Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43

Author Topic: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - Game over, SK team wins  (Read 76490 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D2
« Reply #390 on: May 26, 2019, 09:56:40 pm »

Alright, time to start posting.

First off, RGU is looking a wee bit better in my eyes now. He's asking Hector some good questions, the other reads on his list seem fairly reasonable, and I do look, uh, not-so-good right now. Too much waffling about and such.

(On the other hand, I'm increasingly noticing this weird reluctance in myself to lynch the people I pressure. Do I just trust people's explanations that easily? Mmf, now I'm WIFOMing myself again...)

Gonna throw out a few questions, just because.

TricMagic: Why should we lynch NQT like you want us to?
Deus Asmoth: D'you... d'you have anything else to say about Hector's recent postings? Or are you just gonna "hmm" and leave it at that?
RGU: Quick, tell Hector you didn't kill Max D1.
NQT: You've said you trust Tric's word above anyone else's right now. What d'you make of his trying to get you lynched?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 26, 2019, 10:17:23 pm »

Wait wait wait, weekends don't count towards time taken? We still have two days?

Yeeeahhhh! I'm... I'm gonna go to sleep then. Sleepy analysis is the worst analysis.

klonk
Sigtext

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: May 26, 2019, 11:38:55 pm »

Sorry, I was busy during most of the day and still are, so I don't have much time to post. By the way, I didn't perform the daykill so, unless someone is lying, NQT did kill Maximum Spin.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: May 27, 2019, 09:50:17 am »

Unvote

I kinda made that vote when I did not notice weekends didn't count. Once I did, I left it there for a bit, rather than unvote right then. Shakerag, can I get a current Votecount?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Power Hungry Mafia 2 - D1 Start!
« Reply #394 on: May 27, 2019, 10:13:47 am »

Queued day actions have been processed.

Day will end Tuesday May 28th, 1:30 PM Central Time.  Weekends don't count.

Vote Count
------------------------
(1)Superdorf - randomgenericusername
(0)TricMagic -
(0)Persus13 -
(2)hector13 - notquitethere, Persus13
(0)KitRougard -
(1)randomgenericusername - Deus Asmoth
(0)Deus Asmoth -
(1)notquitethere - TricMagic
(0)No Lynch -

Not Voting - Superdorf, KitRougard, hector13

Please let me know if the votecount seems inaccurate.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: May 27, 2019, 10:32:55 am »

It's a beautiful morrrrning!

Oh, Tric, you gotta put that "Unvote" in bold red for it to count I think.

klonk
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: May 27, 2019, 10:43:40 am »

Y’remember how you got annoyed at Kit for active-lurking on D1? Yeah you’ve been doing that a lot this day.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: May 27, 2019, 10:52:15 am »

Didn't see anything worth my opinion on. If I had seen something glaring I would scream to the stars (See Hector13: Proc Gen Mafia) and if I'm directly questioned, well, I'm getting better at answering, right?

But for now, no questions, no screaming.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: May 27, 2019, 11:22:08 am »

Y’remember how you got annoyed at Kit for active-lurking on D1? Yeah you’ve been doing that a lot this day.
Yeahh, uh, I'm feeling seriously burned out at the moment. I'd try and replace out, but it sounds like replacements aren't really a thing in this game. Me getting modkilled isn't conducive to a town victory, so I'm stuck trying to muddle on as best I can.

Kit: Need something to do? Alright. I've been trying to figure out where I stand on that weird Hector/NQT spat from last night; would you care to weigh in on that?

klonk
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: May 27, 2019, 11:27:40 am »

Superdorf:
Deus Asmoth: D'you... d'you have anything else to say about Hector's recent postings? Or are you just gonna "hmm" and leave it at that?
I clearly did say something else about hector's posts.

Who do you think the lynch for today should be? Your last readlist had hector as your only scumread but you don't seem to be doing much to solidify that read.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: May 27, 2019, 11:47:12 am »

Oh. Gah. Would you believe I somehow mistook you for Persus?  ::)

I'm leaning towards a Hector lynch, but I don't know why yet. Gotta do something about that.

Hector13: Just to clarify: when you "counterclaimed" back there, were you actually counterclaiming? Or was that sarcasm for the purpose of making a point?
Also... I probably missed something, but NQT was your only scumread yes? Now that NQT's at least somewhat vindicated in your eyes, who do you intend to go after?

klonk
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 27, 2019, 12:32:24 pm »

I’ll at least explain my motivations for my part, at a later point though since I’m busy. Quick summary is NQT’s D1 game unsettled me but wasn’t enough to get a read on them, so I pressed on the only major thing they’ve really done so far to see if I could refine it.

Got more on Persus, so it wasn’t a complete waste.

PPE, ‘cause I don’t make sure things post before I put my phone down apparently: it wasn’t sarcasm, but I did claim to make the point that a claim doesn’t mean anything.

Persus continued talking past me, essentially saying that he thought differently, and refusing to engage on any level with what I was saying, beyond telling me he thought differently. He basically started with the view I was scum coming at this from a scum perspective, and didn’t consider than that I was trying to nail down a read on someone who I felt suspicious about but hadn’t really done anything notable for me to be able to press them over.

Knocked confidence though, and I don’t have time to invest in doing a deep dive on him properly given I’m busy, and probably will be ‘til deadline. *shrug* shit happens.

Still iffy on you too, as you’ve been posting, but nothing with content. You said you found me suspicious from D1, but have yet to point out why. Even just a summary about it in one of your many “oh hey, I’m still here but have nothing to go on lol” posts would have sufficed.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 27, 2019, 04:54:20 pm »

hector13: I don't believe they're scum at all, but I have a strong suspicion that he might actually be a hostile third. Last game I played, we had two serial killers and two scum, so it's entirelly possible all of scum is actually dead. Keep in mind that there was no night kill, and TricMagic wasn't visited by anyone but KitRougard either. I would have at least expected something from scum on a confirmed day-investigator.

There also was the whole "counterclaiming" the daykill, which actually makes him look even more suspicious. I thought that the case he made against NQT didn't make much sense, since, if he was lying, the real daykiller would have claimed by now. We now know that NQT did perform the kill, too (unless someone lied about not doing it, which wouldn't make much sense to me at this point).

Currently, I see two possible candidates for the lynch: Superdorf and hector13. While I still see Superdorf's actions as somewhat scummy, I think it's it's far more likely for hector13 to be a third. I might be wrong, but I have no idea who else we could possibly lynch today. TricMagic and KitRougard wouldn't be able to do anything even if they aren't town because of the green goo, and I read both Deus and NQT as town.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: May 27, 2019, 05:08:51 pm »

TricMagic:
TricMagic, did your PM when you became goo state that your alignment was town?

You've also said that you voted for NQT because you weren't aware that weekends didn't count for time, but you haven't given any reason for why you voted for NQT over anyone else. What was your reasoning?

RGU: why are you joining a bandwagon on someone you say you don't even think is scum rather than trying to push your case on the only person you think could actually be on the scum team? What makes you think hector probably isn't scum but probably is third party?

Persus: Do you read hector as scum or are you voting for him for his NQT case?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: May 27, 2019, 05:26:29 pm »

You and Persus had 2 votes on Rgun. NQT votes hector, then Persus jumps to vote hector. What did you think I would do over such a quick vote change when I thought the day was going to end?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 43