Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109123 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Lycwl of Kastoria!
« Reply #90 on: May 27, 2019, 04:04:27 pm »

A

No option to beg for copper instead of Fabrics or Salt?

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 27, 2019, 04:48:15 pm »

A
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 27, 2019, 06:50:17 pm »

A

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 28, 2019, 02:36:12 am »

A

Why get money from those other pricks in Satorias when we can rely on the far more reasonable merchants of Xane-Peon?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 28, 2019, 09:49:20 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 28, 2019, 02:30:20 pm »

You agree to this deal, and the contracts are signed in two copies, one for you and one for the envoy. The caravans should arrive by next Spring or mayhaps Summer.

Next is the report from the port governors.

The written report indicates that the Kingdom of Maestrimar, never a friend of Kastoria, especially in recent years, has begun launching raids against some settlements at the coasts as well as few trade ships that were sailing under Kastorian flag.

The governors are asking that the Royal Fleet is mobilized for patrol duties, especially that no naval warfare is currently occuring near the coasts and shores of the Kingdom.

You decide to...

A) Send an envoy to the Kingdom of Maestrimar. We want friends, not enemies here!
B) Do nothing, its probably just some pirates and other unruly folk.
C) Send the fleet to keep the seas safe and secure.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 28, 2019, 02:32:39 pm »

No option for AD?

I'll just take A. We are a CHA character, and our Navy Score is only 1.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 28, 2019, 03:28:14 pm »

A

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 28, 2019, 03:28:45 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2019, 03:45:24 pm »

You decide to postpone any harsh decisions till you get some diplomatic information from the Maestrimarians.

401 AEC, Mid-Autumn

You have two visitors today - a pudgy Lord, Xeso Gabrrel from Kastorian border, and a Cbran drake, Saat'r, with his left wing wrapped in cloth.

As it turns out, an unfortunate incident have happened at the northwestern border a week ago, in the marshlands belonging to Lord Gabrrel. His soldiers, while on a patrol, have shot down one of the Cbran drakes, mistaking it for a predatory wyrm. The drake survived the fall and is now sueing Lord Gabrrel for attempted assasination.

"This is Kingdom of Kastoria, not the Cbran aeries. You cannot simply fly over my lands and think I will not protect myself! If you wanted to cross my lands, you should've landed and approached my soldiers on foot." The pudgy lord slurps in between words, and the drake glares at him, the amber eyes narrowing to slits.

"I wass only carrying messsage between sssome of our merchantsss." The drake hisses, its bleak green skin tensing. "You do not own the ssskies above your landss, and therefore hass no power over uss. What I think iss that you wanted to kill me, and make fabricss out of my hide, ass you people did in ancient timess."

The drake undoes the wrappings on his wing and shows you the damage, a puncturing wound that seemingly refuses to heal. "With thisss as it isss, my career asss Carrier is ruined foreverss. I demand compenssation, as cusstomary in this sssituation."

You decide to...

A) Side with Lord Gabrrel, demanding that the drake leave lest you imprison him for invading your territories.
B) Demand that Lord Gabrreel pay the drake in gold for damaging his wing and crippling it for life.
C) Attempt to negotiate between the two, so they come to an agreement without you making a decision.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2019, 03:55:57 pm »

C

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2019, 03:59:41 pm »

C

CHA character. Let us do CHA character things.

Perhaps we can give the Drake (and its family) a comfortable spot in our court if it agrees to drop the matter. Perhaps we can set up some formal rules for Drakes flying over our lands, so that they are no longer mistaken for predatory wyrms. The possibilities are endless.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2019, 04:22:32 pm »

You attempt to negotiate between the two so they find a mutual solution to this problem.

4*

In the end, the it is decided, mostly on your urging, that the Royal Treasury will pay the drake a nominal sum for the damages. The drake takes the gold but hisses menacingly at you.

"And ass usual, my kind isss treated worsse because of your human ssuperiority beliefsss. I will take thiss to the Flameheartss and Arbitersss of my city. This is not the end of thiss, I sswear." He paces out of the throne room angrily, and Lord Gabrrel smooches your ring.

"I knew that our most benevolent King would not let the savage animal have its way." Smooch smooch, his fat lips go against the gold of your ring.

401 AEC, Late Autumn

Kingdoms of Satorias and Maestrimar have launched an invasion of your Kingdom!!

Citing your refusal to let the Albarran peoples go, King Xon III of Satorias, along with his newest buddy, King Jacobu of Maestrimar, have sent their armies and ships against you.

Attacking from the sea, Maestrimar has landed about a thousand of its own axemen and longbowmen on the westernmost coast, few days of march from the wealthy port of Caborra. Their fleets seems more concentrated on fetching troops rather than harassing your coastal settlements.

Attacking from the land, Satorias has sent approximately eight thousand troops, mostly macemen, javelineers and archers through the Vago forests at the southeastern border, and are approaching the local fortress of Lord Semy.

War council gathers hastily, and the Marshal and the Admiral both ask for instructions. The Admiral reports that he can't win against Maestrimar fleet in direct naval combat, and your Marshal is unsure of you can score victories against Satoriassi forces that double Kastorian numbers currently. In light of this, many of your courtiers are clamoring that you should send peace envoys right away.

As for the fleet...

A) It is to protect our cities from direct assault.
B) It is to stop the Maestrimar transports from landing more troops.
C) It is to set sail and harass Maestrimar port cities in the south.

As for the Army...

A) It is to stay at the capital for now.
B) It shall meet our foes in the field.

As for negotiations...

A) We shall negotiate after we win the war!
B) Let's ask for peace, the sooner, the better.

//No split votes and so on.
SigFlags!

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2019, 06:02:44 pm »

C,B,A
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 28, 2019, 07:00:30 pm »

CBB. No reason not to ask for peace, but there's no reason to keep our forces out of position either.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 172