Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 63

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!  (Read 57206 times)

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!
« Reply #630 on: May 27, 2020, 03:53:16 pm »

Marietta to 8, 13 and stab

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 27, 2020, 04:00:20 pm »

Thunderpunch deployment successful!

Quote from: Sylvianne vs Poocher A
Hit: 91+15-15 = 91
Hit roll: 80, hit!
Crit roll: 96, no crit
Damage: 13-2 = 11dmg

@Lucas:

Lucas, when he turned to look in direction of the strange force, for a split second could see a black abyss with piercing eye looking right back at him...

It was... saying... offering something...?
"Ac cep t the    p ow e r"

Lucas:
A) Accept
B) Refuse

Meanwhile, Marietta did a stab.

Quote from: Marietta vs Haakon E
Hit: 99+10+15-9 = 115, autohit!
Crit roll: 13, crit!
Damage: 14+1-4 = 11x3 = 33dmg

//Dingudingdingding!

"Are ya for real?? So that you drag me to nearby town and turn me to them soldiers for your reward, huh? Ain't happening, lass!"

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: May 27, 2020, 04:09:30 pm »

: Urgh... Power...? Power... ........ Nnnn- Lucas shook hard, trying to get it out.

: NO! I can't... accept... It always comes at a steep price... I should know better. I refuse!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: May 27, 2020, 04:10:39 pm »

The presence lingered on with its stare against Lucas', and then suddenly retreated from this plane of existence.

The anomaly was gone!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 27, 2020, 04:26:37 pm »

"We're no friends of the consort... We couldn't turn you in if we wanted to."

"And if you won't believe that, then lay down your weapons and leave! There was never any point in fighting here in the first place."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:41:44 pm by Gaterhyme »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 27, 2020, 04:35:18 pm »

"Why the heck didja get then into our camp without permission!? Nobody ever comes here! What even are ya folks??"
SigFlags!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #636 on: May 27, 2020, 04:52:45 pm »

"Were you not listening? We needed a place to stay. Like you said, nobody ever comes here." Sylvianne unclenched her fist and waved her hand a bit as the smell of burnt flesh wafted past her; socking bandits in the chest was still jarring to the arm even with armor.
"It was stupid of you to challenge us in the first place, especially when you didn't even stop to ask why we were here."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 27, 2020, 04:56:47 pm »

Grietje glanced very briefly at Cedric, then at Sylvianne as she answered the man's question. She nodded.

"We're fighting to take down the consort and free the queen. This place was empty when we found it."

"...But do you need all these questions answered just so that you can decide if you want to throw your life away here? I hope it's worth more than that to you."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:31:34 pm by Gaterhyme »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: May 27, 2020, 11:58:08 pm »

"Where ya live that you ask a thief barging into ya home 'what are you doing here' instead of axing their face?" The bandit spat at one of the nearby corpses.

"You rebels? Ha. And you saying am throwin' my life away." He rubbed his neck, thinking for a moment.

"Well da rest would prolly vote to have you killed and robbed anyway, so pretty much da outcome'd be the same."
SigFlags!

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 28, 2020, 01:28:46 am »

"There's a difference."

"It's fighting for a cause, fighting for something that matters. If the consort falls, if the queen is freed, then the people won't have to suffer anymore. Things will change for the better. That's something that's worth fighting for!"

"Not like this. You know why we came here now. If you didn't want to rob us in the first place, then don't. There's no reason to keep fighting. So... if you want to talk any more, we can do so without our weapons."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 28, 2020, 11:09:34 am »

"Fine, fine, be it yer way, lass." Volks placed his axe behind his belt and adjusted his pants.

"So why ye come seekin' shelter outta here in first place? Preparin' a daring attack on the palace?"

"Uh, we are, well... regrouping towards Tatalia-"

"You runnin' away!?" Cedric blushed fiercely, while the bandit laughed out loud.

"Hahah, I knew, only us criminals in these parts."
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 28, 2020, 12:13:22 pm »

"Is there a particular reason we're dealing with this man, rather than dealing with him?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: May 28, 2020, 12:56:05 pm »

"Ey! Why don't ya come over so I can see ya try??"

"Joram, we're not killing him. He put away his weapon."

"Ya said you going to Tatalia?"

"Yes."

"Ain't anything keepin' me here, so, how 'bout I come with ya? I know how to chop off heads if need be. I make a good fighter and I ain't bloodthirsty-" He glared at Joram. "Like som' gentlemens 'round here."

"Uh..."

"I could guide ya through swamps, too. Been hunting foodstuffs there for years."

"..."

A) "Alright then, feel free to tag along."
B) "So that you could start your reign of criminal terror anew?? No chance! Die, you smelly, unshaven haggard!"

//Time to vote! The voting will be done on Discord channel for FEFs! Thread will be closed for duration of the vote.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 02:07:11 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 28, 2020, 02:06:15 pm »

"Alright then, feel free to tag along. You mentioned something about the swamps?"

~~Chapter 2 Complete!~~

"Thanks. The name's Volks. And ye, they be north of here. The deeper parts are dangerous sometimes. Mist oft settles there, and them dead spirits are putting on candles on them lillies to make you fall into the deep waters so you drown. Is called Othfried's Field cuz some king called Othfried apparently drowned all his soldiers there out of fear they plottin' against him. Scary by night like all hells, not so much by day. Few hours and ya right in middle of the mountains."

"Middle of the mountains?"

"Ye! There's several paths from swamps to mountains thar, and if you know where you're going, you can end up in Tatalia by end of one day."

"Now that's a shortcut..."

"We were planning on going west, though..."

"You passing by Twelippen then?"

"Twelippen?"

"Was small lumber camp village in da woods. Their lord wanted to join that one big rebellion against the first Consort. But pox got the village, and before the sisters managed to reach the place, well, there was more corpses than sick people left. The old lord died, so did his wife and daughters. Only the lord's son remained with few servants at the family manor. Most of the folks who survived tha plague left the village, though. Haven't been there for a while, but I think ya could find the inn still open."

"What a charming place. Well, were do we go to, Cedric?"

"Hmm..."

A) "I think it will be safer not to cross haunted swamps. We will go to Twelippen, and then cross the mountains!"
B) "I think we should use whatever shortcuts there is to get to Tatalia. Take us through the swamps, Mister Volks!"

//Guess what! TIME TO VOTE, AGAIN! The voting will be done on Discord channel for FEFs! Thread will be closed for duration of the vote.
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 30, 2020, 01:14:24 pm »

"I think we should use whatever shortcuts there is to get to Tatalia. Take us through the swamps, Mister Volks!"

"Sure thing. Lemme just grab my spare axe..." Volks moved to the door nearby, shouldered the door, and entered.

"Shouldn't we rest at least a bit? I wouldn't mind-" Yelling angrily, the bandit-turned-rebel burst from the inside the old building.

"MAH AXE!! Who did take mah axe!?"
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 63