Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 63

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!  (Read 57194 times)

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!
« Reply #795 on: January 08, 2021, 10:54:24 am »

Markus to 8-5. Perform for Lucas and Marion, Artemis Song on Lucas.
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: January 08, 2021, 10:57:52 am »

: Alright... alright, I can do this. Here goes! Lucas charged up as much as he could and moved through the fog towards the evil skeleton king.

Ancient Gamble to the max +8, go 7-6, Flux Theugeric for the final time!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: January 08, 2021, 11:15:08 am »

Lucas ran toward the undead King with his magic focused in one, energetic blast!

Quote from: Lucas vs Theugeric Dux
Hit: 88+10+10+15-39 = 84
Hit roll: 76, hit!
Crit roll: 64, no crit
Damage: 25-9 = 16dmg

//Dingdingdingding!

~~Chapter 3 Complete!~~

The fog was gone.

The skeletons were gone.

And when Lucas woke up, he realized that all others of his company were laying on the muddy ground, uncouncious.

In his gloved hand, the sword of the Skeleton King... with the evil presence gone from the blade.

//Dullaf becomes Du Falk! Lucas receives Du Falk!
//Lucas is the only active member of the party now!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: January 08, 2021, 11:31:39 am »

Lucas almost dropped to the ground in exhaustion, but managed to hold himself with the sword now in his hand.

: Wait... I did it? I did it!

: I'm going to feel it tomorrow though... And the rest? Oh, I hope it's not this bad... After noticing the rest were laying on the ground, he tried to awaken Marion first.

: Come on... don't be dead, or hurt, I'm no healer, I don't know what to do in these situations...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: January 08, 2021, 01:17:52 pm »

Marion woke up after some nudging!

Slowly, so did everyone else.

//Rest of the party is now active as well!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #800 on: January 08, 2021, 01:50:45 pm »

"Ugh, did I have more to drink last night than I thought. . . ? Sylvianne blearily groaned and sat up, giving a few slow blinks while she returned to the world of the conscious. "Right. Swamp of dead people. The hell knocked me - us - out?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: January 08, 2021, 02:19:42 pm »

Marietta stirred, but took a bit more to actually get up as she ended up being very groany. She had nothing to say to Lucas upon waking up except for...

"...Where the hell did you get that?" Her eyes immediately drifted to the sword.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: January 08, 2021, 02:27:05 pm »

Lucas offered his ungloved hand to help Sylvianne stand, still holding the king's sword with the other hand.

: Might have something to do with that blast I used on the skeleton king. Seems to have destroyed him and the whole curse.

: ...You do remember a skeleton king, right? Or at least sensed a dark presence?

Lucas raised Du Falk, realizing he was still holding on.

: This... this was that king's sword. "Du Falk" it says.

: There's also "Theugeric Dux" inscribed. That must be the owner... He really was a king then, according to that title. Older than even Sigismund.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: January 08, 2021, 02:30:21 pm »

Marietta instinctively started raising her hand towards the handle of the sword as Lucas explained more about it, eyes sparkling just a little bit— but she suddenly pulled away as Lucas finished talking.

"Er. Well. Anyway. Looks too heavy for any of us. I guess it's just a trophy item for now, then. I'll have to sneak in extra training so I can wield it..." Marietta turned away and mumbled the last part, though she was probably a bit louder than she intended to be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: January 08, 2021, 02:38:32 pm »

: Yeah, it's a real piece of history, a sword centuries old, formerly imbued with dark power, enough to raise it's owner... Lucas' voice trailed off as Marietta turned away mid nerdout.

: It does seem to be in a remarkably good condition. It could still be used in battle if you need some extra power instead of speed. I know I just did.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: January 08, 2021, 03:40:46 pm »

"Mmmmn-! You know I can't wield a sword like that right now! I've just barely gotten used to this piece of tinfoil..." Marietta grumpily swings her rapier, the weapon mainly used for stabbing. "Doesn't even beat a sword that actually cuts... But. Uh. You think the dead king would... you know, care if I wielded it?... Sometime? When I'm 'worthy' or whatever those old legends say all the time?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: January 08, 2021, 05:01:00 pm »

: I don't think the dead king cared about anything else than murdering any living being nearby. Don't underestimate dark influences.

: The sword should be fine for you or Cedric to use, but I'd like to keep it for now to examine it a bit longer. The darkness it held before... was familiar.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: January 08, 2021, 08:13:17 pm »

Joram pushed himself up out of the dirt and muck, shaking off grime from one hand. "...So what the hell was that? Were we dreaming or ensorcelled or what?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #808 on: January 09, 2021, 12:17:06 am »

Sylvianne took the hand with a grunt as she hoisted herself up with the extra leverage.
"Damned curses," she grumbled. "Damn things are unstable and unpredictable. And I'm a thunder mage." She huffed, as if the dissipated energies could feel her annoyance. "Cedric, are you alright?"
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 08:44:24 am by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: January 09, 2021, 08:27:22 am »

Markus took a bit longer to get up than most, having been practically next to Lukas before he made his ancient gamble. He takes one deep breath after another as he brushes the dust and grime off of his cloak.
: "Putting an ancient king to rest will make for an interesting part of our story one day, if we ever get that far."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 63