- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106776 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #900 on: January 26, 2020, 08:09:34 pm »

Hell, I don't think he knows we can talk.  Or understand speech.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: January 26, 2020, 08:57:50 pm »

Ahh, fine.

Roar again, try and relocate our enemy. If we locate him, kill. If not... it may be time to cut and run.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: January 27, 2020, 01:25:08 am »

Well that plan was dumb. 

I cast my vote for retreat.  The conditions we are afflicted with are going to harm us greatly if we continue. 

Entrench the scent firmly, cast a eye about for blood, if found sniff, and then bug out grabbing equipment along the way.

Now, it's possible we wounded the killer enough that he's really nervous, or perhaps he thinks we should have died after suffering the blow we did, but this is risking a lot more than we may want.

Roar again, try and relocate our enemy. If we locate him, kill. If not... it may be time to cut and run.
Our status means we can't hear well.  We learned absolutely nothing the first time, and we're not going to in a second pass with major hindrances.

Alternatively, since I'm fairly certain you guys are going to run roughshod over my rare caution, we do have a medpac in our bag that might be able to clear up the conditions, though it might be entirely restricted to the health status alone. 
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: January 27, 2020, 01:28:18 am »

That's an idea.  Maybe we should retreat, use the health pack, and come back at full again.

Although the enemy might be able to do that too.

Well, if we retreat, we should use it, the guy might try to pursue.

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: January 27, 2020, 08:37:05 am »

Presuming of course it can be used for conditional effects.  I'm really unsure about that part. 
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #905 on: January 27, 2020, 05:37:24 pm »

The status is essentially caused by mild injuries, too mild to be worth noting as actual injuries, so in this case you could use the medpack to instantly remove the status. But the status will go away on its own in a few minutes, so it depends on how important you think it is to be healed right now, as opposed to saving it for later (in case you get seriously injured) and/or focusing on other things like attacking or escaping. If you think they're useful/want to use them more freely,  you could always purchase more.

As for escape routes in case you don't want to fight, there are two you can see: going through the hallway to the elevator or going through a downwards stairway leading to an emergency exit.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: January 27, 2020, 10:40:34 pm »

Attack using hurled glass.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: January 28, 2020, 02:54:57 am »

Attack using hurled glass.
+1 Break all this guy's shit.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: January 28, 2020, 08:13:07 am »

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: January 28, 2020, 04:32:57 pm »

You don't get bonus points for being on the winning side, you know. ;p

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #911 on: February 01, 2020, 11:37:26 am »

You jump on the table and start smashing the sculpture. Part of you knows that it's the logical thing to do. Part of you feels bad about destroying a pretty thing that could be yours. And part of you really enjoys knowing that you're destroying something he likes and using it against him.

You throw pieces around at random, hoping one of them will hit him and reveal his location.
"Whoa, that was close! ... Or was it?~"
Even if you don't hit him, you're still spreading glass fragments around. Your vision is slowly getting better, so if you're lucky he'll disturb the shards and you'll be able to spot him through that. If your hearing improves you'll also be able to hear him if he steps on them.

In the end you've managed to cover most of the area around you (unfortunately without managing to hit him, not even once). There's still the second floor but you can't do anything about that, at least not from here. You look around carefully, one eye still troubled by colors flashing in tune with your heartbeat. No movement you can detect. Is he trapped here, hiding in some corner? Maybe. Or maybe he's on the balcony above, looking down on you and laughing. Wherever he is, he's gotta be planning something. Should you wait here and prepare for his next move? Or would it be better to stay on the offensive and move on?

Status lost: dazed, half-blind

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: February 02, 2020, 05:06:05 am »

Throw some stuff up onto the balcony to see if we get a reaction from this guy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: February 02, 2020, 05:40:14 am »

Don't just wildly throw stuff up there.  Throw a couple pieces so we have some broken glass to scatter about, but break the table into several big chunks, ones large enough to cover the width of the balcony.  Put one up there on end to 'cover our back', and then haul a second one up there to act as cover while we sweep it through the entire circular perimeter of the second level, scattering the glass all over with our hind feet and tail as we run.

I think after that, all we have is the hallway, the emergency exit, and the chandelier, and we'll get closer to being able to hear him out.  It'll also clear the room enough to see if we can punch out the outher wall if we want to badly enough, which we might do if we can't get a hit soon.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 05:41:52 am by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: February 02, 2020, 06:02:42 am »

Don't just wildly throw stuff up there.  Throw a couple pieces so we have some broken glass to scatter about, but break the table into several big chunks, ones large enough to cover the width of the balcony.  Put one up there on end to 'cover our back', and then haul a second one up there to act as cover while we sweep it through the entire circular perimeter of the second level, scattering the glass all over with our hind feet and tail as we run.

I think after that, all we have is the hallway, the emergency exit, and the chandelier, and we'll get closer to being able to hear him out.  It'll also clear the room enough to see if we can punch out the outher wall if we want to badly enough, which we might do if we can't get a hit soon.
+1
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 83