Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

A fresh start in the ages past... good or bad?

Yeah! Loving all the aspects of it, and the original series got a bit boring, to be honest.
It's quite good, and has everything a SPAMKINGDOM should have.
It's okay, wouldn't mind seeing the original series updated again though.
I WANT MY FIREBLOOD EMPIRE BACK RIGHT NOW!!!1eleven

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 172

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Matin of Kastoria!  (Read 109218 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM 3! King Amet of Kastoria!
« Reply #1380 on: September 03, 2019, 04:12:36 pm »

B

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: September 03, 2019, 04:15:11 pm »

C - Start a glorious harem tradition

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: September 03, 2019, 04:21:46 pm »

B

melkor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: September 03, 2019, 04:43:32 pm »

B

just noticed the poll can we talk about that a bit or is that too off topic?
Quote from: Robocorn
what do postdwarvenists do with goblins?

Quote from: Andreus
We slaughter them by the thousands.
But... you know, we do it ironically.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: September 03, 2019, 05:18:46 pm »

B
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: September 03, 2019, 07:20:19 pm »

B

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: September 03, 2019, 08:44:47 pm »

B
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: September 04, 2019, 07:42:59 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: September 04, 2019, 10:09:30 am »

B He can accept or reject, its hardly a insult to say we are still interested in a marriage with one of our brothers.

I can understand why this is much easier to run then the more advanced one, its like EU4 vrs CK2.

SPAM games need to be kept very simple to keep up the pace and there was so much going on, I did enjoy the other one though it just looked like a lot to run.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: September 04, 2019, 01:48:42 pm »

You reply to the letter, explaining that you're actually married now, but your younger brother could become Ane's husband.

Few days later, the gold bullion from the mines arrives in the Treasury.

440 AEC, End of the Year

Ah! The Scrolls of the Kingdom Status! So it's the last day of the year, huh? Seems like your first year of rule took only a couple of days, huh?

Happiness: 6
Population: 3
Economy: 5
Army: 5
*Navy: 5

These are mighty fine numbers. Well, except one.

But that's the one that's hardest to raise.

441 AEC, Spring

Just as a messenger brings in the reply from King Gwenhael I of Gellaine, one of the gate guards approach you and salute you.

"My King! A hurried messenger has arrived from the city of Regusa, near the Forest of the Ancestors. He says he is on behalf of the city governor, with urgent report to deliver."

A) "Sorry, I have international marriage networks to maintain first."
B) "Distant marriage prospects can wait - internal affairs are more important."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: September 04, 2019, 01:56:50 pm »

B

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: September 04, 2019, 01:57:08 pm »

B
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: September 04, 2019, 01:59:55 pm »

B

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: September 04, 2019, 02:02:35 pm »

B

Ah geeze. Who or what is burning our stuff now?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: September 04, 2019, 02:33:51 pm »

The messenger is brought in for an audience.

"Your Majesty! The Fai have been found stealing our men and our women! The forest folk has returned to plague us all!" The court room goes wild! Shouting and yelling and arguing fills the hall until the Advisor brings silence back into the room. He sits down while Count Zoria stands up.

"Now that order was restored, please elaborate, boy. Are your folk sure it's not some... other... things? Like some unscrupulous bandit armies perhaps? A pack of very hungry wolves?" Count Zoria cautiously looks at the messenger. The boy, hearing this, drops to his knees and smacks his forehead against the floor.

"My King! My good lords! May Father make me infertile and Mother withers away my youth! It's true! My village elder was first to discover the happenings. We've spent most of the winter looking for more evidence before we took it to the Mayor of Regusa, who ordered me to ride and warn King Amet at once!" There's lots of murmuring, and you can see the terror on some of the nobles' faces.

Indeed, the Fai are ancient enemies of the humankind. You don't remember much of the scary stories and tales from old books, but the Fai are short, pointy-eared beings if white skin and beautiful appearance.

But their beauty and charm is a ruse, for they use them to lure in their victims; Fai males rape human women to produce more Fai, while Fai females hunt down humans to bring their flesh for their families and young.

What you know well is the common story repeated in almost all tales and stories - gold, the purer, the better, burns their flesh and boils their blood.

"Unchecked, the Fai will be like plague. They will destroy our cities and enslave our population as breeding stock and supply of food!" Duke Oro speak aloud what everyone knows, and heads nod in agreement.

"We must turn our gold mines into a forge of golden weapons. Arrowheads, speartips, blades - we must prepare our Armies!" Count Zoria's suggestion makes many of the gathered nobles murmur.

"We can't keep this secret nor should we fight alone." Count Estrada rises from his seat. "We must call upon our old ally, Xane-Peon, to provide troops. How about Maellia? They're not far from the Forest themselves-" There's some groaning and loud complaining before Count Zoria speaks up.

"My good friend and peer. This is not an invasion of the Fai. It is, so far, a report on some of them showing up at the edges of the Forest of the Ancestors. This is not a cataclysm that we should involve our neighbours in." The courtiers and other nobles begin discussing the threat of the Fai, but it is up to you to decide how to approach the potentially disastrous appearance of the fair folk of the Forest.

As for current military approach...

A) We need the gold to keep our economy running! Only some of it will be made into weapons for selected patrol squads at the Forest.
B) Melt down the gold bullion at the mines! We need to be able to arm thousands of soldiers as soon as possible.

As for involving neighbours...

A) We must warn Kingdom of Maellia that the Fai might intrude into their lands. However, military assistance from Xane-Peon is not needed.
B) Maellians need to be warned, and Xane-Peonians need to help us out! Otherwise, death and destruction might befall us all!
C) It's a localized incursion, so let's keep the intervention localized as well and let's not disturb our neighbours. At least, not yet.
D) The Forest is large and Maellian borders far from it. What we need is Xane-Peonian assistance in dealing with this threat!

//No split votes, pls.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 172