Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: DELVER INC.: Shady Aftermath (NO WAITLISTING)  (Read 9027 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: DELVER INC.: In the Shed (Waitlist Open)
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2019, 06:30:50 pm »

Brigands, most likely.

Theta pulls out his thunder cannon, and then bellows out:
You had better have a very good reason for your present actions, or else you are going to quite swiftly, painfully, and permanently prevented from taking further actions.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2019, 06:37:53 pm »

"Briggins?" Diggy's eyes widen. "OH! Briggins!" A maniacal grin spreads across Diggy's face. "Run away, briggins!" The dynamite cannon makes an ominous clunking sound.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2019, 08:42:14 pm »

"They go someone tied up, their probably gonna sacrifice it to Satan or something, lets kill 'em before they can do it."
Pull out the M1911 and get ready to shoot.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2019, 10:00:26 pm »

What is your name? __In the Colony I was known as RW12 (Rescue Worker 12), but I was searching for lost members when the price of the planet I was on broke off. I eventually landed on this planet, where the inhabitants don't refer to themselves as designations. I found a word on a wall that said Nemra, so that's what I call myself now._______________________________________________
What are you? ________I am a female beetle about the length of a human arm. I have a blue carapace and my antennae and front pair of legs have Pincers which is how I grab things. My eyes are purple and are on the front of my head. My mouth is a proboscis which I use to suck on nectar and other liquids. Due to the large size of our species, we lost the ability to fly, so the carapace is fused together and only splits when I molt______________________________________________
Where are you from? __________A planet that split apart. I live on the rock that fell on this planet now._________________________________________
Do you have any next of kin? If they survived the fragmentation, they are probably on different planets now. Before the shattering, there were 50 male Drones, 40 female Workers of various specialties, and the King and Queen.______

EXPLOSIONS? ___I am unaware if the shattering of the planet I was born on was caused by an explosion or not. As far as I'm aware, no one in the Colony dealt with explosions._____________________________________________________
Does the previous question confuse you? ______I answered it in the two ways that I thought the question could be asking. If the question wasn't answered sufficiently, let me know and I will try again._____________________________
Are you a felon? (This does not affect your employment.) ______No_________________
If your answer was yes to the above, State your felony. ________________________
Are you ready for ADVENTURE? __________Yes_________________________________
Who is the current POTUS, if applicable? ((If you're from the future, make someone up.)) ____________Donald J. Trump, according to the human news networks___________________________________
[REDACTED]
What are you taking with you? I found 4 10$ bills. I can bring those.
Are there any peculiarities about you? Unlike the beetles of Earth, my carapace is fused together. If peculiarities refer to powers I don't have any

(If this is complicated tell me and I can clarify)

Go to a conference building and turn in the firm. Tell the receptionist that you plan to work in rescue.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 08:13:22 am by Naturegirl1999 »

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2019, 08:37:05 am »

Seeing that the rest of the group had already decided on a fight, Bullet wasn't one to just back off.

"Ah ain't no sheriff, but hands to the sky!"

Ready both pistols

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2019, 05:39:35 pm »

((IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE GM CONCERNING SCHEDULING AT BOTTOM))

Diggy, being near scared to death by these apparitions, pulls his dynamite cannon and struggles a bit with its weight and cumbersomeness. "Is you ghosts?" he asks in a suspicious manner. While he does so, Theta 5 recognizes these figures as Brigands and pulls his thunder cannon.
   "You had better have a very good reason for your present actions, or else you are going to quite swiftly, painfully, and permanently prevented from taking further actions." He says this in a stone cold voice whose sound could curdle cheese. Mmmmm, Cheeese.
   Confused as to what Theta meant by Brigand, and not knowing that it's followed with a d, he inquires, "Briggins?" He then comes to the startiling realization that he meant Brigands. "OH! Briggins!" He starts grinning and its wide enough to make the Cheshire Cat jealous. "Run away, briggins!" He yells this in a voice dripping with malevolence and malintent.
   Blarg takes this opportunity to reflect on the man tied to the crates. "They go someone tied up, their probably gonna sacrifice it to Satan or something, lets kill 'em before they can do it." He pulls out his trusty M1911s.
   Cassidy, seeing that the rest of the group was ready to fight and being of like mind, draws his pistols, proclaiming loudly and in a stereotypical cowboy drawl, "Ah ain't no sheriff, but hands to the sky!"

The Shades do nothing. They stand there silently, not even turning to see the party. Not that there was a way to tell which way they were facing. The man in the center moans loudly in pain, but remains slumped against the ropes. Just as he does this. A group of three men in torn and bloody rags stumble out of the woods with the giant scar in it. They walk up to the shades and fall flat on their faces, maybe dead, maybe knocked out.

Spoiler: Theta-5 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Diggy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blarg (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bullet Cassidy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Naturegirl1999 (click to show/hide)

((Due to work being work, during the next few weeks (Or until Admin gives me my order mod(Upon which I won't have time to update this because I'll be going to my ship (finally))), I'll be at work for 12 hours with no phone or internet access. I'll update whenever I have sufficient time after shift and several times if possible on the weekends. Thanks for showing interest and playing and have fun.))
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2019, 09:31:32 pm »

no, I just use the forum. Is that ok?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2019, 03:05:15 am »

(Is discord really important for this game because I don't have an account and haven't really seen a reason to get one.)

"Oh great there's some kind of sci-fi shit going on here, I'm just gonna assume theses guys are evil and start shooting them."
Take aim and start shooting the shady guys.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 01, 2019, 06:46:11 am »

Diggy goes pale. "You is ghosts!" And with that...

Shoot the dynamite cannon, but shoot it off to the side of the circle to hopefully catch one or two robe-goons without hurting the (presumed) innocents.

klonk
Sigtext

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 01, 2019, 04:01:41 pm »

Theta starts shooting at the "shades".

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 01, 2019, 06:13:00 pm »

Fire low at one of the shades, use Oxygen(dragonhead pistol), fireballs will probably work better than bullets

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2019, 07:03:11 pm »

SHADY SHUFFLE KERFUFFLE

Blarg sees the new people collapse and something tells him it's some sci-fi bullshit going on here, and says so, adding the fact that they're evil and urging his comrades to start shooting. He fires his M1911s at the closest shade. (9 vs 11) The bullets miss narrowly and sail into a tree. The tree groans as if in pain.
   "You is ghosts!" exclaims diggy as he lobs dynamite from his cannon. He aims it just outside the circle in the hopes of avoiding collateral not killing the innocents. He fires and (20) hits exactly where four shades would get hit, but not the civvies. The dynamite explodes and (15 vs 18, 8, 2, 6) instanly vaporizes one of the shades, severs the next closest one's right arm, and fills the third with small shrapnel, the last isn't fazed in the slightest.
   Theta, not one to be left out of the fun, shoots into the shades, his thunder cannon roaring. (18 vs 6) The bullet hits the shade in the chest and splatters black blood against the crate.
   Cassidy uses his incendiary pistol, Oxygen, to burn up the shades from a low point on their bodies. (17 vs 8 ) The bullets slam home in a shade's leg, setting it ablaze. (3 vs 5) It does not burn for long.

Seeing the death of their comrade and wounding of several others, the rest turn to face the party and move in. They move slowly, almost floating as they walk. There's a glow in their eyes. A glow of anger and resentment towards these outsiders who clearly want to die. The closest is 15 feet away and moving in slowly. They will arrive in 1 turn. The rest will arrive a turn later.

Shade 1: 15ft. Arrives in 1 turn.
S2-5: 20 ft. Arrives in 2 turns.
Innocents: 50ft. Unconscious, as far as you know.

Spoiler: Theta-5 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Diggy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blarg (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bullet Cassidy (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 07:55:26 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2019, 07:13:09 pm »

"Alright, lets see how ya take this!"
Pull out the uh... ass-o-terri... the space sword, cut open the closest shades space
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 07:22:09 pm by Failbird105 »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2019, 07:15:51 pm »

Diggy frowns. If he shoots his dynamite cannon again, he'll hurt his buddies... but he has to help somehow! Diggy drops his cannon, raises his pick, and charges into the fray!

Try and smash a robe-goon's face in with the pick.

klonk
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8