Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Skyrim mod request  (Read 1285 times)

PraiseTalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Skyrim mod request
« on: July 12, 2019, 03:18:34 pm »

Can anybody make a TES V Skyrim mod?
TheRedwolf told me she would make one when her computer is fixed, but tbh, she isn’t that good.
(Sorry)

TheRedwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Pagan Desert Bitch (she/they)
    • View Profile
Re: Skyrim mod request
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 03:42:54 pm »

Fair enough

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 04:26:56 pm »

Can anybody make a TES V Skyrim mod?
TheRedwolf told me she would make one when her computer is fixed, but tbh, she isn’t that good.
(Sorry)

What exactly are you looking for in the mod?

And not very nice.

PraiseTalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2019, 11:30:05 am »

I am looking for a total conversion sort of thing, with the Nords and Imperials as the respective civilizations, with like the different metals, and the creatures and such.

brolol.404

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 02:27:39 pm »

I am looking for a total conversion sort of thing, with the Nords and Imperials as the respective civilizations, with like the different metals, and the creatures and such.

Should be pretty easy to make a couple of creatures and entities for the races and then add a couple metals. Most of the elder scrolls creatures already exist in DF. The world, lore, deadra, deities, etc. (which are a big part of the elder scrolls) will all be different though. You will also get a lot of randomly generated creatures and random were beasts that won't feel right.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 02:57:34 pm »

There's already an Elder Scrolls mod you can use. It's a bit outdated, but it should work. A new mod could be made, but it would take a long time to do properly and it would probably be best to just fix up this one.

Also, you were a bit harsh with Redwolf, just saying.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2019, 11:22:38 am »

A bit too harsh on the Redwolf, yes.

I will probably make a new TES mod soon. I have no idea if the old one won't break horribly.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?