Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)  (Read 15603 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: On the Origins of Conflict (IC)
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2019, 03:17:42 pm »

Eris grabs the Lesser Essence in her Domain.

"I'm going to do a secret thing!" "It's not a secret anymore if you tell everyone like you just did." "It's not like anyone is paying attention to us, either!

Spoiler: "No peeking!" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 12:52:38 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2019, 04:27:36 pm »

Reaching into his false jungle Azeri'kith gathers the seeds of false plants, burning his power he grants them true life, and thus he sends these seeds out, spreading a few upon each world shark, and many more in the inner worlds...
Spoiler: Seeds of Change (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2019, 05:05:52 pm »

Monarch finally moves, having bidden his time initially.

First, he claims the Lesser Essence of Control in his Subdomain. Then, Monarch reaches into the darkness his hood creates and pulls out a dark mass of writhing shadow, immediately casting it out towards Bitey, where it'll become a new species. EDIT: He does so after the Original Violence and Original Time settle their matter.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Having done that, Monarch extracts the power out of the Lesser Essence he claimed and heralds select individuals of the newly created race as Heroes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Expenses: -1 Lesser Essence of Control, -8 Power
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 10:41:49 am by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2019, 01:38:51 am »

Goasis sends two power to Motion like violence
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2019, 02:02:36 am »

Consolidating actions:
Azeri'kith Sends 3 power to Motion like Violence in an untraceable manner... if it wasn't for all the fireworks.
Next Reaching into his false jungle Azeri'kith gathers the seeds of false plants, burning his power he grants them true life, and thus he sends these seeds out, spreading a few upon each world shark, and many more in the inner worlds...
Finally He gathers the Essences Floating around his real estate.

Spoiler: Seeds of Change (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2019, 02:13:39 am »

Goasis then creates life on the world shark that is currently neutral and uses 5 power
Spoiler: tier 2 species (click to show/hide)
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2019, 05:54:51 am »

The Raja weeped, for the gentry of the realm had continued with their vile acts, trapping yet more souls in the cycle of futile life and death. The Drui in particular were cursed by selfish abominations, who birthed them upon worlds of chaos and violence. Generations of children would starve, live and perish under the heat of a violent star, never having a respite from the cruelty of this existence. It as too much for the Raja's frail heart to handle. Looking away, he commanded his Acharya to visit the Drui and impart upon them wisdom and material teachings, as well as offer them exodus to safer worlds- ones less cruel to its inhabitants.

Amidst the tears, the Raja realised the wonders of Yogal, having excised the inner evils of the Fruit of accursed Life by natural resistance. Though depressed, the Raja did say his prayers, for here as a people who could perhaps weather this damned existence for a time. With a whisper, he commanded an acharya to visit the tribe and offer them transport to a safer realm, as well as relatively frequent supply of material via the acharya's aid.

(Depending on whether the yogal accept or decline the offer, I may have another action.)

Also, the Raja mines his Corrupted Essence of Hope.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 06:09:46 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2019, 09:05:03 am »

Thanks to its Corrupted Origin, it was not vulnerable against the Replacator. And so, the Acharya opened a Gate to the Subdomain of Thought, throwing the Replacator there, far from Mortal hands.
It was displeased by the aberrance in It's domain. It realized it was a great danger given the law that was whirling and whisking through the gates, and through the very fabric of domain itself.

It had to fight.

Action 1: FULL ON COMBAT AGAINST WHATEVER THAT IS.

That was, until It felt a familiar tone in the expanses...but on a more synchronous scale to themself. Sensing the other Elemental God (I've no idea if I can sense Control, but as I had dealings with life before...), It decides that given this corrupted source, it was more beneficial to rest and regenerate and seep out the corruption.

Action 1: Rest. Regenerate power.

Action 2: Slap Arkai with 3 Power.

Action 3: If possible, just rest near that Shard corrupted thingy, giving any aid I can to anything that'll affect it non-corruptedly, or moreso just stay near it to stop it from corrupting these poor dreamers, or help out without spending any power. Perhaps even I can use it in the meantime. Probably also ponder on how to upgrade to a domain.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 10:21:39 am by Tiruin »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2019, 09:06:52 am »

Action 4: If, and only if, Multitude does not become an Avatar of Violence, Motion like Violence orders Jigsaw and Bitey to devour it.

"Lo, curse that which is ultimate, so that Multitude might be spared."

((To be clear about what's going on, Cirno Fate Trigger has an ultimate blessing on Multitude, and has denied my request to make it an avatar. So I'm going to destroy it. ^_^))
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 03:45:21 pm by Demonic Spoon »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2019, 09:21:51 am »

Action 3: If Multitude does not become an avatar of Violence, Motion like Violence orders Jigsaw and Bitey to devour it.

"Lo, curse that which is ultimate, so that Multitude might be spared."
Time Trigger.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 09:35:16 am by TricMagic »

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2019, 09:54:41 am »

Arkai looked at the dangerous corruption that Xanxerwild had plauged life with and was angered by the actions of the lonely god. Not only was it's plight a sad one, but it forced that same plight upon all it created. Arkai could not allow these creations, nor the world at large, to suffer that same fate.

This world has been infected by a sadness of divine make. A twisting hunger born of solitude and self-destruction. From this pain, Life will blossom.

Arkai creates the Paladins of Arkai, a group of Tier 4 Aspects.

Spoiler: Paladins of Arkai (click to show/hide)

Arkai, having been in close discussion with the deity of Thought, had taken her plight upon himself to correct. When he creates the Paladins, he places three fourths on Multitude near the Drui and the remaining quarter within the Plane of Thought with the permission of it's owner.

Spoiler: No Peeking (click to show/hide)

Arkai then gives 1 power to Violence to help them increase life on Multitude before going off to regenerate power for the rest of the turn.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 03:42:17 pm by Roboson »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2019, 10:03:06 am »

Arkai, having been in close discussion with the deity of Thought, had taken her plight upon himself to correct. When he creates the Paladins, he places three fourths on Multitude near the Drui and the remaining quarter within the Plane of Thought with the permission of it's owner.
Being part of Time, It was pretty concerned if the response had been finished or yet to be done, or was the current moment part of the answer? Regardless, they agreed, and told those aspects whom were in their domain...to tell their attuned God that they were fully welcome within the domain of Thought without restriction--as long as either was respected as equal.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2019, 05:05:58 pm »

Ripping off a piece of his Halo Adam forges a weapon and hurls it down to the mortal plane, giving it to ardual. Turning 1 essence to three power, then spend five power and 1 Ichor to make the following and give it to Ardual
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 05:10:40 pm by dgr11897 »
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

Rahx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2019, 05:53:21 pm »

The restless forests of the mortal world have given way to their own guardian, Metaphyr of the vermillian season. Alone, she crafts creatures that may be suited for preserving the forests and to keep company in her homeless state.

Spoiler: Spriggans (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dryads (click to show/hide)

The forests stir with activity.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2019, 12:53:10 am »

Action Take the two power Motion like Violence gave me and put an ultimate curse.
Name: Ultimate Curse of a freedomless world
Class: Ultimate curse
Target: Multitude, and all it's worlds therein.
Effects:
Make actions of all life on the world predictable and predetermined, no life are actually independent on it, all are powns in the game of the gods, specifically my powns.

Note:this curse is first of all to counter crono's blessing.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 12:55:45 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16