datapad, 487 credits, 2 packs of smoke sticks, keycard

Your pack now pleasantly overflowing with loot, you settle down and start munching on the green-blue mess that is Graad's corpse. You hurriedly tear apart large pieces of flesh and devour them whole, spraying blood everywhere, the red and blue pools forming on the floor draining through the door's seam and dripping down the shaft. The taste of warm flesh, the smell of blood, your hunger, your anger, the desire to hurt him again and again, it drives you into a frenzy. You lose yourself in a red-blue haze.

You stop when it starts hurting enough to break you out of your trance. You realize that there's not much left besides fragments of bone, gibs of green flesh and scraps of blood-soaked clothing.

Gained status: overfed

Did you do that? Was it anger or hunger or something else? Maybe it's something specific to his species, something toxic in their blood? You're not really sure. Whatever it was, it felt good, at the time. But now it makes you feel uneasy. Your instincts, your body, it has always been one of your greatest allies, it always felt natural, easy. Now all of a sudden it feels unfamiliar, like something that might be out of your control. What if something happened during that time and you were ? What if something did happen and you don't remember it? What if someone saw you?

You only remember fragments of cold, detached observations framed by scenes of carnage. "There is brain matter in the appendages extending from their head." "Some kind of implant, connected to sensory organs." "A series of small stomachs." The only bright side in all this is the feeling that it didn't take that much time, there's still a couple of hours until morning.

The pain in your stomach intensifies. You fall to the ground and curl up, counting the seconds until it subsides. It never really goes away, the burning remains, spreading through your body, pulsing with every heartbeat. It just becomes tolerable enough to allow you to move again.

Gained status: inner burning

Maybe Eiwhyl will know what this all means. Maybe you should go to her and explain what happened. Or perhaps whatever this is, it can wait. You've gotten rid of one corpse but there's still the two humans left and there's only a door anyone can open sperating you from a potential witness. They've stopped bleeding but they're still blood soaked. Even if you were lucky enough to slip through the corridors unnoticed, you'd still leave a bloody trail leading from the elevator to wherever you chose to dump them. Then again, a trail of blood is harder to investigate than a corpse.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: December 09, 2019, 08:45:33 pm »

Gained status: inner burning

Ohh-hohoho. Stop me if I'm wrong boys... but I'm thinking we just got our dragonfire.

These creatures tried to hurt our own. We are not done with them.
Open our maw. Unleash the burning of our fury upon the corpses that now lie before us.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: December 09, 2019, 09:19:34 pm »

Won't that set the elevator on fire? I feel burning the thing we're in that is presumably suspended or floating above a very long fall of some sort, with most or all of the ways out of said fall being closed by doors, as much as I want to unleash burning fury upon the corpses, maybe now's not the time

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: December 09, 2019, 09:20:32 pm »

What if we take them to the trash heap with the worm

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: December 09, 2019, 09:27:44 pm »

Worm trash heap would be ok, but I think we might be better off just dumping them on a low level somewhere.  We can then find a place to hide down there in the warrens.  We can come up in a couple days.

Alternatively, try to set the bodies on fire.  I'm game for that, really, dumping the bodies down a broken elevator shaft should work sufficiently to confuse things.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 10:59:05 pm by Devastator »

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: December 10, 2019, 04:25:55 am »

Fire would cleanse the evidence, and take care of any DNA traces.  We would just have to be thorough though and ensure we get the bodies somewhere where they wouldn't be discovered for a while or we could otherwise gorge ourselves again. 

Detriments to lighting stuff on fire, is if we aren't through enough, fire suppression systems will kick in.  Also, it will attract a ton of attention overall and with the bodies we won't be able to move fast. 
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 83