Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 103909 times)

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy? 5E
« Reply #1905 on: October 27, 2019, 12:46:00 am »

"We could follow the trail of the holy folk... clean up af-ter them." you suggest "They will probably be more concerned with how to get that half giant back to Ter than looking for treasure." she says
"I've not seen much worth ta-king thus far, have you?" you ask to which she replies "You get none of the measures you don't work for, the only way we're going to find anything is if we actually look for it." she then looks around before going through the pockets of the necromancer.

Pulling out what looks like a potion, and a small book, "See, this sorta stuff wont do him any more good." she says going off to look through some of the food stuffs on the shelves.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: October 27, 2019, 03:38:36 am »

Lets carefully look over the room for anything that could be ether useful or valuable.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: October 27, 2019, 07:07:41 am »

You look carefully over the room for anything useful or valuable, you don't see anything laid out like piles of measures.
Code: [Select]
.│⌠⌠⌠⌠⌠│─────────┐
 │░≡≡≡░░░░ÄöHé░░░╬
 │░≡Φ≡░│─────────┘
 │Æ≡≡≡░│
 │¶≡≡≡░│
 │░≡≡≡░│
 ╞══≡══╡
 │░≡≡≡░│
 │░≡π≡σ│
 │░πτπ░│
 │░πτπ░│
 │δπτπ░│
 │æ≡π≡δ│┌─┐
 │Σ≡☺zz└┘≤│
 │░▼#▼zz░░│
┌┼┼▼#▼┼┼┬─┘
│▒▒▒#▒▒▒│
│Θ▒▒▒▒▒Θ│
│▒▒▒▒▒▒▒│
└┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┘

(maybe you could choose something to search through for loot... so I can pull up proper loot tables to make rolls)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: October 27, 2019, 09:34:13 am »

Are there any boxes? Search through any boxes

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: October 27, 2019, 10:12:20 am »

There is not any boxes that you can see.

(For reference in this room there are; bags of foodstuffs, shelves of alcohol, the chest which was full of hammocks, as well as tables and chairs, there is also other rooms which you could also search if you so wished)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: October 27, 2019, 11:33:55 am »

Enter one of the new rooms

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: October 28, 2019, 12:10:23 am »

Enter one of the new rooms
+1 But grab some of the alcohol, because its easy to sell because some one will always want it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: October 28, 2019, 02:06:40 am »

(I'm not sure what you mean by new room, there are places in this fort you haven't been, like the pit or the area past where you fought Ungas, do you mean those?)
You decide to grab some of the alcohol, looking at the shelf of alcohol you see there are eight containers;
what you are pretty sure is just a capped bucket,
a glass jar with a very yellow liquid,
a brown glass bottle with a seascape embossment filled with jet black liquid,
A brown glass bottle full of green liquid with a big painted 'X' is its labeling
some kind of mister bottle half full of an orange bubbling fluid the label has arcane looking symbols,
a green glass bottle with a label of what you assume is a dwarf woman filled with deep orange liquid,
a fired clay bottle with a picture of a flying monster painted on it,
a yellowish bottle with a ripped off label filled with slightly white liquid

You are pretty sure all of this is alcohol...
(do you want to take any of it with you?)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: October 28, 2019, 02:08:44 am »

(How much room do we have in our pack?)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: October 28, 2019, 02:21:39 am »

(I mean the areas we haven’t been)
Take the arcane orange liquid, the jet black liquid, and the liquid with the X

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: October 28, 2019, 02:30:39 am »

(I mean the areas we haven’t been)
Take the arcane orange liquid, the jet black liquid, and the liquid with the X
+1 Also grab the fired clay bottle, the green bottle, and the yellowish bottle with out the label.

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: October 28, 2019, 04:05:39 am »

You check how much room you have in your backpack, your backpack contains; sixteen potions in a potion & bottle carrying rack (your two black-blood poisons, ten potions that look to be healing potions, and four of various colors you have no clue what could be, each bottle is about a unit of weight), Makdt's alchemist supplies (which are eight units), and the broken shards of wood that were your borrowed maul(which weigh two units), as is you could fit two of these bottles in the backpack if your were to keep everything that is inside of it.

(I'm also note here you have a coin pouch which can hold six units which is currently holding 13Ms @ less than a unit & a live rabbit which weighs five units, and you have 2 clothing slots to wear either 2 more pouches or a sack or bag or container of medium size or less you can tie to your belt)

(If you want to grab those six bottles you will need to sort your inventory to hold; 4 more units)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: October 28, 2019, 04:12:45 am »

You said there were some sacks with food sitting around, lets dump the stuff out and put the bottles in it, then put the bag in one of our clothing slots.

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: October 28, 2019, 05:03:16 am »

You repurpose one of the food sacks making a pile of food on the floor then you put the six bottles of alcohol into it and tie the sack to your belt using the two remaining strings. (this sack is a simple container of jute which weighs 1/2 units by itself & can hold 30 units of loose items and takes up 2 belt slots, it currently has 6 units of of items in it)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: October 28, 2019, 05:07:10 am »

Lets go to the area past where we fought Ungas.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 168