Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 103914 times)

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy? 5E
« Reply #1950 on: November 01, 2019, 02:50:08 am »

You go over to find Makdt, she appears to be attempting to examine the well.

"found anything?" you ask "Some edible food, some chainmail scraps, and this well that I cannot pull up the bucket for... mind giving me a hand?" she asks waving you over to the rope tied to side of the well.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: November 01, 2019, 03:29:14 am »

Help pull up the bucket.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: November 01, 2019, 07:12:01 am »

You grab the rope and attempt to pull it out of the well; you succeed in pulling up the bucket... or at least what should have been a bucket, you haul out a heavy box of some kind that rattles with the sound of glass.

"Isn't that... I think we've found the box of disease cures!" Makdt shouts out trying to get the clerics attention from the hall and other room.

"That's fantastic news!" you hear from the hall and see Aviial come to take claim of the prize, "Yes, I Aviial would be overjoyed with the task of carrying this burden back to the sick and desperate people of... Ter." he says obviously trying to grab any bit of renown left in this mission available.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: November 01, 2019, 01:52:30 pm »

...Just let him have his moment, unless Makdt objects. The poor guy languished in a hole while we slew a lycanthropic owlbear in glorious fashion.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: November 01, 2019, 02:00:31 pm »

You let Aviial take the box of potions.

Makdt asks you "Have you found anything yet, Moistedenbush? That's what that revenant called you wasn't it?"

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: November 01, 2019, 03:19:39 pm »

Interestingly, "Mostod-nazush" translates to "shame-blood" in DF Dwarfish. So too, "Udir-sebïr" translates to "blackness-hide". 
"Mos-tod-na-zush. It seems that is my true name..."
Smirk a little. "I do not much care for it. It is long and pre-ten-tious."

"I have not found much... it seems Un-gas had not much know-ledge of his wealth. Still, I have here some strange li-quids..."
Proffer the various bottles we found. "Just drink, so far as I know, but per-haps worth a coin or two in Ter."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 03:22:36 pm by Superdorf »

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: November 01, 2019, 04:04:17 pm »

"Mos-tod-na-zush. It seems that is my true name..." you smirk a little "I do not much care for it. It is long and pre-ten-tious.", "Ok, meatball." she jokes.

"I have not found much... it seems Un-gas had not much know-ledge of his wealth. Still, I have here some strange li-quids..." you tell her, "How did you know what Ungas... on second thought I dont think I want to know." she starts to ask before retracting it.

You proffer the various bottles you found. "Just drink, so far as I know, but per-haps worth a coin or two in Ter."
She examines the bottles; "I use alcohol in some of my potions and poisons so I know what some of these are, together maybe worth about 330 Measures... but this one is actually a potion of some kind." she tells you singling out the mister bottle, "Its effects would have to be appraised to actually sell it." she informs you "Also..." She puts a the book she got off Cabbiz into the sack, "...because I promised, before all this fighting..." She looks hesitant for a bit before you notice that the effects of her Geas have stopped, "I hope you will consider staying after we get back to Ter at least... with me." even through the effects of her cloaking witch hat you think she is blushing.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: November 01, 2019, 04:16:21 pm »

"Oh. Oh!"
"I made a pro-mise of my own, witch-Makdt. I'll not leave. Not unless you so will."

"Now then... there were quite a few more bottles back there, and I know not their value! Shall we?"
Unless Makdt has other ideas, head back to the drink bottles we found earlier.

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: November 01, 2019, 04:44:12 pm »

"Oh. Oh! I made a pro-mise of my own, witch-Makdt. I'll not leave. Not unless you so will." you tell her.
"Now then... there were quite a few more bottles back there, and I know not their value! Shall we?" to which she agrees and goes with you to examine the remaining two drinks you left on the shelf...

"I'm sure the bucket is probably worth more than the 'slog' inside it and the other is... well, no one should drink that and let's leave it at that." she informs you.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: November 01, 2019, 04:51:47 pm »

"There is... less still here than I thought." (Sigh a little.) "Still, I ex-pect these last two would be worth some-thing..."
Have we any space left to carry the last bucket and bottle?

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: November 01, 2019, 04:55:30 pm »

Let’s skip the bottle. She said it’s not for drink and leave it at that so I’m thinking we should leave it

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: November 01, 2019, 04:57:06 pm »

"There is... less still here than I thought. Still, I ex-pect these last two would be worth some-thing..."you say.

(yes you have room 9/30 units in the sack, do you want them?)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: November 01, 2019, 04:59:54 pm »

Take the bucket, go to somewhere where we can dump the slog out of the bucket without getting it in us or Madkt, then dump the contents and return with the empty bucket

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: November 01, 2019, 05:05:05 pm »

You dump the contents of the bucket out into the waterway and return to Makdt with it empty.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: November 01, 2019, 08:32:20 pm »

I will point out that Makdt wasn't trying to imply that the bucket is valuable... rather, she was declaring its contents to be worthless. But hey, might as well take it along now it's empty.

Toss the bucket into our sack.
"This last bottle on the shelf... shall I take it as well?"
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 08:33:59 pm by Superdorf »

klonk
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 168