Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)  (Read 15592 times)

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)
« Reply #210 on: February 16, 2020, 01:21:14 pm »

"You really don't know what your are messing with. Enforcing a change is just like corruption, given such paradox is already the usual state of Hollow beings."
"Such arrogance. The things I am messing with existed before all of us, it is not hollow, for it doesn't exist. And your pitiful law only tangentially applies to the substance. Finally, what I do is none of your business, so unless you wish to open a gate to my realm and fight me over it, shut up."
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 16, 2020, 01:24:03 pm »

"You really don't know what your are messing with. Enforcing a change is just like corruption, given such paradox is already the usual state of Hollow beings."
"Such arrogance. The things I am messing with existed before all of us, it is not hollow, for it doesn't exist. And your pitiful law only tangentially applies to the substance. Finally, what I do is none of your business, so unless you wish to open a gate to my realm and fight me over it, shut up."

"You happen to be the one worried about it. I've been trying to bring about a Hollow sub-domain for ages."

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 16, 2020, 01:29:43 pm »

"You happen to be the one worried about it. I've been trying to bring about a Hollow sub-domain for ages."
"It's not hollow! It shouldn't be at least, but your stupid law may make it hollow, hopefully not, since the substance is of a different paradoxical nature. Part of the point of this experiment is trying to create a substance which doesn't really have an origin."
My Power armor arms race

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 16, 2020, 01:35:55 pm »

"Go collapse upon yourself then. All things have an origin point in some manner. And such blasphemous thinking is against the very nature of Time to exist. If it has a beginning, it has an ending. The creation of such would naturally have been created at some point, even if it is created for the first time."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 16, 2020, 01:55:48 pm »

Cirno is currently listening.

"I am going to give you one warning. Mess with the Imaginary Space, and I will end you. At least wait until such a domain actually appears."

"And you, Motion like Violence. What are you thinking accepting corruptive material? Whatever you use it for is going to become Radiance."

A distant susurration of millions of earthworms wriggling together in a giant pile emanates from dark, hidden places.

"With the greatest pride and horror of an abominable lawyer of words and the spoken, it must be pointed out that not yet has such a tribute been accepted, received, made manifest, finalized."

"This thing of technicalities and logical violence said, it in a truly rare moment of eloquence, your words hold within themselves of their intrinsic quality, value and merit and perfidious sensibility. Corruptive materials would indeed normally make a poor tribute, and I do find myself disappointed by the distorted light's offering. However, by divine happenstance and providence, it occurs that for myself has been torn open a great stomach, which I would like to stress-test against the most horrid of materials. What I do, I do for the noble cause of Violence, let not my sacrifice be forgotten."

"Would paradoxical materials be an acceptable payment? I am currently in the process of manufacturing existing nonexistence, and should be able to provide samples next turning of the universe, though time's law about hollow existences may effect/corrupt the sample."
"A most disappointing, inadequate, pitiful tribute. But it is tribute, offering, signal of grovelling. You may weep in gratitude and dismay as your servants are denied and witheld from the blessing and rapture of sacred Violence."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 02:11:12 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 16, 2020, 01:56:09 pm »

[char limit was reached, rainbow text eats that up quickly.]

"Violence, I and the other Elementals are in opposition of your Alteration of Elt. I advise you cease your needless changes to it."
There is a great murmuring as if a crowd was presented with a logical paradox of great resonance and importance.

"Truly is this so, and only somewhat a lie as all things must be? Can it be that so vigorously is denied the gifts I offered? I am hurt, I am offended, I am distraught, I am proud, I am deeply, profoundly, utterly, confused. It can be said, I will agree with myself, that Elt is in fact, a toxic, lifeless, failure of a planet, good only for the supply of materials for weapons of destruction. In the infinite generosity of Violence, I have availed of myself, and agreed with myself, to gift to the poor, cursed, world of Elt, what has so long been denied it. Its rightful birthright, the blessing and joy of world on world Violence, and along with it the gift of purification and life that has so long been missing from its surface."

"It must be known to Violent Motions that are Likened, what exactly it is that you are doing to fix these most grievous and horrible of flaws and faults and beautiful imperfections and wondrous apexes of existence in the making, that could convince the manywilled to stay the maws of Violence?"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 01:58:08 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 16, 2020, 02:14:37 pm »

"A Servant of Nature known as Vital is in the process of cleansing Elt. Your help is unnecessary and goes against our vision of Elt. Use your Power elsewhere."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 16, 2020, 02:17:59 pm »

"A Servant of Nature known as Vital is in the process of cleansing Elt. Your help is unnecessary and goes against our vision of Elt. Use your Power elsewhere."
"The Vital is inefficient, slow, inadequate, embarrassing, toadlike in manner. It would seem that most happily and pleasantly, we have a conflict in values and ideals. Your vision of Elt seems to disagree with my preferred version of reality. Shall our desires and efforts to achieve our goals clash in a glorious explosion of Violence? Shall blade of divine will be met with blade of divine will in great clanging and booming, to see who shall prevail? Please say that this is so, oh kin."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 02:43:49 pm by Demonic Spoon »

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 16, 2020, 04:02:47 pm »

"Violence, I need to move through one of your planes for something. I'll give you whatever you want next turn, if you let me pass and ignore my servants as they do what they're about to do. I'm going to go grab Creation's Source, to use as my own, if you ignore this I'll do whatever you want for 3 turnings of the universe, no questions asked, short of destroying all my servants or giving up all my planes."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 04:08:02 pm by dgr11897 »
My Power armor arms race

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 16, 2020, 04:08:08 pm »

"Violence, I need to move through one of your planes for something. I'll give you whatever you want next turn, if you let me pass and ignore my servants as they do what they're about to do."
"Commit suicide?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 16, 2020, 04:10:49 pm »

"Violence, I need to move through one of your planes for something. I'll give you whatever you want next turn, if you let me pass and ignore my servants as they do what they're about to do."
"Commit suicide?"

"You really haven't been paying attention Adam."

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 16, 2020, 04:14:48 pm »

"Nevermind, turns out I have enough Power to just directly open a gate and move through."
My Power armor arms race

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 16, 2020, 04:19:05 pm »

"Nevermind, turns out I have enough Power to just directly open a gate and move through."
"I, Motion Like Violence, would like to warn my fellow gods that one of the Corrupted Other has publicly stated his intentions to apparently personally invade the Astral Planes. Beware his radiance!"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 16, 2020, 04:22:52 pm »

"Enough!"

"I am tired of all these interruptions. Chaos is at least quiet. Record."

On the other side, Record listens.

"As per your abilities, keep an eye on Adam and prevent all Gate attempts from him with your strings to Minor Gates, as well as prevent him from using any other gates. Likewise, freeze all of Adam's Servants T2 and below."

And Bigsy, I can still see you you know. Stop dumping that Corruption, it's unfitting. Likewise, don't try an steal from my children in the first place.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 04:25:28 pm by TricMagic »

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 16, 2020, 04:26:04 pm »

"Enough!"

"I am tired of all these interruptions. Chaos is at least quiet. Record."

On the other side, Record listens.

"As per your abilities, keep an eye on Adam and prevent all Gate attempts from him with your strings to Minor Gates. Likewise, freeze all of Adam's Servants T2 and below."

And Bigsy, I can still see you you know. Stop dumping that Corruption, it's unfitting. Likewise, don't try an steal from my children in the first place.
Well, didn't want to do this. But. Looks like Plan C must go into effect. Have fun with the law of nope!
My Power armor arms race
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16