Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)  (Read 15617 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2019, 10:10:09 pm »

For his trick of the Era, Azeri' kith, Original God of Chaos Hands 10 power and one essence of Chaos to Motion like violence to create a Law for them- the law of Eternal Ascension.
Afterwards he uses his remaining 3 power to produce an army of lesser servants, the Skitterers
Next He sends word to the first of his Aspects the first of the Purifires, asking them to assist in the destroying of the Celestial Orbs.
The Second is Sent forth directly to the Currently dead soon to be not quite so dead world to assist in the purification of the corrupt radiance seeping into its very existence and observe the wildlife
Finally he digs out His Essence of Havoc and Sends that to Motion like Violence.
Spoiler: Skitterers (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 03:48:29 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 25, 2019, 01:30:16 am »

Goasis sends 6 power to Motion like violence while thinking on how to handle the watchmen problem and decides it can wait another day and consumes one of the lesser essences to be able to give the necessary power to motion like violence, the Goasis collects the essence inside his source "Bigsy go collect and cleanse the domain of balance while the clean crew cleanse thoughts domains"
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 25, 2019, 06:51:40 am »

Monarch nodded in satisfaction as he felt his new Subdomain finally form, though it soon turned into a deep anger as he noticed the filth that is Radiance upon it.

1. Monarch claims the newly formed Essence.

2. Monarch creates an army of T2 Servants in the Second Subdomain of Control and orders them to wipe away the corruption and bring him his Essence. - 5P

Spoiler: Custodial Legion (click to show/hide)

3. Monarch consumes 2 Lesser Essences of Control.

4. Monarch sends 1 unit of Power to Motion like Violence.  -1P If a Lesser Essence did not spawn, ignore this.

5. Monarch creates Several 'seedlings' of Nigredine, a Heroic Artifact material in the hands of the Sovereigns using their connection. - 4P

Spoiler: Nigredine (click to show/hide)

6. Monarch contacts the Sovereigns.

"Heed my words. The giant you live upon will soon wake once again. The crystalblood will return to its original form. The crystal in your hands will serve as a replacement, in time. As for the abhorrent Radiance, a fellow of mine intends to deal with it. If not, I will crush it myself soon."

7. Monarch explains the workings of Nigredine to his Champions and bereft of power, slouches in his throne to rest.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 12:12:04 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 25, 2019, 05:22:46 pm »

Disappointment was written allover her face. The world of Elt was green for a moment to Metaphyr, now a world filled with rot and decay of a once was ecosystem that was disturbed during her slumber.

Then looking upon the dryads and spriggans further divided than previously. The arrogance of the near immortal daughters and the strife of the caregivers.

The world of Elt will have a guardian to clean up the mess of a foolish thought; Metaphyr has to speak to the children of the forests to co-operate again.

It all begins with a cut.

Vital is placed on Elt, within the world tree's realm with the task of restoring Elt to its former natural beauty from all the rot and decay as it moves out to explore the world.

As for the Spriggans and Dryads... there is not much that can be done other than vague dreams and rewarding one nation with a artifact for their continued faith, even if it did wane.

Gaelfae shall be rewarded, eventually...

« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 07:09:24 pm by Rahx »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 25, 2019, 06:24:33 pm »

Farnax feels that his Lesser Bronze Kin might not be enough to safeguard his subdomains from any trouble makers and decides to join their ranks with a related breed of servants. 5P
Spoiler: Lesser Bronze Warriors (click to show/hide)

Farnax sends half of the Lesser Bronze Warriors to patrol his Crafting/Fire/Earth Subdomains and the other half to Subdomains of Thought to guard/cleanse them of corruption.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 12:02:43 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2019, 12:13:54 am »

Action 1: Orders to the Iotas of Hope .The Raja's totes kawaii Iotas of Hope are sent to harvest essence from Hope domains as well as any other essence they can acquire from other planes without fighting. If they encounter combat, they say "squeeee UwU waaaah bye-bye fwend" and run off giggling. They also chant as they work. The chant is:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Gib Essence ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Action 2: Chomp on an Essence of Hope.

Action 3: Create Greater Servant (Army) [9 Power]

Code: [Select]
Name: Naga
Origin/Element:Hope
Class: Greater Servant (Army)
Description: Serpents resembling cobras in form, Naga are divinely-derived essence-driven mechanical constructs limited wholly to the astral and Hope planes. White and beige in colouration, the mechanical nature of the Naga are not apparent until one is close to them, being composed of gyrating autonomous units tied to one another to form a greater whole. Some are given to the task of locomotion, others to the sensing of stimuli, whilst others carry out the thinking capacities required for their tasks. In short, Naga are gestalt robots composed of nanomachines each given a role in the naga's functioning. Despite their appearance as snakes, Naga are more akin to whales in that they filter feed. Or perhaps worms. Indeed, Naga consume the origin of a domain and excrete it out as Hope. In this sense, they convert the realm to Hope.

When confronted with conflict, Naga prefer to fight mentally rather than physically. Naga have the profound ability to pierce their opponents' thoughts and feelings and worsen or greaten them. Usually this is done to make the opponent slow down, retreat or ruminate on the words of the naga- mainly niggling ideas that make them (even servants) depressed. Sometimes, Naga are also able to convince others to take their own lives through such suggestions.

Traits:
-Bringers of Hope: Convert planes to Hope via digestion.
-Astral-Bound: Cannot leave the astral or corrupted planes. They are however, somewhat stronger in it compared to others of their tier due to this.
-Power of Suggestion: Do  not fight physically, but by playing with their opponents' emotions and thoughts, encouraging them to doubt themselves, their cause or their existence. Can result in Liberation.
-Slippery Snakes: Despite being Greater Servants, Naga are good at shifting shape in order to flee.
-Gates: Can open gates appropriate to their tier.

Action 4: 👀Nakeen Eyes only👀

Spoiler: 👀Nakeen Only👀 (click to show/hide)

Action 5: Chomp on an Essence of Hope. Gate myself to H2. This will hopefully remove the *Chaos* corruption.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 06:56:11 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2019, 12:23:10 am »

The Raja turned its attention to the Domain of Thought and did thusly commune with the divine entity there- currently nameless.

"Lonesome Baronetess of Thought, perchance trouble yourself with inclined question of mine forming; why do you make bossum cullies and freonds of loathsome souls incarnated with tyrannic affinities? Paladins, an affront-ment foul of a title most noble, are accursed beings of dictatorial influence, of servitude and entrapment.  Tis is most depressing, a most disastrous kinship."
It loved the articulation of ideas that the Raja had. If they were not corrupt, perhaps they would've consummated a more glorious and deeper relationship, perhaps even of parentage--no, they were sure they would be of this one's parentage because of their depth of character, but alas, much like the Shard they had sat on to alleviate the encroaching corruption, they knew that such a polarized relationship would at best be treated with neutrality at the present.

"They are kin of mine, scions of a familial soul, and antithesis to corruption of life. From whence I had made the law of the universe, thenceforth had corruption seeped into the dreams of mortals, and turned them against their will--it would nought be better if there were consent, albeit they would be more aware of such. Ere these dreams become realities, I stay with these scions of my kin. I am incompatible otherwise with corruption--mine life that floweth forth from me would lose its connection."

(I completely missed this)

"You would, mindfully-made, keep kin close up and  bossumed, whilst sons and daught'rs their's, doth make horrid malevolence and mad-ness through realms hither and harked? The 'korrup-ti-on' you doth malign is in near'est casted-truth, pur-ifica-tion! In this world of evil and vio'lence and kaos, to demure from Hope, the salvation of life and mort-als, would to give support en-full, of tyrant's yoke. Doth thee, of evil's seed, support the sins of thy parentage? If so, *you* are lost, of savage sense and lackful wit and affinity black. What Thought you do so bless upon mortal children is lost like good treats spread upon a filthily-dug fill."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 12:25:11 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2019, 10:02:12 am »

Once more, the God of Time itself creates from itself. A drop of divine Ichor is sent to the Source of Time, and with power, grows into a translucent sphere, shining light flowing through it's clear structure.

Code: [Select]
Name: Cosmic Egg
Origin/Element: Time/Hollow
Class: Original Shard
Description: A Egg that is entirely clear, seemingly made of glass or clear crystal, it's the size of a planet. It cannot be interacted with physically.

Qualities:
GATE Through Time Itself: Through Cirno Fate Trigger, a Gate is created or upgraded. This Gate can connect to anywhere, but the Cost Limit is 10. It can keep the Gate(s) open indefinitely, but in truth, it will only remain open until Cirno decides to close it. There is no limit to the number of Gates that can be open at a time, though the power limit is 10. The only other restriction is that Cirno Fate Trigger must be the one to open the Gate from their side to another, and that Cirno Fate Trigger is not in a Corrupted Realm with no Gates active to a non-corrupted realm. As the Cosmic Egg is the one opening the True Gate, it always counts as a Descendyou in a biting Gate.
The Egg of the Universe: Passively destroys Corruption in the Source it rests in, and empowers the Source against Corruption over time. Passively gathers up any Essence that forms in the Source into itself. Always connected to Cirno Fate Trigger's commands.  Cannot leave the Source of Time. Time and Hollow Beings are the only ones who can retrieve the stored Essences from it.

A bit tiring. Ah, but this is great. With this, my areas are secured.

"Time to head on down and clean things up. First, I think I'll go pay a visit to It."

"Record, I'll summon you in a bit. For now, make sure nothing enters while I'm gone. Make sure to keep some cloth ready on me for orders."

After some thought, Time decided on a course to take.

Gate of Time, Open!
The Cosmic Egg Shines, before the energy implodes inside itself.
True Gate. Domain of Time to Sub-Domain of Thought(Where It Resides)
[Major Gate Temporarily Upgraded to True Gate.]
Gate Remains Open for now, letting Time flow in more strongly to the soon to be Domain.

Travel to the Sub-Domain where It resides.

"Hello Nameless One, I have arrived for a visit."
To It, Cirno seems like a small child with flowing hair, though It can tell this is merely an illusion from the presence they give off. The Form they chose to adopt.

"What's that noise?"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 06:02:12 pm by TricMagic »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2019, 05:58:36 pm »

Map up, compendium up, etc!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2019, 08:42:57 pm »

What passes for an eyebrow twitches upon Cirno's face.

"Too busy observing to even notice me. I they are my child but it is a bit much, I think."

Still nothing?

Hmm, I wonder if Sharks dream..

Cirno goes off to explore, focusing on finding those thoughts World Sharks have. Surely there is a way to influence them so they calm themselves from here. And maybe a few others, like the Lilyveld and Pure Sluda.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2019, 08:58:25 pm »

4 Power from IT
4/8 power -- gain 3 power from Essence floating around my domain. And +1 from lesser essence?

> Create 1 Aspect; bless them with as much power as possible. Give whatever Shard onto them. Shed 2 extra Ichor just to ensure no dilution of traits in power and extent.

Place Realm on subdomain I'm in. Also upgrade it to Domain. Details forthcoming but these do happen.

Spoiler: Thought Aspect (click to show/hide)

The Replacator has become a Shard of Thought
:-[ :-\
It was...nervous, because there were ISSUES now!

"You would, mindfully-made, keep kin close up and  bossumed, whilst sons and daught'rs their's, doth make horrid malevolence and mad-ness through realms hither and harked? The 'korrup-ti-on' you doth malign is in near'est casted-truth, pur-ifica-tion! In this world of evil and vio'lence and kaos, to demure from Hope, the salvation of life and mort-als, would to give support en-full, of tyrant's yoke. Doth thee, of evil's seed, support the sins of thy parentage? If so, *you* are lost, of savage sense and lackful wit and affinity black. What Thought you do so bless upon mortal children is lost like good treats spread upon a filthily-dug fill."
It wondered why everyone was making conclusions about It when they did not even know what their parents were doing.
It was sad.
"I was born from Chaos and estranged from Violence; differences do not mean negativities. If I am lost, you claim to be found; upon whose direction do you guide towards, when these are exchanged with insults without any following, much like directions without any heading?

"I move against tyrants--hence I was not born from Violence, and if corruption be near-casted truth, then why through you is it not fully-made? I am willing to help, but not without seeing results made possible from thee."

After speaking with Hope, It noticed another being in their lands!

Gate of Time, Open!
The Cosmic Egg Shines, before the energy implodes inside itself.
True Gate. Domain of Time to Sub-Domain of Thought(Where It Resides)
[Major Gate Temporarily Upgraded to True Gate.]
Gate Remains Open for now, letting Time flow in more strongly to the soon to be Domain.

Travel to the Sub-Domain where It resides.

"Hello Nameless One, I have arrived for a visit."
To It, Cirno seems like a small child with flowing hair, though It can tell this is merely an illusion from the presence they give off. The Form they chose to adopt.

"What's that noise?"
"DADDY!"
Acknowledging one of their parents through a term much connected to powerful endearment, It was happy to see Cirno.
"Hope was dreaming. They seemed familiar with actions of other quasi-parents greater than I! What may I do for you!"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 09:25:59 pm by Tiruin »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2019, 09:08:39 pm »

eheh

"Recent events have brought.. Well, I'd say chaos, but it's mostly been Violence, to the world below. With being so separated, I set things up at home and decided to do something personally.

"As for right now, I mostly need to gather a few to deal with those chains and sphere made by Destiny and set the Astral Bodies back to normal. Would you mind Aiding me in this?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 26, 2019, 09:10:49 pm »

eheh

"Recent events have brought.. Well, I'd say chaos, but it's mostly been Violence, to the world below. With being so separated, I set things up at home and decided to do something personally.

"As for right now, I mostly need to gather a few to deal with those chains and sphere made by Destiny and set the Astral Bodies back to normal. Would you mind Aiding me in this?"

Sitting on a shard of something corrupt made It not be aware of these. At all. Other than the many nice dreams that flitted about! Henceforth, they would only reply as one to a loving parent would.

"Sure! How!"

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 26, 2019, 09:13:50 pm »

It wondered why everyone was making conclusions about It when they did not even know what their parents were doing.
It was sad.
"I was born from Chaos and estranged from Violence; differences do not mean negativities. If I am lost, you claim to be found; upon whose direction do you guide towards, when these are exchanged with insults without any following, much like directions without any heading?

"I move against tyrants--hence I was not born from Violence, and if corruption be near-casted truth, then why through you is it not fully-made? I am willing to help, but not without seeing results made possible from thee."

The Raka [or perhaps Raja] was silent for a few moments. "Then you art nayt looste yet. Apollo-gee I ghiefe, forsooth, in my age I did forgit luffe. See upon Vinaya, the treuth bestoved of Hope. Heark, whence made fram evils, did Hope re-deem and bring salvatioun . Speake to any en-lightened by Harmony who know'st the End of Violince and Sinn. Compare, dear-ly, with their neyghbores, and too them  who doth make living in oither worlds. Nouthing doth I particoat; their lives are filled-misery, mired-upon confl'ict and sin-ning. Though, the quicke still know it nayt, and the ded doth not hence tell banter nor tale."

"Vewe these tings with claritee, and trewth, do not you thusly see, a judicious future of Hope and Benovelence?"
[/font]
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 26, 2019, 09:17:51 pm »

Not knowing of Benevolence, but only of Hope, and pleased by Hope's words (although discordant they may strangely sound), It was inviting to those words!

The Raka [or perhaps Raja] was silent for a few moments. "[...]Vewe these tings with claritee, and trewth, do not you thusly see, a judicious future of Hope and Benovelence?"
"It is reasonable!"

It listened, because...err, Cirno was present and also did not want to interrupt their Daddy from speaking.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16