Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 63

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!  (Read 57227 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!
« Reply #435 on: October 24, 2019, 09:51:23 am »

". . . Ced, please, you're killing me here." A slip of the tongue; she hadn't called him by that name for quite some time. "Er. . . Sorry."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 24, 2019, 09:52:35 am »

@Sylvianne:

"Oh! Sorry... I'm just not..."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #437 on: October 24, 2019, 10:11:10 am »

"I mean. . . I'm sure whatever it is, the answer is probably yes. I just don't want to assume I know what you're asking, because it could be. . . you know, uncomfortable if I guessed wrong."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 24, 2019, 10:16:24 am »

@Sylvianne:

"I mean..."

"There will be situations in which... I will need someone at my side. Someone noble, someone trusted and someone I like, I mean-"

"I want you- Look, I would like to have you at my side. As a... right... side... companion... woman."

"...if that's a no, I shall ask... Margrethe, maybe."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 24, 2019, 11:09:59 am »

Markus seemed a bit despondent when he approached Joram, having overheard some of their conversation while he was taking a rest earlier.
: "Patience...when I was a younger man I would have balked at the thought of it, and throttled poor Johhanes along with our majesty, and cursed his name for not seeing what we've seen. But now that I'm older I know that we have to leave, that it's our only chance of mustering an army that could free our queen, and our beloved kingdom from that bastard consort's grasp someday."

: "But I don't know if I'll still be there when that day comes..."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #440 on: October 24, 2019, 11:19:18 am »

Sylvianne wrapped Cedric up in a hug, loosening it slightly when she realized that pointy metal cheek plates probably didn't feel too great.
"Ced, I'm so happy you'd ask! I thought we couldn't, you know, because you're a prince now." The rest of what he said started to process, though, and she loosened her grip further before taking a step back.
"But, uhh. . . why exactly do you have a backup in mind already?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 24, 2019, 11:23:48 am »

@Sylvianne:

Cedric's cheeks turned into some fierce shade of red.

"I... am not sure actually. It was first name that came onto my lips, after yours..." He then placed his right hand on Sylvianne's left, fingers intertwinned, his left palm on top to cover them from prying eyes, and to pat Sylvianne's hand reassuredly.

"Didn't want to offend you, sorry. So... you agree to be at my side, all the time?"
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 24, 2019, 11:37:22 am »

"It won't be as long as that, old man. We just need somewhere we can operate out of. No big juicy targets, just constant harassment and thin their numbers. Sabotage is the name of the game we're going to play."

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 24, 2019, 02:52:09 pm »

"I- W-what? No, I didn't hear- hear anything! I just heard someone shout and I tripped and I saw you and-"

Marion took a step, driven back by the sheer volume of words coming from the other girl's mouth.

"I was just g-getting some privacy from the others so I could pr- Er, s-so I could take a walk and clear my head!

Seven above, I've gone and done it now. She's going to kill me.
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 24, 2019, 04:01:38 pm »

Marietta hurriedly strutted up to Marion, her cheeks puffing out slightly as she sheathed her sword and looked up at Marion. She may have looked slightly intimidating if she wasn't shaking, and she certainly didn't do it for long; a small blush was visible on her face as she whipped around and put her hands on her head.

"Rrrrr-! So embarrassing, so embarrassing, so embarrassing...!"

Marietta whipped around, her face still a bit flushed. She looked, again, more upset than irritated.

"Y-You're lucky you use bows and not swords, ok!? Otherwise I'd have to fight you right now! S-So... instead, you better not tell anyone! Especially not Cedric! Y-You'll promise, right!? I-If you promise, I'll let you stay and get your privacy, a-and I'll even go away too, okay!? If not, I'll... well, I won't hurt you because you keep us healed, b-but I'll... um...!" Marietta started drawing a blank on what to do, and now she finally started to look irritated again; thinking to herself with a rapid foot tap.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #445 on: October 24, 2019, 08:24:16 pm »

"Ah, Cedric, you still are the same guy, huh. . ." She squeezed his hand for a moment, then opened her eyes and looked directly into his.
"Of course. I've been right by your side this whole time, you know?" She took a step backward, then leaned back towards him with her hands behind her back.
"Just know what's gonna happen if you screw this up." Her tome sparked menacingly as she gave an all-too-broad smile, which held for a moment before breaking into a more genuine giggle.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 24, 2019, 08:36:49 pm »

Not long after, there was the commotion of a pegasus landing.

"I'm back!"

"The way looks clear. There's an abandoned keep up ahead, and if we make a good pace, we'll be at the mountains by tomorrow morning."

With her scouting report delivered, she relaxed in the saddle, eventually guiding Hans over towards Cedric and Sylvianne, who seemed to be having a pretty good time of their own.

"The ruins are sort of beautiful in a way... Cedric, do we still have time to rest there for a bit? Maybe search around a little?"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 09:03:31 pm by Gaterhyme »

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 25, 2019, 09:23:27 am »

This time, Marion held her ground, looking a little bit calmer, despite the fact that Marietta was still trying to threaten her.

"Uhm, I mean, i-if it's important that he doesn't know, than yes- er, no, I won't say anything."

"No, you don't need to g- I mean, I can find somewhere else to walk."

She turned to leave, ready for the relative safety of the woods where she could think over her dilemma, but then turned back.

"Did... something happen between you and the prin- Cedric? Surely he wouldn't care where you p-practiced."
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 25, 2019, 10:38:29 am »

@Sylvgrethe:

Cedric was going to reply to Sylvianne, but then the pegasus girl was back.

"Ah, a ruined keep? If it's not occupied, we might as well spend the night there. Thank you, Margrethe, you're the best." Cedric moved to the rest of the group, and his horse.

"Everyone! Margrethe found a ruined keep, I think it will be prudent if we move and camp there instead." He mounted his horse.  "Let's go!"
SigFlags!

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 25, 2019, 11:05:09 am »

Marietta looked a bit huffy that Marion was about to leave, as she wasn't fully convinced that Marion wouldn't tell, but when Marion asked her question, Marietta really looked a bit annoyed.

"That should be obvious! I mean, he probably wants to take down Luitgard for himself, right? Who am I to be here, practicing speeches to her that I wanna say when I give her what she deserves!? Not to mention how damn embarrassing it is that I am doing such things in the first place! I know I shouldn't be exactly going for theatrics, but... damn it, I can't control it sometimes...!"

Without even stopping to consider that she might have just blown her own cover to Marion, Marietta overheard Cedric and stomped her foot while grumbling to herself only within her and Marion's earshot.

"Damn you, Cedric, I was fine here...! I just want one damn moment to myself! Ugh... We'd better get going. But don't you dare tell! Seriously!"
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 63