Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - Game over, SK team wins  (Read 76482 times)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D2
« Reply #435 on: May 28, 2019, 10:46:14 am »

Tric:
You and Persus had 2 votes on Rgun. NQT votes hector, then Persus jumps to vote hector. What did you think I would do over such a quick vote change when I thought the day was going to end?

Yep, this thing. I ask again why you seem to be trying to build up some sort of momentum on me. You just bolded a question, and seem to be trying to ignore my answer to ask another question I already answered.
I didn't ignore your answer. I said it doesn't mane any sense, since as I already said that answer makes it look like you were suspicious of Persus, not NQT. Do you think Persus is scum that's playing with NQT? If you do, why haven't you mentioned that at all? If you don't, what bearing does Persus changing his vote have on whether NQT should be lynched or not? I feel like there's some kind of moon logic going on here that you think should be obvious to everyone even though you've never said what it is.

I wasn't suspicious of you beforehand, but your reactions to basic questions trying to confirm someone else's claims (which you STILL haven't answered) and inability to explain why you do anything are certainly starting to make me that way.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 28, 2019, 11:16:35 am »

Dues Asmoth

I have answered. You do not accept that answer. Beyond that, if you are suspicious of Kit due to WIFOM, vote.

Hector, NQT, Persus. And probably you most of all. On top of Kit's own claims on a report. Not the slime thing, but the claim that only I visited him, when my Mimicry should have redirected others. And what if he tried to kill me, but a doctor targeted me? Right now, that info isn't out.
Why are you tunneling me Dues? Do you have something to make you believe I'm not town?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 28, 2019, 11:24:54 am »

I mean, I have to agree with Deus since what you're saying doesn't make any sense at all. It really just looks like pure nonsense to me.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 28, 2019, 11:25:37 am »

I mean, I honestly don't understand at all what you're trying to do. Is it just me?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 28, 2019, 11:30:36 am »

I've effectively lost any power I had. Forgive me if I don't post walls in a game where nothing is actually certain.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 28, 2019, 12:08:09 pm »

Considering you continued trying to see if Kit would trip over their words and claims st the start of the day after I backed off, I’m wondering why you think I’m suspicious for doing that.

Words also have meanings. If you can explain how my first major interaction with NQT which then revolves into you ignoring everything I’m saying in favour of treating me like a fool is tunneling, I’m all ears.

Further, if I wanted him lynched, I wouldn’t have said if someone can show that NQT performed the kill that my case doesn’t make sense, and wouldn’t have backed off on it once DA actually provided evidence from the game to show that. I poked and prodded at NQT saying he wasn’t going to say what he knew about you until D2, and got nothing. That’s why I had to change tack and actually do something.

He voted for me in response, because obviously trying to figure out another player’s alignment is scummy. /s

PPE: Ah ffs I typed this out four hours ago. Response to Persus’ from about 10 posts back.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 28, 2019, 12:11:30 pm »

I have answered. You do not accept that answer.
That's correct, because your answer makes no damn sense and you refuse to elaborate on your logic any further than "Persus did something, so NQT is scum."

Beyond that, if you are suspicious of Kit due to WIFOM, vote.
I wouldn't have to be suspicious of him due to WIFOM if your would answer my question and not be such a lunatic.

Hector, NQT, Persus. And probably you most of all. On top of Kit's own claims on a report. Not the slime thing, but the claim that only I visited him, when my Mimicry should have redirected others. And what if he tried to kill me, but a doctor targeted me? Right now, that info isn't out.
What does this even mean?

Why are you tunneling me Dues?
I don't think you know what tunneling is.

Do you have something to make you believe I'm not town?
The fact that you're withholding information for no apparent reason and are now voting for someone because they asked you to justify a previous vote of yours would certainly indicate that you have no intention of helping the town to win.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 28, 2019, 12:14:18 pm »

Tric:
You and Persus had 2 votes on Rgun. NQT votes hector, then Persus jumps to vote hector. What did you think I would do over such a quick vote change when I thought the day was going to end?

Yep, this thing. I ask again why you seem to be trying to build up some sort of momentum on me. You just bolded a question, and seem to be trying to ignore my answer to ask another question I already answered.
I didn't ignore your answer. I said it doesn't mane any sense, since as I already said that answer makes it look like you were suspicious of Persus, not NQT. Do you think Persus is scum that's playing with NQT? If you do, why haven't you mentioned that at all? If you don't, what bearing does Persus changing his vote have on whether NQT should be lynched or not? I feel like there's some kind of moon logic going on here that you think should be obvious to everyone even though you've never said what it is.

I wasn't suspicious of you beforehand, but your reactions to basic questions trying to confirm someone else's claims (which you STILL haven't answered) and inability to explain why you do anything are certainly starting to make me that way.

This is Tric’s meta. He doesn’t like answering questions, and when he does he thinks there’s multi-level subterfuge behind them so assumes the motivation without revealing what he thinks it is, and answers in that context.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 28, 2019, 12:57:00 pm »

Well that's wonderful.

In any case:

NQT, Persus: Your votes on hector appear to be based on the case he had on NQT rather than actually saying he's scum. Do you think he's scum and if so, why?

RGU: Let's assume you're right and king was scum. Do you think it's likely that the setup of this game is 2 scum, 2 third-parties and 8 town?

Superdorf: Can I have your reasons for voting for hector in one paragraph?

hector: Why is Persus more likely to be scum than Superdorf?

Please note that all these questions have ulterior motives and if you give me a straight answer you'll have fallen right into my trap.
Mu har he har ho.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 28, 2019, 01:17:38 pm »

I think my view on Persus was based more on his refusal to consider my perspective on things, which was frustrating. Having slept on it, I don’t think there’s anything malicious behind it, he’s just set in his ways.

Superdorf, though, has made little effort to do anything, posting filler n00btells for the entirety of D2 despite not me asking him why he thought I was suspicious from D1. He made a complete 180 and became very sure of himself when I actually said he was in my top two scumpicks, and is using my play from the last game to frame my play this game as me being third-party again, though has failed to express how my play in this game is similar to the last one.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D2 End
« Reply #445 on: May 28, 2019, 01:32:52 pm »

Queued day actions have been processed.

Day 2 has ended.

Day will end Tuesday May 28th, 1:30 PM Central Time.  Weekends don't count.

Vote Count
------------------------
(1)Superdorf - hector13
(0)TricMagic -
(0)Persus13 -
(4)hector13 - notquitethere, Persus13, randomgenericusername, Superdorf
(0)KitRougard -
(1)randomgenericusername - Deus Asmoth
(1)Deus Asmoth - TricMagic
(0)notquitethere -
(0)No Lynch -

Not Voting - KitRougard

hector13 has been lynched!

hector13 was Secret of the Ooze(Cult).

Secret of the Ooze

Secret <Twin>: You don't know what your role does. <You are an identical twin with Nirur Torir, but your twin doesn't know about you. Any actions targeting one of you will target the other instead.>
Secret <Green Goo>: You don't know what your role does. <Whenever a player targets you with an action, they will become green goo themselves.>
Amnesiac Jackie Chan: You have lost your memory. You might eventually regain it. <An Amnesiac has a 1 in 3 chance of regaining his memory each morning.>
Mystery <Inventor>: You have a night ability, but you don't know what it does. <You can give another player a random 1-shot ability.> Actions: mystery
Black Goo: Whenever a player targets you with an action, they will join your cult as another black goo.
Jackie Chan: You can kill another player each night. You are immune to all actions. Actions: kill

N2 will end on Wednesday May 29th at 1:30 PM CST. 

Please let me know if the votecount seems inaccurate.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D3
« Reply #446 on: May 29, 2019, 10:36:52 am »

Queued day actions have been processed.

Day 3 has started.

No one has died.

Day will end Friday May 31st, 1:30 PM Central Time.  Weekends don't count.

Vote Count
------------------------
(0)Superdorf -
(0)TricMagic -
(0)Persus13 -
(0)KitRougard -
(0)randomgenericusername -
(0)Deus Asmoth -
(0)notquitethere -
(0)No Lynch -

Not Voting - KitRougard, notquitethere, Persus13, randomgenericusername, Superdorf, Deus Asmoth, TricMagic

Please let me know if the votecount seems inaccurate.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 29, 2019, 11:05:22 am »

Tric:
TricMagic:
TricMagic:
TricMagic, did your PM when you became goo state that your alignment was town?
Did the message that informed you of becoming Green Goo also inform you of you alignment?

Actually answer this question. Now. Even if you've think you've answered it already. Even if you think you don't need to. Just answer the damn question.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D3
« Reply #448 on: May 29, 2019, 11:27:19 am »

Yeeahhh! We lynched scum we did!

So. I'm prolly gonna die today, if D2 was any indication. On that note, I'm not gonna bother defending myself too much. It's more important I get some actual information out.

Speaking of which... I actually have information today! Some aspect or other of my role kicked in last night, and I now know, or at least suspect, that I was inspected by a cop last night. My role indicated-- if I'm reading it right-- that the cop who inspected me is mafia. I suspect a sanity modifier may be involved there, tho, so I'm reluctant to trust that bit of information too much.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D3
« Reply #449 on: May 29, 2019, 11:43:21 am »

Wait. Waiiit wait wait wait. Green Goo?

What if... what if all the current green goos are black goos too? That would make Kit... and Tric...

KitRougard: Explain to me how you're not cult.
TricMagic: You too.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43