Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 168

Author Topic: Necromancy? 5E  (Read 103718 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancy? 5E
« Reply #1245 on: September 15, 2019, 05:35:01 pm »

"...No. No, some-thing is wrong here. I am not in my right mind. I am not in my right mind."
Attempt to cast off whatever has hold over us.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: September 15, 2019, 05:43:54 pm »

"...No. No, some-thing is wrong here. I am not in my right mind. I am not in my right mind."
You cast off your armor and everyone you can see becomes rather upset "Disgusting."

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: September 15, 2019, 05:52:34 pm »

That... was not what I had in mind.

Don the armor again.
"Witch-Makdt... if witch-Makdt you be... tell me all that has passed since my salt-packing."

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: September 15, 2019, 06:02:35 pm »

You go to don your armor again, but it has run off.
"Witch-Makdt... if witch-Makdt you be... tell me all that has passed since my salt-packing." you demand, "Nothing at all." the wholly unrealistic Makdt says

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: September 15, 2019, 06:12:17 pm »

"THAT IS A FOUL LIE. How come I to be in this hellish dream-scape, not-Makdt?"
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 06:14:06 pm by Superdorf »

klonk
Sigtext

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 15, 2019, 06:38:37 pm »

"THAT IS A FOUL LIE. How come I to be in this hellish dream-scape, not-Makdt?" you ask
The pudo entities and scenery melt away into blackness and emptiness.

T̪̥͇͕̣̱͇ͬͫ̒ȟ̖̠̠͇͎̑̂̚i̤̜̣̹̬͇̝̼̎̀s̝̲͆ͬ͗̄́ ̦̼ͥ̍̽̽̿̓w͈̞͔̣̗̦͓͒̂͒ͬͥͅa̓͆ͅs̥̗̹̩̹̘̻͋ͬ͑͂͆ͨ̀̓ ̟͉̔ͧ̓ͮͦ͌ͣͮ̚ÿ̻͙̲͉͍̐ͩo͖͙ͪ̓͒͐ủ̪̪ͬ͗ͩ̎̒͑̐r̤̩̰̘̖̮ͦ̎͛̐ ͓͈͕̌̈́̈́̈̉̆ͩ̚ͅd̦͍̭̰̤̆͋͂͋͑̀ř̪͔̺̪̻̗̆̐e̥̘͙ͧͩ̈ͫͫ͆̓̏̽a̱͇̻͈̙͖ͭ̐m̰͓͎̪̩̟̙̎̾͆͆̿̉.̼̟͓̰̱͙̔̈́̎ͬ̂̊̚
                             N̸̽̎̾͊̑ͪ͟o̓̎͋̃́̆͗ͭ͒͏͞͝tͯͩͪ͐̏͞͠ĥ̛̈́ͨ͐̀̒ͪ̎̅ͣ̎̌ͨ̒ͩ́͠͡i̶ͮ̇̊̒̈̔̑͋̊ͫ̂̿͜n͌͛ͤ̏͌͋̋ͮͣ͡͏g̈̓ͫ͗ͫ̐̋̾̐̒̾͊͏̛̛͢͞ ̵ͪ͋̍ͭͪ͆̀̏ͮ̄͜͜͞͞m̓̿̓̄ͪͣ̂̋͒͋̉̒ͬ̇̈̈̚҉̡o̴̡̾͛ͮ̂͋̌̀̂̌͑͒͛̊̉͌͢͞r̨̡ͨ́̌͂ͧͣ͜͞e̷̵̡̒ͣ̿̌ͩ̇͌
      I͇͖͙̱̜͙͈̊ͭͣ̃ͤẗ͓͈̠͈̙́̈ͣͯͫ̐̈́ͥ̉͋͛̓ ͈̜̯̗̯͕̮͍͍̜͚͈͙̫͗̋̅̿̔̇ͤ͆ͩī̟̙͉̻̬̞͉̤̋͌͒͋ͬ̓̚ͅs͍͍̲͔͓̗̝̩̻͖ͯͨ͆͋͆͋ͭ͗̃̈ͨ͋̆̀ͥͩ̄ͤ̚ͅ ͓̟̥̩ͤ̃̎̍͒̔͗͑ͨͭͭ͂̿o̘̜͔͎̓̋͊̾̊͛̉̄̅ͩ̓̿͌̉̓̏n̹̺͖͕̤̹̻͕̪̺̱͓͕͉̘͚͕̰̐̒̄ͧͣ͆̎̽ͤͯ̂͛̒̃̔̅̓l̻̲͎̥͖̝͍̦̺͕͙͉͙͚̭̯̪̪̈ͯ́͋͐̽͗̾̓̏̍ͮ̄͆͊ẏ̮̮͕̱̝͔̪̯̤͍̱̻͔̈́̃͗̌ͯ̍̀̈́̐ͫ̃͆ ̮͈̙̟̘̪ͥ͌ͤ̄̂̑ͯ̿̆̓͑ͤ̀f̞̝̺̯̮͓̱͇̣͓͈̥̠̻͑͐ͤ̈̅̀ͣͩ̃̽͌̎ͮ͆̀ͅa̺͎̣̖̼̩̩̱͓̟͕̦͖̘̝͍̳ͯ̈́͆͑̈́i̥͚̱͎̰͖̥̰̰̞ͬ̎͊͂ͧͪͦͬ͗͑̄̽̆ͅṛ̖͎̳̪̬̭̱̙̠͒̽̿͆ͮ͂ͫͅͅ ̪̥̜̗̺͈͉̝͔͙͖̎ͣ̽͒͆̃̑ͧ͌̓̊͌͐ͧi̯̥̞̳̩̭̬̫̲̜̤͂ͯ͑̔̎ͧͮ̌̔͑ͬ̿̈̋ͥ̾̑̈́f̖̟̠̻̜̼̠̼͎̥̎ͯ̎̆ͬ̊̊̍̌ͧ̄̀̈́̍ͮͬ̋̀ ̯͔̠͕̥̂͛̉̅ͅy̳͚̖̲̼͍̞̹̯̫͕͈ͭ̄̓̊̆͂̋̔̆̓̾̋ͩo̠͈̳͖̮͑̽̓̈́ͧ͒́̎̓͋ͩ͒͂ͩ̐̏̚u̬̰̙̪͌ͯͮͫ̈́ͥͮ̋̽ͮ͐ͯ ̫̤͉͖̞ͨ̓̔ͪ̋̓̓ͦ̈́ͩ͐̃w̟͎̫̩̦͈̼̟̠̩̾̐ͩ̾̔̒̆ͮ͒̎͒ͬ̓̚ḁ̜͉̗̙͈̞̙̱̭̥̪̬̱̖̜͚̓͊̊̆̾̉ͨ͑̄ͮ̆̊͂ͭn͍̟̣̞̟̦̞̱̥̻̘͔̦͙̙̘̣ͮ̉ͯͯ̋t͙̰̺͎͈ͣ͒̎̍ͪͨͤ̊̃̈́̈́ͧ̿̅̐ ̱͓̙͖̳̰͎̤͚͖̞͈̲̗̯͔̦͒ͬ̉̈̄̽͊ͦͤ̀͒͗̌ͤ̎̈́̈̃̚ẗ̳͕̣̝͉̞̼ͭͫ̐̀̏͛̋͌̄͌̊̚o͍͈͔̭͍̜̫̤̝̳̠͇̳̠̫̩̥͙͌̓̆̏̍͛̚ͅ ̜̜͉̣͓̩̫͚͙̥̗͍ͦͯ̈̇̉ͧͩ́̒̔l̟͚͎̹̖̯̦̦͇̟̗͎̲͎ͥ̃ͭͮͦọ̠̥̲͓̰͚͔͇̬̼̯͌̊̆ͪ́͛̍̾̓ͦ͆͊̉ͪo̠͖͎͕̭̲̟̱ͧͥ̊͑̈́͐̓̈́ͪ̔̋k̻͔͇̰̖͎̟̞̥͎͓̖̫̽͌̾̾̅̌͌̔̊̂̒̒͗̏͊ ̖͉͈̟̭̜̘̙̙̘̙͈ͯ̃̓̆ͬ͑͋̾̚i̹̩̳̯̜̥̮̟̿̊̄n͉̟͎̖̮̝̜̥̠̬̠̲͚͈͎̞͑ͨ̒͐ͣ̈́ͥ́t͔̱͕̣̖̩̫̝̬̣͕ͯ̍̅͗ͦ̅́ͤ̃̌͗ͬ͑͒́ͪ͗̈́o̙͔̖̻̙͔͖̤ͫ̓ͤ̑ ̹̭̥͈ͧ̉̔̓̅ͮͩͩ̔ͣ̇̚m̼̳̞̫̳̼̘͍̠̩̥̫͍̜̜͔̗̉͛̆̒͆ͦ́̓ͤy̱̭̫̼͂̉͒̒̅̾ ͚͉̝̝͓̦̙̥̠̳ͫ͐̅̐͆́ͨ̎ͣ̀͋́̅d̰̭̠͙̂ͯ͒ͣ͒͊ō̻̦͈̰̞̘̼̝̰͈̪̠̮̏̋ͧ̐ͥͮ͂ͣ̇̆̎̍̈́͂͌ͨͫ̓m͖͇̣̣̺̟̭̓̉̌̇͐ͦ̔ͭͫ̊̉͒̃ͦ̈́ͭͦ́á̪̞̣̻̣̪̯̳̀ͮ̃̏ͣ̆̑̋͑̄̉͊̆̉ͤͯ̀͊i̼̻̲̩͉̞̯̳̥̮̳ͥ͗̄̏ͮ̋ͧͬ̒ͤͬͪͥͣͅn̯̖̱̜̭̩̤͙̩͚̗̜̫̙͍ͪͦ̾ͫͮͯ͂ͩ,̗̰̻͈̹̲͉̟̻̻̺ͬ̈͒͒ͪ̄ ̭͉̩̮̻͎̥̯̞ͣ̈́̒ͤ̎̋̑̂ͣ̍̿̐̊̇̓̔ͤ͊ͯI̜̮̞̪͎ͮ̀̊̚ ̰̱͚̗̖̼̤͉̹͈̘ͫ̏͂̆͂̑̔̈́̆͑ͣs͕̯̪̭̮͉͇̲̮͇̯͛̅̋͗ͩͨ͐͐ͩ͆ͯh̖̖̭̞̮̭̩̣̖̯̬̘ͫ̍͒̓̿̀ͫͅo̟̱͙͕̠̣ͫ͂̾ͪͪ̌u̳̻̻̳̟̝̹̼̝̙̣̝̰̿̑ͩ̈́ͤl̫̞̤͇̪̫̹̫͔̮̺̜͇͉̟̣ͯ̑̍ͧ̾ͤ̆̃ͤͦͦ̐̒̓̓ͨd̲̮̩̭͚̪̞̹̥̦͖̥̱̯͚̪̝ͪ̂̄̐̂ͨ ̘͙͉̩̹̱̰͙͉͚̯̱̫̉ͯ̅̆ͦ̅ͮͦͩͣ͋̑ͅg̥̫̜̰̑̋ͤ̓͋̋̈́͊̍ͧ̐̊̄e̹̜͓̖̩̮̼͕̗͖̪͉̱̟̍̈ͭ́̂̐ͥ̿̉t̳̝̘̲̱͇͓͕̟̬̮̲ͪ̓ͥ̑̑̓̽̎̎̓ ̠̙̥̼̬̰̗̂̐ͬ̊̐ͪ̃̿ͣ̾ͥ͂́̿̿́͋̎t̪͉̘͍̭ͫͧ̀̀ọ͍̯̘̳͖͚̒͌̽͐̃̀̑̑͗͗̈ͨ̿̆͐͆̉͗̈́ ̹̜̘̩͗͗̃͗̌̒l̻̩̗̰̯̘̳̗̖͎̞̺̗̝͔̪̾̓̉͒͆ͪ́̋̚̚ő̞͔̟͖ͫͯͮ̇̓̈̇ͦ̽̒o͉̟̬̻̼̗̙̲̘̼͎̥̤̜̜̫̬͑̋ͯ͗̈̏ͯ̒ͥ̔̅ͥͪ͑̈́͐̌ͮ̚ͅk͔͍̘̳̦̙̗͉̩̺͕̰̟͓͇̘̫͉̋͂́̑̒́ ̜̙͕͓̹ͫ͌ͪ͑̀̉ͮ̓͒ͯͥ͒̚ĭ͖̺̲̟̠͍̓̿͑̇ͫ͒̽ͣ͛ͮ̊̊̒̍̊n̦̮̤̱̩͗̈́ͦ̃̒̒̃͊ͥ͊̇̑͒́̓ͬͩṭ̟̺̪̹̖̟̱͛̏̆ͦ͒o͍̙̲̫̳̙͖̯̥̙̩̫͖͔̝͎͊ͨ̅̾̌̅̒̓͂͒͂̍ ̦̠͙̘͚͙͖͍̗̻͉̬ͤ̿͌͛̽̑̋ͯ͊̆̃ͧ͌ͥ͆͑̔ͅy̺̤̼͔͚̻̝̆̌ͤ̊̍̇͆͂̋̌ͪ̓ö̠̣̻̰̫̱͈̲̺̲̥̫͓̳̬̹̎ͯͤͬ̄ͬ̆̍u͕̪͙̞̩̯̝̙̼ͣͯͬ͛.̗̼̼̭̜͔͕̖̬͍͈͋̄̋͆̐̍̚̚

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 15, 2019, 06:55:55 pm »

Quote from: The void-speak, translated
This was your dream.
Nothing more
It is only fair if you want to look into my domain, I should get to look into you.

"Hm. That is indeed fair, I sup-pose... but I do not yet under-stand.
Tell me, O void-who-speaks: how is it that I can see your lands in dream?
"

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: September 15, 2019, 08:10:51 pm »

This was your dream.
Nothing more
It is only fair if you want to look into my domain, I should get to look into you.

"
+1
Good job on translating that. When I looked I found "This was your dream" and "your domain"

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: September 15, 2019, 08:13:09 pm »

Mm, thankee-- all I had to do was look up a suitable utility. Worked like a charm, it did! ^-^

klonk
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: September 15, 2019, 09:38:49 pm »

This was your dream.
Nothing more

"
+1
Good job on translating that. When I looked I found "This was your dream" and "your domain"
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: September 16, 2019, 04:36:53 am »

Tell me, O void-who-speaks: how is it that I can see your lands in dream?" you ask the void.

2009 - tchouky
Y̶̫̙̺̪͕̞̿ͩͧ̉ͧ̓͆ͦ͠͝͝oͦ̃̾ͥͨ͐͏̢̛͕̤̻͔ų̓͂ͯͣ͊̍̅͒́̀̅̏ͥ҉́͏̱̞̫͔͕̥ ̓ͫ̋́̎͆̇͊̑҉̢̢̝̖̱͈̼͈̘͘c̷͍̻͇̣̜̳̫̮͚̰̮͕̤̬͆͐̃̔̉̽̋͛̈́̈͠aͣ̍̏̊̑͌͏͢҉̫̱͉̱̮̘̦̞̦̮̟̩͜n̨̤̺̻̪̼̰̣̗̖̜̖̺̲̖̂̆̒̂̇ͩ͆ͪ̇ͬ̀̈́ͦ̐͊̎͢n̐̊ͣ͑͋̒ͯ̾̔̎̂ͭ͊̀̈́͛̎͌҉̸̗̼͓̥̙̤̝͚͎͍͇̫̮ǫͦͭ͌̀ͣ̏̿̈́̚̕͏̻̗̰̫̖͚̮̗͓ͅt̶̨̡̟̰̰͖̟̳̰̪̗͈ͯ͒̊͐̿̋͘̕ ̸̴̬͎̘̰̼̹̫ͬ̑̓͋͗̎͋̅ͫͮ̒ͦͩͨ̕͘ç̱̤̩̭͎̘̜̲͚̲̰͕̲̫̠̞̻̄̏͋̅͐ͪͮͥͧ̾́̑̈́̀͢͜o̢͓̦̮̳̼͖̝̞͙̹̫͓̗̣͕͎̝͚̔̓ͤͤͩ͊̎̓̋̎ͣͩ̇͐̀m̡͙̦̬̯̦͕̭͚̩͕̟̥̩̣̪̰̭̮̃̌̒̓ͥͮ̌ͩ͗̂ͮ̈ͩ́͘͢p̘̞̗̤͇͎̹̺͓̹͙̗͚͉͓̿̂̋̿̈̉̀ͫ͛̚̕͡r̶̗̗̳̘̺͕͙̦̭̯̙͇̺̳̦̠̺ͩ̇̓ͭ̈́ͥ̉́̅͡e͌ͧ̐́͒̓ͦ́͆̄ͫͬͪ͑̐̆͛̆͏̸̼̟̬͖͚̪͎̳̘̝̫̥͟͟͠ͅͅh͒́͆ͭ̒͌ͥ͂͐͏̵̡̭̣̥̳̳͔͓͕͉̣͚͕̪͠ͅe̷̸̡̻̻̮͉̫̹̠̦̱͎͔ͪ͐͗ͨͧ̋ͦ̐̏ͪ̐̍ͣ̈͟n̶͉͎͇͙̱͈͇̼̰̟̞̍ͫ͛ͬ͊͐ͭ͑̚͝d͖̞͍̞̪̦̅̂̈́̀̿́̐ͬ̓͂͛̓ͫͭ̽ͬ͗̀̕͞ ̡͖̗̫̫̼̘͙̮̟̤̙̦̾́̾ͨ̂ͪ́̀͠͡m͋͗̍͆͒̓̋̽̚͏̶̡͕̤͈̼͘e͇͈̱͎̜̘̼̻̲͍̓̃̍ͨͮͦ̾́́͜,̴͚̜̳̝̣̱̻̲̳̥͓̖̲̻͙͔̜̭̊̌̋̍ͧ͊̌̽̿ͭ͒̏̕̕̕ ̀̃ͨͯ̆͋ͬ͛̓̂̊͏̠͓̥̼̖͈͉̭͖̤͎͢I̵̢̮̗̺̹͍̺̲͓̦̺͉͈͗ͮ̊̎ͬ̔̋̓̎̍͊ͣ͡ ̧̢̹̱̹̫̬͇̦̝͓̣̮̘̲̦͇̤̞̬͔̊̉ͭ̏̂̈́̎̌̓̈́̇͂ͬ̈́̀ͣ͜a̧̻͔͍̤͎͑̀̄͛͘͜͢m̬̗͎̭̣̮̥̠̗̙̮̫͙̾͋̒͒͗ͫͩͧ̏̓̾̅̚͘͢ ͆ͫͫͨ̋̍͐ͦͣͤͫͦͪ͊ͬ̉̀͏̷͍͚͚͞ȍ̸̜͇͇͙̟̝͍̯ͯͥ̓̇́̍̎̅͂̅̏ͩ̿ͪ́̌ͫ̚͟͞f̵̱̖͙̖̱̜̟͖͔̬͚̟̍͒̉ͭͨͨ̎̌̽́́̚͡ ̸̛͕͉͕̱̊̓ͮ̔̏̿͡t̷͓̠̜̼̙͎͍̖͕͖̙̞̖̖͓̯̗̘̾̍̌̈̿̋̂͛ͬͯ͡h̴̪̠͍̝̦̤͉̦̹̾̍͛̂͋͒̒̎̀̀͡e̴̷̡͚̙͙̲̬̠͔̺̪̩͖͓͑ͣ̐ͤ́̽̄̈ͫ̀̇̾͐̊̅̓̿͡ ̴̴̛̘̖͕̦̺̟̰̼̖̝̼̆̃ͫ͋̋̂ͨ͑͐͟͞ͅa̶̴̧̗͙̮̞̦̠̦͉̬̫͚͔̲̟͙͉͔̥ͯ̉̈́ͫ̒̂͑͆ͫ̚͜b̴̥̳̲̹͓̳̦͚͛̄̿͆̚͘͞sͥ̉͑̅͗̈̅̃͒͆͒̃ͧ̃̄͡҉̨̩̣̝̜̯̞͍̫̘̤̺̝̻̦̤ͅe̯̝̩͇̦͌́̓ͧͣ̽͗͠͠n̸̸̶̥̙̣͎͙̥̣̲̊͐ͮ͟͠c̵̢̯͔̯̫͚̰̺̺̬̃͑ͧ̐̓e̴̡̥̯̦̦̯̩̻͖͈͌́͐͒̉̊.̢̢͔͙̤͋ͫ͋̈ͯͫ̒͊ͭ͆̅̐ͦ̉ͯ̓͛̕͘
̵̵̦̜̣̪̼̣̱͍͚͈̙̺̱̣̦́͛ͧ͊̽̀͝͡T̨ͬͬ̎ͦ̊̀͘͟҉̮͈͉̖̭͍̪͓ͅḥ̶̸̞̟̣̟̫̪̗͚͎̦̼̜̮͔ͮͦ̾ͬͤ͆ͯ̾ͭ͗͆̚͡ͅͅe͗ͭ̿͂̌҉̸̷̭̹̺̦̀ ͚̣̝͕̜̬̞̜̭͇̰̮͍̞͐̿͒͋̉͂ͣ͐̽ͯ͒͒ͭ̾̅̓͞s̥̳̙͕̩͔̲ͩ͌̀ͤ̒ͤ̇ͥͪͪ̋͑̕͝p̶̴̛̬͚̮̬̌͌̈̽ͥͥͮͥ̉͘͝a̸̢̗̦̘̲̪̱͓̩̱̘̺̣̎ͣ̇̏̅̽̆̓́̊͂cͤͯ͋ͮͦ̅ͮ̊͗͂̋͌̆̽̃͑ͦ̎ͧ͏͙̖͓̬̜̹̯̣́͘ẻ̉͑̄̍̏̂̇̐͏̵̵̶̠̙͖̭̪̥͞ͅ ̸̷̡̭̹̲͙͚̰̦̠̭͙̺̤̰̰̲̬ͯ͗ͬ̃̍̓ͧͣ̾̀ͧ̋̚͘b̷̖͎̱̱͓͎͖̣̻̰̲͍͕͆̿͛̓́e͐̈̒ͫ͐̐̚͟͏̷̰̫̲͈̼͈̠̱̣̱̙̱̜̲̙͉̥̦͢ͅtͤ̎̎̐ͬ̄͌͑͏̭̣̰͕͕̗̖̩̹̤̤̯̖̀ẘ̛̻̞̦͍͉̫͈̺̍̾͜͝e̶ͫ̇̽͆͋ͦ̃́ͣ҉̱̖̠̲̜̬͍̟̣̼̝͕̞̦̞̦ͅë̌̽ͦ͑ͩͣ͊̆̿̃̉̚͜͏̸̣̭̮̩͙̼̩͇̙̗͔͢n̸͈̭̺̜̞̰̺̹̝̥̳ͣ̊ͩ͆ͨͮͯ̅̾ͧ͠ ̴̢̜̯̯̳̠͖̹̹̮̞͚͉̇̌̎̀̓̌́̓̽ͫ̕̕ͅa̴̩̰͕̭̖̯͔͖̩̺̬̟̰̣̮͖ͮ̑ͧ̀̊̒̿́l̀ͩ̔ͩ̂̒̑͋ͪ̌̑ͮ̇̅̍͐̈͐̚҉͈̞̱̩͎̥͎̥͎͈̹͉̦͔̟̜̱͠l̟̬͎ͧͪ̄ͬ̌̓͋ͨ̏̉̾̍̚̚͢ ̨̨̹̬̰̻̭͎̅̉̈́͂̉͌ͪ͗͑̀̑̃̃ͪ͗̚̚͞t̊ͪͮ̈́ͥ̋͒ͬ͋̂͏̶̶̥͈̩̟̜̜̤̗̟͉̮̜h̶̛̺͍̼̼͙̖̠̯͓̻͐͂ͭ̈́́ͣͥͥ̓ͣ̊͊̌ͮ̓ͅï̢̖̘̝̰̅̉̆ͧ̊͐ͤ̒̿̔̔̋̆͗ͥ̋͊̄͡n̨̢͑ͩ̽ͮ̿̂͌̋͆́̈́̈̋͆͞͏͏̠͖̯̘ģ̴̦̩̳͚̹̮͇̝̻̻̥̯̼̦̯̳̜ͭ̿ͯ̑ͣ̀̀ͤͯ́̚̚͢s̢̪̖̙͇͕͎͍̤̩̦͉̥ͦ̃͋̅̈́̑ͭͤͫ́̂ͪ̂̇̌̔̆̾́̚͘ ̷̧̡̛͍͓̙̝̪̐͌̎̆͜i̮͇͉̘̮̘̘̥͈͇̠̻͔̳̠̘̍̾ͦ̿̍ͯ̂̐͂ͬ̀̎̐ͫ̒́̾̀̚̕ş̧̖̲̘̭ͦ͐͒̈́̒͗̎͋̕͝ ̸̮̠̻̻̻̹̮͈̩̖͉̥̬̍͆ͧ̇̈́͞͠m̮͓̗̺͚̦̮̬̻̫̣͖͇̤͕̟̳̩ͨͥ̊͋ͦͦ̓̿̀̀͠yͭͭ̇ͪ̉ͦ҉҉̴̴̤̻̹̪̱̟̭͉̫̩̞͉̙̪̭̞̫̘ ̡̨̨̨̞̠͎͉̖̫̫̣̜̬͉̘̜͕̰ͬ̋́̈́͗̅̊̆́͞d̴̨͚̣̲̼̹̳͕̬̱̼̭ͥ̂̈ͯͥ̏͠ǫ̸̸̱͇̙̘͎̩͈̼̆̏ͨ̍͒͋͑̏͐̇̄͆̔ͨ́ͣ̈́͡ͅm̸̨̢̝̗̮̫̳̭̺͙͖̤̜̂̒ͭ̈͐͛͡a̢̨̹̪͈̭ͦͣ̅ͥ́͗̓̍̌̂ͥͩ̃̓̀̔ͥ̾̀i̵̸̧̛̺̻̟̳̤̰̺͓̮̪̹̺ͧ̅ͦ̇ͯ͛ͣ̓ͪͬͮń͎͈̝̹̹̪͉̯͋̓͆ͤ͊ͤ̏̌͋͌̆͑̍͑͂̊̔́͞.̢̢̢̳̻̖͕̬͖̈͂̓̒̔̎̽̇͌̅͛ͨ̍͛ͤ̐͘͡
̶ͤ͑͗̇̓̎̐̽ͣ́͛̃̆ͫ͂̿̀͏͏͙͍̩̞̭͇̹͇̞͇̥̮̼͔̥͍Ȳ̶̜̻̖̙͎̌͆ͦͫ͒̉́ͣ̾̔̎͑̇̚̚̚ͅo̸̢̫͓͉͎̥̝͒̏̂̓̌̿̅ͣ̄͐̅ͣṳ̡̙̠̖̭̠̅ͭ͗́̈͒̍̉ͤ́͝ ̵̹̭̬͚̟͈͔̯̥̥̺̦͔̪͍̞̿̽̾ͣͬ̅ͧͯͧͦ̇̕ͅs̛̿̊ͬͦͮ̈́͑̓̔ͯ̏ͥͯ̉̇̄̏̚͝͏̡̪͎̟̜̻͖̱̬̼̪̙̝̜e̷̷̲͇̮̬̞̺̠͓̥͖̥̲̪̙̹̼͛̀ͪ̈̎̆ͦ̔̆̅́̚̚ͅȩ̷̰̭̖̭̩͖̫̽̅̏̑̏ͩ̋̍̈̈́͘͟ ̸̧̝̙̥̲̪͎̲̪̘̰͎̦̜̣̈̈́̓ͣ̽ͬ̀͝o̷̧͇͇̩̩͔̔͗̀̍̇̾̉͂̒̅̈͗ͬ͜͢͟n̵̅̿̉ͮ͊̓̓̓̌ͦ̀͂̄͑̋̚͝͏̮̟̥̙̳̯̤̀͝l̵̢͕̘̤̙̤̼̠̩̀ͬ̑ͭ̊̕͘͠y̌͐́̓̋̎ͥ͗̐͐ͪͮ̈́͌͑̂͝͞҉̴̻̠̬̠̯ ̴̧̗̩͙̭͌ͬ͋ͩ̇͜wͦ̍́̂̿̓̊̐̇͂ͯ͂̐̐̊ͦ́́͘͏̭͍̖̜̮̦͓̺͓̦̝̼̫̟̣̀h̵̨͇̜̱̮̮͉̼͙̏̎͋͋̄̃̎͋͗ͫ̏̽̑̊̾̐́̚͘͢ã̵͉̣̼̫̠̱̪̙̰͚̩͍͔̳͓̤͎͉̘ͯͣ̋̈́̈́͐͘t̸̢̧͚̝̠̘̼̱͔̮̭̘ͤ̈͂̊͛ ̞̼̪͖͉͖̺̞̬̣̺͎̼͋͋̔̈͑̏̏̒̈̀ͬ͗̐́͂̅͟ͅy̷̢̧̩̣̟̗̭͖̺̦̫̮̑ͩͤͭ͐ͧ̆̄ͬ́͜o̸̡͎̗̯̭̩̭̰͉̻̻͐̌͗̃͋̀̀͟͟ų̨̛͈͔̗̫̮̭̳̻̗̦͎̻̥͍̳͗̋̓̒̃̾̿̾͌͑̿͑͘ͅrͮ́ͥ̓̑̌͐͆͑̑̅͆̽̊ͯ͏̧҉̸̰̫̫͈͢ ̃̉̂͒͌̽ͭ̒͏͏͔̫̲͎͍̱̞͈̯̼͔̤̘̣̺̜͙͔l̵̵̝͕̗͎̮͙̜͈̘̩͇̮͍̹̩͍͈̣̆ͧͫͧ̎̆ͣ̑̃̐͆ͪͩͪ͠i̶̅̎ͦ͛̀͜҉̩͚͙̭̺̥m̸̴̢̥̺̻̦̞̥̌̏́̽̇͗ͮ̏̐ͪͣ̃̚ì̸̸̟̪̙̘̱͉̺͔̙͕͙̊̎̈́̊͆̌͋ͩ͌ͫ̈t͊͊ͮ̾҉̠̗̗͈͍̫̜̳͎̦e̾̇͗͛̔͐ͪ͛̉͊̆̔̈͋̚҉̡͇̺͚̱͈͖͓͕͡ͅd͇̱̺̮̝̭͎͓̭͕͔̥̖͓̰ͮ̎ͭ̓͗͊ͫ́͐͆ͨ̈́ͮ͑̚̕͟ͅͅ ̡ͨ̅ͦ͑͐͒̀ͣ̋ͪ̽̇̇͛̔͑ͩ̋̎́҉̰͓̼̩͚̹̼̙m̹̞͎͈̰͖͖ͤ͒̊̿͌ͣͩ̀̕͘͜͡ͅͅi̅͗̔ͭ͂ͬͮ͊̀̅͌̚҉̷̨͈̥͍̥͚͈͕̯̟͕͇͓̭̀n̢̛̫̯̼̗̩͕͕̮̼͎̯͉͇̭͊͆͋̄̅͆ͣͥ̒̈́́̅̈͒ͪ̓ͨ́͠ͅd̵͓̘̩̬̼̖̥͎̳̘̮̰͔̟̯̎̍̿ͩ̽̍̿͑͋͗̆͋ͩ̀̂ͣ́͜͡ͅ ̷̴̨̛̠͕̫͚̦͇̥͉̟͋̿͆͐͐̊ͨ̔͂̓̿ͫ̂̂ͪͪc̸̨̱͍͚͈͎̫̗̥̣̙̪͇͇̤͚̥̠͉̒̋̄ͩͧ͛͋̀̉̿̎ͧ͆ͣ̓̚͡ͅa̢ͧ̓̃̍̽͏̧̭̫̟̺̤̮̥͎͉͇̹̻̬͜n̸̨̧͔͔̝͇̤̫͓̲̮̲̻̱̠̏̾̑͌ͯ̀̆͌̀̈́̍̏́ ̨̩̻͉̠̭͔̪̘̥̗̑͊̆̎̉̅̽͂͑̚͜c̶̹̣͖̫̦̬̝͍̺͓ͤ̍ͤ̋̊̂͋̉ͯͭ̐ͦ̀͞ō̧̜̱̩̗̱̗̤̥̠̓̏̂̒̂ͧ̏ͬͥ̃͑͠m̞̯͎̯͕̣̬̙̳͙̘̦̺̦̘̰̙̭ͭ̏̅ͪ̅̕͠͝p̵̨̌͋̾ͣ̒͛ͬͦ͆͗̑҉̣̼͓̟̝̠̙͙̠͉͇̫̱͉̼̺̟ṛ̦̬̰̻͍̠̇̅̽̉̿͛̒̒͆ͤ̆ͮ͞͡e̸̝̱̟̫̖̭̮͙̝̰̪̫̩̅̓̏ͤ̋͂́h̨͙͍͈͔̯͇͈̖̩̞̯̖̮̝̼̦͖̣͚ͥ̍ͭ́̚ë̦̠͉̭̱͎̝͙̪͖͑̍ͬͣ̀͜͞nͧͦ̎̾͊̔̀̓͐͐ͯ͋̀͞͏̷̪̱̙̺͙́d̷̴̶̗͍̜͍͉̼̻͕̺̮̪̀ͨͦ̒͐͞ͅ.̡̬͕̳̣̠͍̊̆̾̑ͫͣͫ̂͛̈́̀
͑̓ͫ̿͆̆̉͛̊̎̐̂̉̀͋̿ͣ̍͠͏̷̧̳̜̻̣̩͚̻̠̗͝B̢̡̢̛̻̫̘̩͕͎̟̱̼͎̖̞̤̖̳̆͑̍ͥ̏̑̇ͫͫ̅ͤ̉ͦ̒̎̚e̸͌̾̋̽̇ͭ̽ͫͥͣ̒̋͒͋͂ͭ̾͏͏̷̺̤͙̳̘̦̮͙̲̬̱̺̪̲̣̬h̢̙̲̩͖͔̞͚̘̖̼͕̟̟̲̝̰̥͒̃ͣ͌ͣ̓̚͘͠͝o̴ͧ́̃͂͆̔͂̒ͥ̂̏̑́͏̙̜̬͈͇̞̱l͓̤̻̠͊̍ͭ͒ͩͪͭ͊̆͛͗́͞d̈́̀̃̏̊̒̈ͧ̎̽̽̀̄͠҉̘̟̖̹̲̙ ̸̷̧̮̝̮̹̪̮̠̜͉͉̙̗̀̒͑̽̑ͦͨ͌̀X̶̼̙̮̥̳̦̜̯̳̦̻͖̝̪͊̓̐͂̋̽͆̌̅ͤ̇́̕͞Ñ̤̞̥͇͓̜͇͚̜̙͖̪̖̟̜̫̘͗̉̓̽ͨ͆ͤ͂͊ͦ͂̐͝R̴͋͋̄͒ͣ̓ͤ̃ͯͣ͌̋̈́̃̄͟͏̳̻̜̖̕͜ͅF̶̋͛́͌̽ͭ̏ͮ͋ͤ̚͏̡͞͏͎͍̫̱̹̜̭͓̭̝ͅP̴̯̻̬̞̥̬̫͔̩̹͙̙͙̳̠̿ͬ̋̆̑̈́ͧ͒ͫͪ̒̾ͧͧͯ̿̽̀͢ͅ+̴̢̍ͪ͐͒ͮ͗̃̈́҉̡̞̩͕̩̖̠̠̹͙͇F̨ͯͣͧ̌͂̎͗ͫ̐̚̚͏̢̟͖͔̬̹̠͙̤͕͉̙͘͝≮͎̺͕̝͔͕̻͕̗̻̻͓̪̯̞͕̭̼̍͐̆ͧ̇͜ͅF͂̓̃͂̎́̚͘҉̸͍͎̖̘̘͓͈͓̣͡!̡̡̢͕͍̠̰̠͖̮̖̟͙̥͖̤̳̔ͦ̋̂͊ͬ̾̓̓̋̈́ͫͣͯ̀̓̏ͅͅ

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: September 16, 2019, 07:58:47 am »

You cannot comprehend me, I am of the absence.
The space between all things is my domain.
You see only what your limited mind can comprehend.
Behold XRFP+F<F!

"You are most cryp-tic, O void-who-speaks... per-haps I must ask in a new way."
"Do all on this earth per-cieve you thus in dream? Why can I per-cieve you so?"

klonk
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: September 16, 2019, 08:10:47 am »

You cannot comprehend me, I am of the absence.
The space between all things is my domain.
You see only what your limited mind can comprehend.
Behold XRFP+F<F!

"You are most cryp-tic, O void-who-speaks... per-haps I must ask in a new way."
"Do all on this earth per-cieve you thus in dream? Why can I per-cieve you so?"

+1

March

• Bay Watcher
  • undead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: September 16, 2019, 08:41:22 am »

"You are most cryp-tic, O void-who-speaks... per-haps I must ask in a new way. Do all on this earth per-cieve you thus in dream? Why can I per-cieve you so?"

Zalgo text generator
2009 - tchouky
T̒̀̈́̓ͨ̇̓͒͗͐̉͏̫̰͕͙̭̻͎͔̩͈̪͇͇̮͖͘ͅh̵̴̍̐̌̈́͐ͯ̒͠͏̛̪͕̙̳̮̬̜̰̺͎̙͖͔ę͖̩̦̭͎͈̣̬̦͐͂̃̊͒̎̉̈͑ͣ̏̃̎̒͘̕͟ ̛̫̠̬͖̟͙̰͔̤̞̞̭̜̹͖͔̖̯̯͛ͫͪ̒̆̐̐͂̍͋̅ͩ́́͟͞r̴̛̫͈̮̬͈ͮ̓̽̄̂ͨͤ̌́̒̏ͫ͌͑ͧͅe̵͙̞̼̭̫̯͎̲̥͖̘̬͑̓ͥ͌͐͛͑̋ͯ̄́̅̏̍̿͘͠ͅa̸̢̰͇̳̯̮̲̻̝̫̬̫̟̬̺̜̭̦̱͒͂ͪ̄̀ͥ͗̎̂̇͗͐͐̿̉ͨͯ͘l̵̦̼̼̻͎̰̦̪͖̭͐̿ͧ͑ͤͤ͊͒̏͗ͤ̓ͥͩͬ̀͂ͮm̠̞͇̜̗͎̣͖͙͚͖͚̮̙͇̅̓̄̎ͤ̂̓̎́͞ ̢̭̠̰̮̳̦̺͕̦̠̠̭͇͌̒́̓ͤ̆̄̾̍̆̐̃̚͢͞͞o͆̈́ͧ̆̄̉̐̇̔͗̏ͨ̍ͤ͏̨̡̫̠̞͓͢fͮ͆̽̋̈́͂̾͆ͬ̍ͨ̅̈́͑ͥ̐̽̀̕͏̷̶̼͚̪̺̩ ̴̸̡͓̯̺̯̤̻̓ͨ̈̄ͥ̀ͮ̓̋̓ͪͮ͗͘͟f̨̡̝͈͇͙̘̳̪͓͕͍̺̣̰ͣ̓ͬ̋ͨ͊̎̅ͨ̆̌ͤ͌͗͌͘̕o̸̧̗̪͚̮͙̥̯͖̼̻̟͂͆͂̑͒̂ͥ͂̄̌̿ͨ̑ͫ̀́ͅr̡̨̡̼̹̤̠̹̙͓̫̥̾͋͛ͬͫͦ͑͛̃̅ͨ͊̾͊̌͛̚͡ͅm̴̨̤͔̼̗̭̺͍̖̩̥̦̘̻͍̳͈̖͙̣ͣͤ͗̄̾ͤ̄̿͋̚̕͢͠ş͎͉͕͓̳̲͕͍̦̪͈̣̠͗ͯ̅̏̑͗ͦ̐͌̋̏̃͑̅̾̕͟ ͣ̽ͬ͛̾̀̋ͮ̉͏̵̷̣̖͚̹̯̱̙͍̠̬̩̦̲̩͙͢c͎̳̹̈͌̔͊̒͂ͩ́͑̿̋̀̚͟͝͠ͅâ̡̫̘̘̱̜ͩ̈ͥ͑ͫͬ͋́n̄ͭ̄̊ͭ҉̶̴҉͙̗̼̪̩͎̗n̝͉̝̻͚̤̝̰͚̟͈̥̹̼̿ͨ̒̃̍̃ͩ͡͝oͦ͒̑̂̀͢͡҉̗͖̞̗͈̣̗̪̝͕̻̳͖̲̙̣͓ͅṯ̶̷̡̟̫̭̓͂ͩͭ͂͑͗́̌ͮͩ̽̊̉͒̑ͣ͢ ̸̛̹͖̠̩̳̩̮͚͉̭͕̹̱͖ͩ͗ͥ̊ͮ͛̃̓̂ͅc̃̆͐̓̋̚̚̚͏̷̵̡͏̫̳̲̫̲̤̺͍̥̞̬̱͖o̴̧̨̮̝̝̰͇̮̙̊ͨ̒ͨn͆ͫ̃ͨ̽̎ͤ͑͒͏̵̶̡͈̣̠̹̼̙́t̶̸ͣ͗͋ͨͥ̒͑͊̑̉̒́ͦ͡҉̫͙̩̻̖̟̞̻͖̻̪̘͡á̴̘͎͚̝̳̱̟̜͗̌͊̈́̒ͬ̐ͦ͋̌͝ĭ͇̹̗̥̤̺͙͐ͤ̒̑͊͌͐̕͝nͩ̊̈ͨͥ̅̓́̕͘҉̰̤̼̺̦̤̙͈̤̩͓͍̜̕ ̄̏͐ͨ͂ͬ̀ͭ̿̾ͯ͏̵͖͉̞͈̟̺̦̥͈͚̺͔̼͟͝uͤ̊͑̈́̈́̒́ͫ̂͂̈́͐͏̷̼̠͓̰͎͎̤͉͉̻̤͎̜̼̥͟s͋̽̒̓ͭ͌̂͆̓̓ͯ̊ͬͫ͌҉͏͏͔̼̺̥͔̬̺̙͎͈̻̬̤͍͚.̨̺̩͓̆ͣͨͫͧ͋͌ͦ̿͘
̷͓̫̲̯̜̟̺̫̞̯̿ͦ̂͑̓̃ͫͣ̒ͨ̏͛̊ͤ̂ͮ́́̚͠͞Y̒̄ͪ̿̒̽̓̐̈҉̼̮̖͎̠͈͢ǫͬ̾̒ͭ͋̄̀͠͝͏̹̙̬̰͙̤̞̫̮͕̙̤u̴̶̲̞̞̱̩̞̫̾̽͌ͮ̎̉͆̈͂̂̎͌͂͊͑́̚̚͞ ̈́̋͐ͪ̉͌̂̎͐̽̆ͮ̇ͨͧ̍҉̛̞̙̼͕͚̫͜͡͠c̶̛̤͕̗̮̲̫̬͚̅̔͌ͭ͂̃͐ͪ̔̉͐ͨ́̈̽o͙͔̮̰͈̝̩̫͍͔͙̝̜͔̭̭ͬ̃ͣ̏͐̐ͨ͂͒ͮ̇͘͜͠m̶̜̲͇̮͍̜̹̟̰̮̱̼̖̯͔͙̠̻̑̈͊ͣ̏̌͆͌ͬͮ̀͟e̸͙̘̹̥͔̮̲̙͌̔͐̔͗̊̈́͌͑͗̂͛͊ͥ̓͒̚͘͘ ̸̶̷̷̖̳͇̩͚ͯ̆̂̍̌ͩͨͣ̾̄̿ͮ̽ͬ̐ͨ̆̀t̢̛̻̳̺͓͖̙ͩ̃̈́̎̊̈́ͯ̍̇͛̾̌̏̎ͫ̿ò̰̳͇̻̟̻̱͙̠͙̹̤͕͍͈͍͖̍̈̒͑̑̒͜ ̶̛̪̹̥͍͎̓ͣ̆̐̅͛ͨ̈́̅̎ͩ̌̔͐̈̂̇̉̆̀Č̸̛̗͇̙̪̬̲̠̩͚͕͍̼̟͙̣̥̱ͮ̀͗̽̍ͮ̽ͣ̑ͬ͑ͧ̈ͥ̍̉̏̚͢͞M̛̓̌̂̀͆̃̾ͫ̿͛̎̏ͧ̽̀͞͏̙̺̙̻̘̭̥̞͍͔̜̘͉̻̞̙̮̤ͅR̶̡̈́͂ͪ͛ͬͥ͘҉͔̲̫̳̳̮̟̪̙̺̞<̛̛̩̤̹̣̭̣̟̜̺̃̀̈́̈́̉̂ͮ̂̚͞ͅM̸͔̲̼̣͕̮̖̊͂͆̐̂̀͊͂̆̋̽̄ͯͥ͠|̘͉̼̥̣͇͎̦͍͇̜͕̮̪̳̳ͪͨ͂̔ͬ̅͐ͪ̽ͤ̇ͥͣ̈̈́͑̾̉ͨ͢͝͞͞P̷̡̛̣̻̣͔̺͎͔͙̞͇̖̦̬͖̘̞̥͕̦̄̌̿̋̋̈̆͗͆͊͛̋ͫ̀̇͗ͣ̈́͒Ḿ͇͔̱͔̫̦̭̦̫͚̹ͥ̏̊ͬ́͘̕ ̭̠̟̱̻̠̠̪͍͇̤̟̳̫̪̜͈͎̯̓̽͒̂ͥ̾̈ͣ̄͘͘̕͜͞ư̸̪͉̺̙͙͖̪͔̜̮̠̄͂͂̈̾̌̌͋̀̏ͨ͋́ͅs̸̴̥̠̤̠̲ͪͧ̇ͥ̑͋̿͌̿ͧͬͦ̑̒͐͘̕͢ ͙͎̪̹͕͙͎̩̬̫̝̱͈̘ͯ̄̓̿̃̆̽̏̽̂̀͆̔͌̅͟͝ͅt̴͓̞̱̲̖͓̱̤̤̯̔̈̀̎ͪ̂̈ͬ͒ͮ͂̂̌̇̇ͥ̊͢͞h̷̡͑̊̒̉̍̔̇̿͋͛̐ͮ̿͢҉͏̠̹̯̖̫̝̭ͅrͥͣͧ̾̂ͧ̑ͪ͆ͥ̚҉̸̘̼̲̠͝͝ỏ̌̎̽̍ͣ̿͂͒̃̏̇ͬ̚҉͚̜̪̰̦̟̠̟͚̫͎͓̪͎̳̤͙̫͉u̢͆̍ͬͪ͆ͮ̈́҉̱̜̲̬̝̲͉̣͖͟͢gͦ̋ͮ̈́ͤ͂͋̑ͫͤͮ҉̷̢̞̪̩̱̰͔̪̟̥̘̱͇̗͖̻͍̲̭h̶̷̡̢͙͇̫̹͕͙̰͚͉͖ͨͯ͒͗͐͛ͩ̿́͢ͅ ̴͙͖͚͈̹̥̖̼̠͔̜̯̮͚ͣ͛̎͂̀ͪ̓̐ͭ̍̿̾ͦͪ̕͡tͬ̇̔͑̉͜͏̠̹͖̼̺̰̺̤͍͉͈͕͕ͅh̶̡̩͕͇̟̮̓̇̆͂͋ͭ́͘e̠͚̣̲̯ͥ̉̊̓̓͆ͬ̿̆ͦ̇̐̓̀̑͢͞ ̴̧̳͔̤͓̙̙̬̤̣͔̉̏̿͋̎̀̾̓́̓̌̄̏D͌̍ͪ̅͐̔ͤ̌̏̔ͬ̚̕͢҉̹͈̱̥̮̦̙͎̞̫͔͓̠ṟ̵̟̬͈̙͙͖̼͖̬̺̗͇̜͔̝̅̂ͤ̔̀ͤ̒́͡e͖͉̣͇͖͋̓ͬ͒ͥ͌̆̓̈́̄́̆̾͐̈́͋̊̕͢͢͜͝a̢̨͖̰̟̩̗̞̭͇̮͉̲̫͓̺͍̮̯͋ͪ̏ͨ̏ͥͯͨͯ̀ͤͬͬ͐͋̔ͅm̄ͫͯ̌̾̑̾́̽̐̚͟͏̴̡̬̠̖̬̖̜l̦̲͔̲̗̮̖̻͊͛̒̒͊ͧ́͞͞͞͡a̵̷̡̛̟͖̲̮̮̗̜͉͕̹̫̖̩͔͖̦̤͛̓̏̒ͪ̆̌ͣͧ̒ͬ̆͒̀n̵̵̗̞̰̜̬̟̼͂ͫͬ͌͢d͖̮̖̲̞̩͓̺̋̽̑ͦ̎͆ͬͨ̓̇̑͑͑̚̚͢ŝ̷̡̺̝̫̤̬̤͕̯̻̙̈́̒̀̚̚͢.̧̡͇̼̯͚̰̹̯̹̯̼̹̗͕͍͌̇̈ͫ̂̈ͤ̋ͨ̇ͤ̇ͣ
̵̷̣̤̠̯̰͙̲̹͙͎̗͙͛ͩ̄̈́͆̆͆̇ͥ̏ͩ̃͟͠Y̶̢̝̰̟̤͔̜̤̒͆ͥ̌́͘͝ơ̵̵̥̫̞͖̪̯̫̥̥͕̙͕̖̖̐ͧ̍ͯ̇ͣͭͮͬ̐͂ͬ̿ͭ̋̆̊̓͡u̶͉̤̳̼̘̮̒̑͆ͪ͋́̽ͯ̓̕̕ ͛̎ͯͩ͋ͨ̊ͬ̾̈́̕҉̤͔̹̼̝̬̲̱̝͖╞̸ͯ͗͑̌̀ͨͤ̓̅̅̆̒҉̸̵̧̲̥̫̯̻͚Ω͂ͯ̓͋̽͜҉̻͇͉͎̪̳͕͕̗͈̞̘R̢̅̒̿̅̏̏ͨ̑̇͒̾ͮ̍̈̏͊̆̚҉̡͔͚̫̤͠╦̄̈ͫ̆͌̇̏ͦ̃̄̆̿̑҉̵̙͓̼̬̥͈̭͇͇͜͞Γͥ́ͪ͒̏̐́̇̍͂̈́ͨͮ͢͏̶͈͕͎͚́͜ͅM̸̧̨̳̗̜̺̮͍̝̺̂̒͌̔̊̓ͣ̃̉̂ͤ̽̓≥̧͇̯͈̪ͦ̿ͯ̓̿̂͊̓͗̀≥̷̧̤̠̯̉͂̂̐̚͞͡͠<̻͚̻̲͙̪̻̱͕͖̙̗̣͋ͩ̇̿ͫ͐́͝|̴̹̘̝̟͍̬̥̹̻̥͈̊ͬ̽ͬͩͣͫ̑͗ͧͫ̊ͩ́+̴̨̫̹̤̳̜̳̗͚̺̝̰͕͖͉̜͕̺̠͖ͤͪͧͬ̍͑͡ ̡͙̬͉̲̰̼̖̠͚̝̰͗̍͂̃̊͐ͪͪ̓̄̓͟͠ͅi̶̴̡ͩ̉̄̒́͗͋̊̔̆ͭ͛͏̡̬̤͈̳̲̝̖̼̹̰̲͈̭̙͕͇̺n̴̗̞͈̟̱̮͎͉̭̠̻̱̘͍̲ͤ͗͑̅ͯ͑̽ͭͨ͊̑ͮͬ̍̀͜ͅͅͅt̛ͬ̂̆ͬ̍͒̉̾ͬ̎̉̈́͞͏͎͔̩͕̘̲̫̯̦͇̘͍̟e͛̊̎ͫ̒ͬ̀͡͏̢̞̳̠̤̜̠̰͓͇͍̳͜r̨̖̠̟͎͗͛̽͗͌ͤ́ͫͨͧ̓̏͊ͭͭ̚͘͡͝ę̭̲͔̬̠̟̥͖͐ͯ͌ͯ̑́̓̚͟͜͞ś̸̨͉̯̞̩̳͇̅ͦ̈͆̐̊̓̊ͯ͐̆ͅt̶͛ͫ̿ͫ̅̾͋͐͛ͧ̋͑ͪ̏͋ͧ̊͞҉̱̞͍͕̖̬̫̘ ̶̩̹̖̯̗̤͈̰̉̄ͬ̈̑ͤ̀͢X̳͔̜̙̻̰̤̦̟̮̩̠̼̼̞̼̜̎ͪ̇̃̌ͨ͒ͯ̓ͣ̍̀̉ͣ̒̒ͪ̃ͫ͡͡R̶̖͖̞̬̱̠̒̂̾̽ͯ͌̔̔͠Fͣ͋̈́ͨ́͋́̓̎̓̋̊ͯ̑̇̓̾̆̐҉͎̝̱͇̯͇̺̻̲̪̱͍̪͎͈͍̣̠͓͜P̛ͧͯ̈ͬ̍ͨ̓͊͛̚҉̼͔̭͎̪͉̱͙+̴͍̗̹͙̥͈͍̬̟̗̲̙̩ͤ̽͂̒̇̃͒ͫ̊ͦ̓̄ͧ̆̒͘͝͞F̶̞͉͉̗͉̱̻̼̺͖̯̤͙̩͉̤̓̅̅͒͟͠͞≮̞̫̬̣̩̠ͫͣ͂͢ͅF̒̇̾̓̇͆ͥ̂̄ͦͭ͑͏̢͍̪̞̗̲̯̺̞̘̥̗̤͇̩̬̝ ̼̘̻̤͓͓̱͉̳̖̜̬̤̺̘͈̓ͤ̂̉̓̏ͮ̅ͮ̍̚͟͠s͉͈̜̩͉͖̻͙͙̬̈́̉̈͒ͮ͘o̶ͪ̇ͧ̇̂̾ͯͥͣ̎̂ͨ҉̪͇̰͔͎̭̜̘ ̢̼̟̥̭̺͉͗̽ͮ̐ͤͮ̈́ͣ̏̽ͨ̂̎ͩ̂̕y̨̹̝̻̮̫̭̺̯̼͇̮̜̯̺̠̟̮ͯͤ̍̌́̅̚͢͝͠ͅơ̴̫̞͍̬͕̹̪̫͕͎͔̝̰̘ͣ̽͌̅͗͘ͅư̷̸̢͚͈͎̩̙̹̼̻̼͚͕̪̥͚̞̗͍ͫ͂͊̆̒͆ͦͣͪ̍̍̔̐̌ͤ̚ͅ ̷͎̗̺̩̬̣̘̠͌ͣͮͣ̋ͬ͘ͅC͊̔̽̾͐ͦͥ̑̑̿͂̑́ͣͧͫͦ̒͞͏͙̮̦͙̪̤͖̙̠̹̘̼̰̺͔̖̥̙͢ͅM̸̧̢̯̟̰̺͈͕͔̭͍̭̱͍̬͈͔̥͓̫͗͑̈̄̅ͭ̅͗̍ͭͧ̀̈ͦͦ̏ͬR̆̅̿̾ͮ͏̶̡͖̙̝̲̜̼͘≮̧̫͇͙͕̖̝͙͂͗͂̅̀͟͠M̵͍̗͓̠͉͉̻̠̐̀̄̿̽͌̕͟|̶̡̟̺̻̟̣̥̩̥̘̟̣̹̝͍̾̾ͨͥ̎ͧ̄ͫͫ͡ͅP̡͌̒͐͋ͫ͐ͫͦ̉̓̑̂ͧ̈̎ͯ̏́̚͝͏͈̟̥̖͉͉͚̼̲M̷̛͕̼̬̩͚̙̦͚̜̘͕̮͖̬̳̙̊̀̽ͬ͐̍ͯͯͪ̽̍̚̚̚ ̡ͥ̐̅̈́̊͐̈́̈́͞҉̤̯̣͔̬̬̙͔̩͎̞͔͍̞̩̼̣m͔̩͓͈̣̯̜̝͚͕̙̭̞͍̏̂͋̿̈́̌̿̃͗ͩ́̓̊ͯ̎ͪͪͯ̿͜͟ͅe̸̵̵͇̣͍͐̎ͥͯ̽̈ͫͧ͂̊͐.̴̸̫͎̙͉̗̖̤̲̹̟̲̥͍̮̠̯ͥ̀ͮ͌̌̋̽̒ͨ̀͢ͅͅͅ
͔͔͙̮̖͔̺͖̰͙̺̖̫͈͒̈͋́ͨͦ̔̍̓ͧ̅ͯ̿ͯ̒͐͢

S̞̪͖̞͕̠̃ͦ͛m̝̖͖͚̎̅͊͑͗͒͊ä́ĺ̯͕͑ͪl̻̫͎̹̘̯͎̒̈́̅ ̤̜̭͉͚͗̈́̍̊ͩ͛͒b̰̝̹ͧ͋͐̐ͮe͔̽ͨ̓̓͐i̗͓̖ͨͥn̟̲͍̼͓g̫̪͕̘̘ͥͬ ̹̥̪̳ͫ̑͌͗͋͑ọ̪̣̑̓̈́ͫ͆͑n̥̺͈̰̮̹̈́ ̼̬̇̍ť̰̠̥̱̓̄̏ͣ̑̾h͔̳a̜͉̯̾̒͐ͩͅt̻̗̗̺͔̼̆̇̀ ̯͌̔̎̈́͛ḃ͍̗͈̝̱͎ͧ̌ͣ͋̾ṟ̤̟̻̤͇͛͆̄͆o͖̖̬͍̬̽̊̔́̽ͅk̭̦͕͎̲͓̈́̀e̯̝̼ͯ͛ͨ̈́ͧ̌ͨͅṉ̤̥͙̝̳̞ͭ ̳̦͖̘̯͒ͫ̆p͇̭̐̊̽̚e̅͆ͯͪ̔͒b̹̗̱̣̪͚͇ͣͭ̏ͪͮb̤͈̦̦̮̞͍ͪ̽ͭl͉͚ͬ̊̌ͮ̓́e̹͍̹͛̂ ̬͙̺̙̈́s̤̦͚̭̙͈͙͋h͙͍̝̹i̘̭̮̬̣͎̜ͭͬ͊͗ͬp̼͖̳̖͔̼ͅ ̍ͬ͆̍ͤf̯̺̤ͩ̌̏̒ͣͅḽ̞͚̯̦ͦ̎͌̍y̬̹̪̿̈ͫͨ͌̈i͇̱̰̞͖͒͑̾͋̀ͮ̍ͅn̄ͫ̌g̭͔̤̭͚̯ͧ ͖̩̪̱͔o̟̼͎͓̟͛̏̆̈ͦ̓͆ͅn͖̦̱̗͉ ̺̣̃̈́m̝͌̽̏o̹͍̪͚͉̘͙̊͆̑ͣ͒̄r̦̹͚̦̙͆ț͙͉ͣͬ̌̐a͇̼̥̦͎̜̬ͯ̒ͤ̊͌̃͛l̹̫̜̰ͮ̌͂ ̖̣m̻̩͚ͩa̗̮̞̫̠̒ͭgͣ͋ͤ̎̿͆̓iͮ̎͑͊c͉͋̈́ͅ,̼̜͉̦̼̞ͤ͊̔ͣ ̬̪̟̯̎̄ͪ̈́͌̚w͔͚̪̙̥h͓͛̈y̼̠̻̱̳̦ͭ̊͋ͧ̀ͅ ̝̤͖̬͚̼d̙̬͗o̭ͬ́ ̞͓͓̺͓̾̈ͦ̈̒ͤͅy͕̦̠̖͙̮̱ͮ̊o̦͔̟̬̞͂ͬ̿̐̀u̯̲̼̥͖ͨ̓ͅ ̪̹͙ͩͭͩ̆s̮̹̗͈̒̓ē̜̦̐͒̒e̼͚̟͍̜ͭ̇̑k͈͛ͣ̋ͭ͑̚ ̦͉̖̯͙̃ͮͧṱ̗͈̓͂̈́h̥̮͍̰͙̹ͥ̎͛ȇ͖͍͉̦̗͙ͨ̍̌ ̬̭͈̖͖̽̏ͤͨͩ̚v̳̣͇̜̺ͦͬͨȏ̮̿͌̈́͊ͨ͒ḭ͎͖̺͔̠͇d̲̮̣̖̠͙͙̓ͣ͋̊̈ͪ?̺̹͍̤͍

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: September 16, 2019, 09:13:59 am »

The realm of forms cannot contain us.
You come to CMR
You ╞ΩR╦ΓM≥≥<|+ interest XRFP+F

Small being on that broken pebble ship flying on mortal magic, why do you seek the void?

"I was curious."

klonk
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 168