Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Re: IRON GLADIATOR: TOO BE CONTINUED  (Read 486 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: IRON GLADIATOR: TOO BE CONTINUED
« on: July 01, 2019, 02:31:26 pm »

♫ Tanker Deck A Crew's Quarters

Quote from: ?

What's the hold up. You're obligated to comply with this test.

Quote from: Staff Member

Patience! He's...checking in on Kuro. They need privacy to...share some words. Pilot to pilot. He's coming, he's coming.

Hey guys. I was sick, and I also found out I don't own my 3D images (they belong to Google) and thus IG was iced. Or put on ice.

I don't want to host IRON GLADIATOR without that stuff. To me, it is what makes it fun and challenging. And I think you like it to.

I have a hard time focusing on something that isn't challenging enough for me. I love designing forum games, and I love art. I combine both to finish games or go further than I could otherwise.

Right now I don't have that option.

The puppet battle was supposed to be an intermission until I could move forward with 3D. Since Google Sketchup requires ridiculous yearly fees to own your own damn images I am screwed. I want to transition to Blender, but I can't because my library PC's do not allow me to install them.

Anyway, there is your update.

I suppose I could continue in a 2D art style, but for the sake of consistent story telling I'd reboot in that case. I will be continuing to host other games as I cannot proceed with IG normally.

If you want a reboot of IG let me know. I will consider it. If you want to try something else, I have brought back another old series called Panic Race, which I will also challenge myself to fill with colorful characters (your own and mine) and exciting action.

I love you all. As a kid I was very shy to tell my own parents I loved them. But my players are my favorite people in the world.

I know I am strange and host weird games unlike the status quo but I host kooky games for kooky people.

I'm sorry

RH
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.