- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106958 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #675 on: November 17, 2019, 03:39:33 pm »

Move quick. Take advantage of the tight quarters. Rip Graad's throat out before he can react, then slaughter his cronies with speed and ferocity.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: November 17, 2019, 03:57:28 pm »

Take out knife-guy first, but try to move very quickly on to the next target.  Hopefully the elevator will be empty.

Some other discussion.  Maybe we should try to break the elevator so it gets stuck while fighting.  We should be able to force our way out, and that'd give us some time to possibly dispose of the bodies.

(IMO, I'd be okay with waiting, but I'm ok with doing it now.  It's a possibly-bad long term situation, but it's a good tactical situation.)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 11:45:51 pm by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: November 17, 2019, 04:29:22 pm »

The elevator is empty
Move quick. Take advantage of the tight quarters. Rip Graad's throat out before he can react, then slaughter his cronies with speed and ferocity.
+1

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: November 17, 2019, 11:02:00 pm »

Kill Graad, wound the other two so that they can't aim and kill them too.

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: November 17, 2019, 11:32:32 pm »

The elevator is empty
+1
+1
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: November 18, 2019, 02:05:21 am »

The elevator is empty
+1
+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: November 18, 2019, 04:54:34 pm »

Remember our wings are here in working order, it maybe can help we go a bit faster on the direction of his throat
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: November 19, 2019, 02:13:40 am »

Remember our wings are here in working order, it maybe can help we go a bit faster on the direction of his throat
+1 We will become a missile of death!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #683 on: November 19, 2019, 08:03:51 pm »

Without hesitation, you pounce, unfolding your wings and flapping them for an extra boost of speed. The noise alerts them, but by the time they've turned around to see what's going on you're already upon them. You use your body to shove the two humans out of the way, heading straight for Graad. You slam on him, sending him crashing into the elevator wall. You catch a glimpse of his face, contorted by surprise and pain, before you sink your teeth in his throat and pull. Despite his green skin, the fountain of blood that comes gushing out has a blue hue. You leave him to die and jump backwards, flipping in mid-air to face your next opponent, blindly slashing at where you guess the humans are. You catch one with a lucky blow, slashing him across his face, sending him to the ground screaming. You spin, using your tail to knock the other off his feet before slitting his throat. You bite the last human's throat for the few seconds it takes for him to stop screaming and then stop moving, your claws sinking into his arm to keep it from reaching the blaster he is so desperate to grab.

Gained status: bloody

The whole thing is over in a few seconds. You are left between the three corpses, surrounded by expanding pools of red and blue blood. The elevator door tries to close, bumps onto one of the humans' legs and then opens again, the elevator emitting an annoyed ding. After some time the rage and the adrenaline rush starts to fade, your breathing and heart rate slowly returning to normal.

You take a moment to enjoy this feeling. This feels satisfying in a way you've never experienced before. This isn't the satisfaction of the hunt. They weren't prey. They weren't even an immediate threat to you. They were pests that dared enter your home, your territory to take what is yours, to hurt your people. This is the satisfaction of giving in to anger, of making things right, of defending what is yours, of asserting your dominance over your territory.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: November 19, 2019, 08:08:41 pm »

Victory is ours.

Consume as much of the remains as we can in a brief period of time. Take up a blaster in our jaws-- be real careful not to bite the trigger by mistake!-- and return to Eiwhyl with our prize.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: November 19, 2019, 08:53:31 pm »

Let the door close and see if we can get the elevator stuck between levels, so we can consume a body in privacy.  We should make these disappear.  Eiwhyl probably would veto leaving the bodies out as a warning to others.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: November 19, 2019, 09:36:42 pm »

Let the door close and see if we can get the elevator stuck between levels, so we can consume a body in privacy.  We should make these disappear.  Eiwhyl probably would veto leaving the bodies out as a warning to others.

Drag the body inside so that the doors close, then find a way to jam them closed.
It'll take a while, but we'll get this scene cleaned. Draggy can clean himself off like a cat, right?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: November 19, 2019, 09:50:14 pm »

If not, we know where we can find a pool!

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: November 19, 2019, 10:40:24 pm »

Search and loot the bodies for any credits or other valuables, pack both blasters in our bag. Clean the blood off of us and return to Eiwhyl's to finish out our work day.

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: November 19, 2019, 10:44:07 pm »

Drag the bodies into the nearest maintenance tunnel entrance, and then look and gorge ourselves on the dead.  Once we have them away from prying eyes.
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 83