Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Embark Rework (Affect Animals)  (Read 479 times)

Alfolgolin Hornflayer

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Embark Rework (Affect Animals)
« on: July 21, 2019, 04:38:56 am »

My suggestion is to give player ability to choose which animal or animals will push their wagon to the embark point. Every animals will have different speed and strengh which affect how fast wagon will arive (Faster arrival - Better starting mood for dwarfs) and how much animals will exaust during travel (More exhausted animal will starve faster after arrival or even could consume food during embark. Also those powers will stack with animals number (Lets say you choose 4 wardogs to push your wagon - they'll do it in 4 time points and lose 4 hunger points each - But, if you increase number of dogs or add another animal, they'll arive in 3 time points and lose 3 hunger points each - This is example). If you have no animals on embark - no worries mate! Your dwarfs will push wagon by their hands BUT theyll suffer from huge bad troughts income + theyll ask you for food early that usually. This little additional will increase profit from buying more animals from start + could add more variants to make game harder (Because now you cant just spend all points in starting potash and hope for free Water Buffalo from start. What you think?
Also dont blame me for my English skills, im dabbing English Speaking Person but one day ill become Adequate  ;D