A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 28846 times)

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #240 on: June 20, 2019, 12:06:19 pm »

Please edit your character sheets into your posts, and bold your actions!

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 21, 2019, 10:03:58 am »

Name: Delicio
Aspect:  Slime
Colour: Green

Delicio proceeds with slime creating. He creates the Slimus Pentaculus. This orange slime has five strong tentacles. IT Swings through trees and eats food with their huge mouth that is in the middle of its Body. Its entire Body has light Sound and chemical receptors.
Furthermore He creates Slimbonian Trampoline Grass. This slime based Grass builds huge Nets that are bouncy Like trampolines.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 21, 2019, 10:12:51 am »

About the Kansas and dragon, they were on the water planet before. Perhaps spending time in the void switched the planets' inhabitants. Question, can a god who didn't move the planet summon it into existence? I didn't save the water planet with the plant hive mind, but another God did. Does it have to be that god that restores it? Or can I?

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 21, 2019, 10:42:53 am »

Turn 1: Planet Repairs, metal moons, and a growing slime problem

Disgusted by the rocky moon, and the acidic pickle, Eronstile books it. Instead of trying to create a satellite, he decides to create his own planet. He is met with success, and the metal planet, with its high sheen, immediately reflects all the sunlight back at the remaining system. The gemstone plants and animals live in blissful ignorance while the remainder of the planets are bathed in what is essentially a second sun. Rosebud planet is slightly immune, but the mountainous world spends half its year bathing in light.

Petra combines their two aspects to make it hail on the mountain ranges, lowering their peaks. It also raises the water level slightly, which is a good thing!

Delicio's Blourbclouds slurp into existance and start devouring any organic matter they find. There isn't much, so they decide to go for inorganic matter as well! The slime continent is expanding, slowly.

ykvur begins humming a tune, and that tune persists throughout the Rosebush planet. They mix things up, and each location has a different song playing. This brings joy to everyone, including the plants and the gods. Everyone has advantage next turn.

Thalos once again snaps their fingers, and the realm of death appears! The planet they chose was rather unfortunate though, as it is mostly water, but they do have great success. The shroud of death permiates through the seas, into the roots of the rosebush planet. This realm has greater reach than the last one.

The mountain and sea level continues to even out, per Asrieth's desire, until the world is approximately 50% water, 33% land, and 17% slime. They create three species of fish.

Together with Imic and Chungus, plantlife starts to grow. You got your trees, bushes, grass, seaweed, delicious seaweed, etc. Anything that attempts to grow in the slime territory gets devoured, but the rest of the planet is full of greens.

With the water levels okay, and the mountains ground down to a moderate level, Chungus decides to try to neutralize the acid rain with butter! This is quite foolish, as butter is an acid...but he rolled so well that he ended up using margarine instead! The acid rain has been neutralized, and now the rain is fatty and delicious.

This displeases Burt, who is already offended by the other gods dissing his babuszka's recipe. He decides to take revenge by recreating his hatemongering deer. He is met with partial success, as they come to life with more love in their hearts than hate.

As if the current slime predicament was not enough, Delicio adds even more slime! This time, a swinging tentacle slime comes into existance! The last creation took too much effort, and Delicio decides to save the last creation for another turn.

About the Kansas and dragon, they were on the water planet before. Perhaps spending time in the void switched the planets' inhabitants. Question, can a god who didn't move the planet summon it into existence? I didn't save the water planet with the plant hive mind, but another God did. Does it have to be that god that restores it? Or can I?
Honestly, as long as you roll well, I don't care what you do. The only thing that is set in stone is how much stability you can repair.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 21, 2019, 11:13:11 am »

Name: Eronstile
Color: black
Aspect: Bounties of the Earth
As much as I'd love to let that world be consumed by slime, I should probably.... not float back to the world with the slime on it, and create a massive sphere of ruby glass going from the ends of the slime land to far underneath and above it it, magically enchanted to burn away slime on contact and to give intense feelings of not wanting to interact the metal sphere to any sapients who attempts to alter it

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 21, 2019, 11:23:06 am »

Acter, god of thought
Oh, hey, metal planet. Cool.

Create a thinking engine spanning the entire interior of the planet, giving it sapience and extreme intelligence, as well as the ability to manipulate its surface and, potentially, to communicate. Make sure it’s benevolent, though.
If this works, I bestow upon it the name “Autochton”.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 21, 2019, 11:30:02 am »

depending on the planet you're doing this too, our actions might not mesh well

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 21, 2019, 11:39:05 am »

Name: Petra
Aspects: Weather, Ice

I'm just going to plant seeds of the hive mind plants on all other planets, adapting them to the different environments
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:03:18 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 21, 2019, 11:51:41 am »

I'm just going to bring back the water planet with the plant hive mind and the crystal lasers and the wyvern and such.
I believe that was the same as Rosebush planet? Jeeze, this organization thing is not one of my strengths.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 21, 2019, 12:05:31 pm »

Name: ykuvr
Aspect: Music

"Ask for permission before modifying my planet jackass"

Remove the realm of death from the rosebush planet and throw it away.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 21, 2019, 12:36:43 pm »

Teach Kanga casting balefire(sick green flame causing things to rapidly decay) ball spell and  how to properly bury their dead, so they get to the afterlife

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 21, 2019, 01:09:23 pm »

Action changed

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 21, 2019, 01:54:04 pm »

depending on the planet you're doing this too, our actions might not mesh well
From what I can tell, you’re at the water planet. I’m at the metal planet.
If I’m incorrect, feel free to set me straight.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 21, 2019, 02:03:20 pm »

ULTRA CHUNGUS IS GLEEFUL AT THE LEVEL OF LIQUID BUTTERY GOODNESS.

Ultra Chungus creates slow-moving crab-like lifeforms on the butter/mountain/sea planet with a slow metabolism that subsist on the buttery rainfall, effectively making them into pre-buttered crab snacks. For half the year they shall cook themselves by the light of our glorious second, metallic sun.

Ultra Chungus looks at the impending war between the Lords of Music and Death with interest. Perhaps he will sell concessions.

We need to name the buttery mountain sea planet. Also to be clear, are the lovey deer folks on that planet as well?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 02:18:03 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 21, 2019, 02:48:55 pm »

Name: Asrieth
Color: Blue
Aspect: Water

I make sure all planets have a decent amount of water on them.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26