Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 103494 times)

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy? 5E
« Reply #2145 on: November 09, 2019, 10:08:55 pm »

"I suppose you'd not know me, then... Mostodnazush the Meatball is my name!" you tell him
"So you're fool enough to give a fey your name are ya? Don't worry Mostodna zushthemeat ball only likes to borrow names." he smiles mockingly.
"Tell me, Mostodna zushthemeat ba-all: are you here in dream like myself, or in truth?" you ask

"I'm in the forest you see, it's gotten quite big since I planted it a while ago so it reaches quite a few places." he says

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: November 09, 2019, 10:19:59 pm »

“Do you know what could be keeping you here? Were there previous times where you could come back from here, or is this the first time you’ve been here? If this isn’t the first time you’ve been here, what was different to allow you to get back? Also why is giving my name to a fey foolish?

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: November 09, 2019, 10:40:45 pm »

“Do you know what could be keeping you here? Were there previous times where you could come back from here, or is this the first time you’ve been here? If this isn’t the first time you’ve been here, what was different to allow you to get back? Also why is giving my name to a fey foolish?" you ask

Mostodna zushthemeat ball says while looking like he's thinking real hard "Don't know, yes, no, haven't been able to go since the ground shook a while ago... and if you give a fey your name, he might like it and not give it back and you can't use something someone else has now can you?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: November 10, 2019, 04:55:21 am »

"So does that mean I have your name now?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: November 10, 2019, 11:23:53 am »

"So does that mean I have your name now?" you ask
"Nope, it means I am borrowing yours." he says

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: November 10, 2019, 11:26:26 am »

”you said you couldn’t get back to your world after the ground shook. Is an entrance to your world located underground? Do you know if other feys are trapped in this world?”

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: November 10, 2019, 11:53:29 am »

”you said you couldn’t get back to your world after the ground shook. Is an entrance to your world located underground? Do you know if other feys are trapped in this world?” you ask
"It's probably because this world has gotten too small and changed so much, there may not even remain any places where the realms match over anymore to become gates... I've not seen anyone of the fey but my attendant since a while ago." he says

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: November 10, 2019, 12:10:45 pm »

“Did your attendant mention where he was going? Maybe if you both find each other, you could use magic to make parts of this world similar to the fey world. How would a world get smaller, and would some magic be able to expand the size of this one? Or move it towards where the worlds match over?”

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: November 10, 2019, 12:28:18 pm »

“Did your attendant mention where he was going? Maybe if you both find each other, you could use magic to make parts of this world similar to the fey world. How would a world get smaller, and would some magic be able to expand the size of this one? Or move it towards where the worlds match over?” you ask

"Your with my attendant now..." the leprechaun sticks his tongue out at you "As for the world, I don't know its not something I've ever needed to do before for real."

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: November 10, 2019, 10:07:38 pm »

"Hm. I am afraid your troubles are most... alien to me."
"I do not think myself of much help to you-- but perhaps I could devise for you a fresh name? In trade for the return of my own?"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: November 10, 2019, 10:23:30 pm »

"Hm. I am afraid your troubles are most... alien to me." you say the leprechaun shrugs
"I do not think myself of much help to you-- but perhaps I could devise for you a fresh name? In trade for the return of my own?" you ask
"You can have you name back, I like mine better." he says

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: November 11, 2019, 08:33:44 am »

"Do you happen to know where I could find a divination token?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: November 11, 2019, 08:52:57 am »

"Do you happen to know where I could find a divination token?"

Hah, +1
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: November 11, 2019, 07:04:04 pm »

"Do you happen to know where I could find a divination token?" you ask
"Divination token... divination... token... maybe it has something to do with divination, you should ask a cleric or a druid.  I can't teach you about that kinda thing..." he says

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: November 11, 2019, 07:47:58 pm »

“Thank you. I’m sorry about not being able to help.”
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 168