Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 103437 times)

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy?
« Reply #195 on: July 29, 2019, 12:45:00 pm »

You remain still, probing at your charmed condition you hear an echo of the witch in your mind, Stay with me.

The woman returns shortly with a sword brandishing man wearing a most awful blue doublet & a mustache that would look more at place on the ends of cattails than on someones face, the guard survails the scene of the crime and determining whatever culprit has done this injustice to be well gone sheaths his sword. "Whatever culprit has done this injustice appears to have fled in the face of the law!" the guard approaches you and the witch to appraise her condition, "I'm going to be making sure the lady is still alive." he says to you taking a piece of cloth out of his doublet, "I'm going to put your hat on your face now witch so I can check your health" the guard moves the witch hat to cover the witch's face and then covers it with the cloth... her young feminine form is covered in bloody burn-like wounds so much so her clothes are stained crimson "presenting with overcasting", the guard places his head to her chest and confirms she is still alive "Heart beating, breath normal.", he motions for the two men to aid him, "you two carry her to the temple, tell them Utrusta sends this and will be along shortly", he points and you and means for you to follow, "go with them, i have questions when I arrive."
The pair of men pick up the witch gingerly and slung between them start carrying her off with you in tow down the road towards what must be the only stone building in this village...

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 29, 2019, 12:48:20 pm »

Wait, how are we not burning up in the sun right now?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 29, 2019, 12:51:51 pm »

(oof totally forgot about that)

The DM reaches down and slaps some hurt on you with some tiny daalown.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 29, 2019, 12:57:36 pm »

That works. Follow the nice men towards their temple thing.

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 29, 2019, 01:14:34 pm »

You follow the hauling men into the building, baring with some temporary pain and into the temple to face a few people in white trimmed clothing who rush the witch past a central stone altar and into a cot at the back of the large central room. The men trade some words with one of the clerics and files out of the temple past you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 29, 2019, 03:42:15 pm »

Stay and watch them heal her, maybe I can learn a bit about healing

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 29, 2019, 04:00:52 pm »

You stay and watch a pair of clerics stabilize the witch's wounds stopping any remaining bleeding, while one makes notes off descriptions by the other.

Soon mustached guardsman enters and takes the notes off the cleric her, reviewing them he searches her pouches for a small glass-like plate and adds to the notes from it replacing it afterwards. "Who is your master?" he questions of you while waving the remaining cleric to finish healing...

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 29, 2019, 04:06:08 pm »

”Neither of us asked for each other’s name”

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 29, 2019, 04:14:24 pm »

”Neither of us asked for each other’s name” you tell the man
The guard looks at you like you violated the law, "Undead, state your master's name." his demands hits you like a hammer bouncing against your skull, but it rattles nothing loose.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 29, 2019, 04:15:39 pm »

"I do not know the ma-'am witch's name. Also I do not yet know if she is my master. I do not wish it so."

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 29, 2019, 04:19:22 pm »

"I do not know the ma-'am witch's name. Also I do not yet know if she is my master. I do not wish it so."
+1 ”I still wish her well”

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2019, 04:38:28 pm »

"I do not know the ma-'am witch's name. Also I do not yet know if she is my master. I do not wish it so." you exclaim to the guard, who immediately drops his notes to quick draw his sword into a defensive stance, "Undead, I won't allow you free roam until your master has been determined, you will submit to temple custody until such time, if you do not submit I will be forced to destroy you in the name of the law." he barks out authoritatively.
”I still wish her well” you state, "We will determine your relationship to the witch Makdt once you have submitted to temple custody." he informs you on a hair trigger.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 29, 2019, 04:47:43 pm »

Nod slowly. "Very well. I wish no for no con-flict to wake in this place. I will submit to your cus-to-dy."
Smile. "'Makdt' is a nice name. I think I shall take a name too. I think I shall be named 'West'. I think I shall be named 'Away-From-Sun'."

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 29, 2019, 05:14:21 pm »

Nod slowly. "Very well. I wish no for no con-flict to wake in this place. I will submit to your cus-to-dy."
Smile. "'Makdt' is a nice name. I think I shall take a name too. I think I shall be named 'West'. I think I shall be named 'Away-From-Sun'."

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 29, 2019, 05:57:20 pm »

You nod slowly. "Very well. I wish no for no con-flict to wake in this place. I will submit to your cus-to-dy."
Your submission hits you like a giant white wall that knocks you out of control of your body.

"Inform me when she wakes up, and send a bird over to witchy to confirm this.", you hear the guard say distantly before relative silence falls over you...

You remain incapacitated for what seems like hours...

"Undead, wake up," You come crashing down into reality at the command from the guard, "witch Makdt has claimed responsibility for any the actions of this undead, and temple custody has be withdrawn." you feel full control of yourself return.

"Witch Makdt, this temple sanctioned inquiry is hereby concluded, I have been informed to tell you a Witchery inquiry is pending scheduling. Have a good day." The guard rehersidly incants at the witch standing beside him before marching off and away.

"Now look what your got me into." Makdt growls at you while paying several small metallic pieces to an eagerly accepting cleric, "Lets get out of here before they try and sell me 'blessings of the mother'," she proclaims more or less dragging you out into the now night-time road.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 168