Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 63

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!  (Read 57229 times)

Spiderpig2398

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 8: IC Thread!
« Reply #390 on: October 19, 2019, 11:19:36 am »

With the leader defeated, Chaunce can't help but smile as he momentarily dismounts his wyvern. Riding it all the time gets tiring, so he finally turns around to see- ...not a celebration, but what appears to be the end of infighting. Great.

"Alright, guys. We are not running away. This is what we call a strategic retreat, isn't it? Not running outta cowardice, but to stay alive for another day!"

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 19, 2019, 11:22:21 am »

Marietta did not look happy about the lack of response from Joram, and indeed looked a bit fidgety as much as she tried to hold on.

"Don't ignore me! I said I had it!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: October 19, 2019, 11:34:25 am »

"Yeah sure, let's just trade places right here so you've got a good grip." Sarcasm was thick in Joram's voice. "Cedric, listen to me. You wanna make em hurt? Really get your pound of flesh? Be patient."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #393 on: October 19, 2019, 11:36:15 am »

Sylvianne removed her mask slowly, face still twisted with anger - though now not all of it was directed at the Sisters.

"Couldn't you wait ten damn minutes before you started spraying testosterone at each other?" She turned to point an accusatory finger at Johannes. "You thought that NOW was the time to start shit?" The mage stopped, snapping her tome shut and returning it to her side in an attempt to calm down (and avoid any accidental lightning bolts.)
". . . That said, attacking now is only going to get us killed. Even I can't take down that kind of numbers advantage."

GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: October 19, 2019, 11:39:43 am »

"That's not what I fucking meant!"

Marietta let out a loud groan, then just let go; being in close proximity with two people was making her frantic and the sarcasm did not help.

"Fine, you handle him, then!"

Marietta focuses on rubbing her nose to try and ease the stinging; another reason she was getting much too antsy to hold on.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 19, 2019, 11:49:09 am »

: Ugh... Despite the direct fighting having stopped, everyone was still bickering.

: Everyone, please! Can we stop for a second to think? We just survived two ambushes and all of the soldiers in Lufin are going to think we're dead until these ones fail to return. We have an important headstart and we should use it because it's the only advantage we're going to have for a while!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 19, 2019, 12:55:15 pm »

"I agree. We....we need to get somewhere safe to hide first. W-we can't stay on the move."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 19, 2019, 01:42:12 pm »

Grietje dismounted near where Sylvianne was standing, keeping her pegasus nearby. It was so, so frustrating not being able to intervene when the fighting started - no, not even having tried - because it had happened so fast and her head was still spinning from the camp and from Godfried and Luitgard and... just, everything.

"Please, Cedric. We can find a way - I know we can all find a way forward. But please don't throw away your life chasing her right now."

"If you die, then what happens to us? If you die, then everything Godfried wanted when he found you..." She looked in Sylvianne's direction, partly hoping for backup, partly just desperate, feeling the weight of those pursuing horsemen drawing ever closer.

"Right now, we really need to find somewhere safe."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #398 on: October 19, 2019, 02:24:15 pm »

The mage nodded in Grietje's direction.
"She's right. None of this has any meaning if you die, Cedric." She paused, wondering if she should mention the last thing Godfried had said to her. No, now wasn't a good time. "I know you have more supporters, we can rally another army and strike these bastards back when we're ready. But only then."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 20, 2019, 06:05:29 am »

"..."

"Alright... fine." Cedric rubbed his nose.

"Any ideas where to go?"

"Yes. We go west, obviously. Godfried said Lufin forest extends all the way to the base of the mountains..."

"Why west?"

"Look, to the north is Lufin, to the east are farmlands and fields, to the south are central lands of Angeborten. In the west, we have mountains, where we can move and hide away from pursuing cavalry and such. If they do chase us all the way there, we can cross into Galia or Tatalia, leaving Angeborten altogether." Cedric grimaced, clearly not pleased that thir best option was to run and hide like rats.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 20, 2019, 06:10:10 am »

: Johannes is right, if we want to continue fighting, we need to know when it's time to back down and regroup. Lucas turned to Johannes, Joram and the fliers after talking to Cedric.

: By the way, how did you avoid the massacre? You were out scouting?

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 20, 2019, 06:11:55 am »

: "Perhaps we can find nobles and folk sympathetic to our cause in Tatalia your majesty, and even if the consort suspects our survival, the bastard may not be willing to risk a declaration of war if we cross the border"
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 20, 2019, 06:17:25 am »

Johannes turned to Lucas.

"Yeah? Godfried told us to scout, just in case. We've left shortly before you, after all."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 20, 2019, 06:19:53 am »

: I mean if you didn't encounter any ambushes. We were ambushed during our raid by a troop of knights, but we managed to escape. They knew we would be there because Luitgard was spying for them.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 20, 2019, 08:03:02 am »

@Markus:

"Count Vuckerbecke probably would let us in... I don't think he will like the news we would bring though.."

@Lucas:

"We did, fortunately, it was just few scouts on horses. We've managed to deal with them. Anything more and we wouldn't be having this conversation I think."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 63