Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: Wolfhound Incorporated  (Read 24934 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfhound Incorporated
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2019, 01:42:00 am »

Fly to the office. Do not enter it immediately, let others get in first. That cat is probably going to be really pissed about myself inadvertently giving away the Macks. I'd rather not be in one room with an angry predator that specializes in killing avians, not until there are at least a few people I can hide behind.
While I'm waiting, rake through my memory for any mind spells I can remember. Preferably ones that make groups of people more suggestible.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 05:32:01 am by HmH »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2019, 07:53:17 am »

Take the bus back to HQ. I have a feeling things have gone wrong on so many levels.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2019, 12:42:11 pm »

Wait a gosh darn sec...I thought I posted something here.

Well..

Mr. Itch, his plan perfectly executed and his tactical genius proven, fades into the crowd and heads home. On the way he stops by a drug store and buys the following.

1. First aid stuff for fixing his busted carapace
2. A box of chalk in various colors.
3. An assortment of cheap toys from the toy isle. Like army men, woopie cushions, silly putty, cap guns, bouncy balls, etc.
4. A bottle of mineral water.
5. A granola bar.
6. Some cheap novel that has a nice saucy title.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2019, 12:48:15 pm »

Well..

Mr. Itch, his plan perfectly executed and his tactical genius proven, fades into the crowd and heads home. On the way he stops by a drug store and buys the following.

3. An assortment of cheap toys from the toy isle. Like army men, woopie cushions, silly putty, cap guns, bouncy balls, etc.
5. A granola bar.
please bold this. Actions must be bolded

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2019, 08:20:24 am »

"This whole thing has just gone poorly."
Go buy a new pair of pants and shoes from a thrift store then go back to base.
Head back to the office
Spoiler: Rosy (click to show/hide)
Take the bus back to HQ. I have a feeling things have gone wrong on so many levels.

Fly to the office. Do not enter it immediately, let others get in first. That cat is probably going to be really pissed about myself inadvertently giving away the Macks. I'd rather not be in one room with an angry predator that specializes in killing avians, not until there are at least a few people I can hide behind.
While I'm waiting, rake through my memory for any mind spells I can remember. Preferably ones that make groups of people more suggestible.

This group returns to the office. The cat is sleeping on the desk. Everyone is a little too nervous to wake him.

Look around for some kind of trinkets, magical or otherwise, just as a test to see if my brain is damaged at all
(6) you wander into Trinkets 'R' Us and spend a happy hour browsing their wide array of thingums and whatsits. Brain seems fine, if a bit off center.

This is amazing and I want so badly to playticipate but also I don't have any ideas at the moment so it'll have to wait until later.
Ask Piecewise. He said he had spare ideas.

what kind of stuff is stored here? Search the shed to see what’s around, while staying as quiet as possible, if found, say that I came to the shed to escape the rain
there's a water pot, a broken lawnmower, three shovels, a few cans of spray paint and a few cans of ordinary paint, a large box of condoms - for sheep, goats, large dogs, and other medium sized quadrupeds, according to the infographic - a few fishing nets and poles, three broken lawn chairs and a wooden chair, several lengths of wood, nails, and an old rusty toolbox.

Well..

5. A granola bar.
please bold this. Actions must be bolded
Spoiler: Shade: thrown ~ (click to show/hide)

You heard the bird: Bold your actions! ... twat.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2019, 09:25:34 am »

take the toolbox and head to the office

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2019, 09:37:02 am »

Ok.

5. A granola bar.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 10:06:30 am by piecewise »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2019, 10:17:49 am »

Ok.

1) you can get some cheap stuff like duct tape and rope and maybe superglue for one money, or you can get some more professional chitin repair stuff for five money.
eventually you'll molt, too, I assume.
2-5) all purchsed for one money
6)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2019, 11:20:07 am »

Head back to either the office or the bus going to it if that’s still around

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2019, 12:30:44 pm »

See if I can find a container of cat food/treats. Loudly prepare said food/treats. If there’s no preparation, just shake the container.
Spoiler: Rosy (click to show/hide)
This is the right thread this time, no?
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2019, 11:29:38 pm »

poke the boss in the nose to wake them up, then report in.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 03, 2019, 05:58:40 am »

Stand in the corner and wait for someone else to wake the boss.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 03, 2019, 01:17:12 pm »

Gershom tilted his head at their boss. The cat was asleep. And sleeping sophonts were supreme subjects for suggestion, if you did it right.
"Hold on, I have an idea-"
Then he saw the field mouse crawl up right next to the cat's maw and start bopping it in the nose, while the badger went straight for the cupboards.
"...Nevermind. I'll go, uh, check the perimeter."

Fly out of the building and perch on one of the second-floor windows so that our esteemed employer has time to release his righteous rage at being rudely roused by an excruciatingly edible morsel of mentally fortified flesh.
While I'm waiting for wanton murder to commence, use my Mind to remember the spells I've read from my mental spellbook.
Which I have probably read before, and which is probably in Bob's possession right now. And since my Mind is 4, I think I have at least a chance of eidetically recalling the contents of the book.
Once I have at least one spell, come back into the office. Cautiously, ready to run the moment I realize I have no idea where the cat is lurking.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2019, 09:53:30 am »

1) Mr. Itch gets the fancy stuff because he knows the value of treating yourself.
2-5) Lovely.
6) Select the soy sauce one.

Thus outfitted, return to base.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2019, 05:32:23 pm »

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)

Are the cops still out there? Probably...
Eh, f*** it. Any cute/badass chicks in here? If so, try to strike up a conversation, small talk, that kinda stuff. Eventually segue into asking about a way to contact her after the cops leave and we go our separate ways.
For the record, if my perception fails me and I chat up a trap and they're down, I'm down.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16