Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109356 times)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Amet I of Kastoria!
« Reply #1530 on: September 10, 2019, 08:08:28 pm »

A
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: September 10, 2019, 09:44:26 pm »

A

It couldn't hurt us even if it didn't work well. I mean, it could hurt the preachers and envoys if things go badly, but then that would give us a good reason to use force when we get around to it.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: September 11, 2019, 10:38:20 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: September 11, 2019, 12:03:21 pm »

You decide on the course of action - while the idea is worthy of pursuing it, it is not a time for true colonization. Instead, teachers and preachers will be sent to educate the nomadic groups in the Kastorian ways and sway them over, paving way for settlements later on.

The noblemen nod and murmur in agreement to this.

442 AEC, Midsummer

It seems that mermaids are as stealthy as they're crafty; they avoid appearing near larger vessels, while few smaller ones have disappeared, only to be found as shipwrecked or beached, their decks drity with bloodstains and the crews missing.

6*

Your proclamation had quite an effect! Those who worshipped the mermaids not really truthfully quickly decided that their tongues and coin pouches are more valuable to them than some fishgirls in the ocean.

Except those few dozen that were caught and unrepentant - now they are homeless, wandering the streets along the mute ex-blasphemers who have bloody stumps instead of tongues. All in all, less than a hundred of people were punished for their heresy.

422 AEC, Autumn

A report arrives from the north - a mighty fire is consuming the southern edges of the Forest of the Ancestors. The ancient oaks and tall spruces burn splendidly, the smell of burnt resin and ash fills the air, irritating anyone dwelling near the flames. Your men are conducting 'arson parties' in large groups, but since the burnination began, the number of Fai caught (and people disappearing) have been greatly reduced. Those areas that already have burnt to the ground are scoured for corpses, but its hard to determine if that or this heap of ash, charcoal and bone was a murderous Fai or a hapless forest animal caught in the blaze.

Meanwhile, the prettyfying of your palace is coming along nicely. The statue of your dear wife now stands in the garden, while the throne room and main corridors of the keep are decorated with hanging cloth, depicting either Kastorian coat of arms or images of you or your grandfather and founder of the dynasty, Lycwl the First. The local clothiers sure did their best with those tapestries.

It makes the place more colorful and more lively. And you have to agree that the statue in the garden only makes it look grandier. Your wife is especially happy and thinks this is the best image of hers that one could make.

Mayhaps aesthetics isn't that bad of a thing?

A) Let's decorate a little bit more to awe the visitors with beauty and wealth of Kastoria!
B) We're done with aesthetics, though. It's waste of money, at best!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 12:06:25 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: September 11, 2019, 12:08:08 pm »

B

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: September 11, 2019, 12:15:32 pm »

A

Lets get a trait out of this maybe!

We have plenty of wealth!

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: September 11, 2019, 12:17:32 pm »

A

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: September 11, 2019, 12:19:03 pm »

A
B
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:24:30 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: September 11, 2019, 01:09:50 pm »

Lets get a trait out of this maybe!
Explain to me what a "trait" is in the context of SPAMKINGDOM games?

Anyway, B. Our economy is decent, but not amazing... and what with the coming war and random disasters and whatnot, we'll need every scrap of cash we can get our hands on. We've already prettified the castle nicely; there's no need to overdo it.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: September 11, 2019, 01:45:51 pm »

B

We good for now.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: September 11, 2019, 01:56:39 pm »

B

We got what we needed tbh
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: September 11, 2019, 02:35:52 pm »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: September 11, 2019, 02:50:03 pm »

You decide that there was enough of frivolous beautification and construction at the castle grounds.

422 AEC, Winter

Terriblly harsh rains of the last few weeks have definitely put a hold on the burning of the Forest of the Ancestors. Alarmingly, whilst there wasn't many Fai found and killed (38, that's it), almost a hundred of people (97, exactly) have disappeared since the last report. The Marshal has directed additional soldiers to patrol the burning grounds as well as the border roads and local settlements.

A young acolyte dressed in the white robes of the Oracles of the Firstborn has come to deliver you a message. The shaved youth bows his head in respect to you.

"My king. I've come to inform you that Salamandra Astrada, the Prime Oracle of the Firstborn, has seen the solution for the invasion of the savage Fai, in her most recent vision. She requests that you visit her temple and hear what she has to say." Courtiers murmur in awe and their hushed tones indicate that something's afoot. The Advisor quickly approaches to whisper to you.

"My liege, the Oracles rarely speak their secrets to the outside world and its peoples, be they low or high born. Out of respect for the Firstborn, you ought to obey her summons."

A) "She orders me to come over? Who does she think she is? If she wants to talk with me on important matters, she should visit me instead!"
B) "Good acolyte, convey to your Oracle that I will gladly visit her temple and hear out what she has to say."
D) "Good acolyte, convey to your Oracle that I have no time for visitations, but she is free to send me a letter with instructions."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: September 11, 2019, 02:51:45 pm »

B

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: September 11, 2019, 02:58:21 pm »

B
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 172