Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204773 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Prologue: 500 Miles
« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2019, 01:53:25 pm »

"Fuck."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2019, 02:01:45 pm »

"Please don't arrest us please don't arrest us please don't arrest us..."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2019, 04:54:39 pm »

And this train of frustration was apparently far from over, so much for becoming an adventurer.
"MMPHM."
"Why does it NOT surprise me we were going to get caught in a bigger mess? This MPMH be an adventure, alright."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2019, 05:15:14 pm »

Keilee just continues to sit there with her eyes closed and ears covered. If she's waiting for some signal to uncover or is trying to avoid being questioned by the cops in anyone's guess. But it's probably the former realistically.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2019, 06:24:59 pm »

The armored police wardens look around at the unconscious forms of the "trade caravan" Rosencrantz and his brother wheeled in on, stepping aside to avoid Guildenstern. One young looking dwarf is noticeably concerned by Asuna and stays behind another, grizzled-looking officer. A small, squat-looking mustachioed man in glasses steps forward, a golden badge on his chest, marking him as the captain of the squad.

Strolling forwards, he glares at Rosencrantz.
"You, boy, stay right there. We know ALL about you. Don't you go anywhere before we clear this up."

The captain halts in front of the group. He looks around at the group, noticeably craning his head to look up at Jarvis and giving Serena a very puzzled glance, before pointing his finger at Guildenstern.
"From your appearances, I assume you must be new adventurers, heading up from Cornelia. We've heard about that guy and his brother; our friends over in Midgardia told us they might be trouble, given their history of scams. Told us to watch out for the small one. Our gate guards caught a fight between you and him; apparently, as far as they could tell, they tried to jump you, so you're good. Mind clearing this up for us?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2019, 06:49:58 pm »

:"I don’t really care if the cops show up or not, I’m satisfied that I’ve taught them a lesson each and every person I fought will never forget."

But the cops did show up, and Asuna crosses her arms as they approached, glaring daggers at the one that appeared to be hiding from her — she didn’t actually have anything against him, but her mood was still foul and vitriolic and probably would be for the next forever.
:"Dumbasses found out about some sort of sick Kaisei church bounty to being people like me to the church so they thought they would kidnap me, until I rearranged their faces enough for them to stop."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2019, 07:07:02 pm »

"Yeah, all right. They said there's some kind of reward on this rageaholic here, so they tried to kidnap her, and we kicked their asses."

Keith pointed a thumb over his shoulder at Asuna, reinforcing her statement.

"For what it's worth, this dude didn't go along with the rest."

He then pointed at Rosencrantz.

"You can ask Jarvis if you want. He's the snake-dude."

Having said his piece, Keith went over to Keilee and squatted as well, placing a hand on her shoulder gently so as not to startle the sheep-girl.

"Yo, it's over."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2019, 07:24:41 pm »

The captain adjusts his glasses, examining Asuna closely, before looking towards Keith. He closes his eyes, sighing, before noting some things down.
"We still get these cases from time to time. Not common, but it happens. The King of Kaisei pays good money for us to handle this crap so his lot don't have to. We'll book these guys for assault and attempted kidnapping. The guards will do as witnesses, and we know this guy's trouble; I can confidently say he won't be bothering you again for a while."

Indeed, as he said that, most of his squad breaks off to handcuff and tie up the fallen caravan guards, with minimal struggle courtesy of the adventurers. The sounds of murmuring of their various rights to them seems familiar to the Revivians, like something out of a TV show.

He then turns to Rosencrantz, giving him a suspicious glare.
"You, I should cuff for assault too. Way I see it, you're as shifty as your brother. But....if these guys say you're clean..."
The captain turns back to Asuna, Jarvis and Vlad. Rosencrantz's expression is neutral, but his body posture seems slumped, as if he's resigned to this.
"....well, is your friend right? Should I let him go?"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 07:28:28 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2019, 08:31:15 pm »

Keilee jumped slightly at Keith's attention grabbing, but only slightly. She gave her master a small, uncomfortable smile before noticing the police and visibly shrinking away from them. In a rare moment of outright malice from the sheep girl, she glared at the captain, and any guard that got a bit too close to her.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2019, 09:16:44 pm »

Keith noticed and stood, placing himself between Keilee and the guards. His stance wasn't hostile, just a sort of 'I just happen to be standing right here because I want to' posture with his hands in his trenchcoat pockets.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2019, 10:58:47 pm »

"You can ask Jarvis if you want. He's the snake-dude."
"Wiggler, Keith. MPMH am a Wiggler."
"But yes, Keith's statement is correct. Rosencrantz didn't even try MMPMH raise his weapon towards us, he was dragged into this mess MPMPMH didn't truly take part on this."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2019, 11:03:02 pm »

"I dunno what a Wiggler is, dude. Sounds like a term for some weak wood, know what I'm saying?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2019, 11:21:21 pm »

"Outrageous! Wigglers MMHPMH magnific and powerful creatures!"
"Unfortunately not a whole MPMHPM of people know about them...which is kinda why I am hoping to teach others about them! I will MPMPMH sure to show you the Wiggler village sometime."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 29, 2019, 01:10:31 am »

"Meh, give me a dog any day. A big ol' dog."

Haven't thought about Sundance in awhile. Hope Pops took care of him for me.

And suddenly Keith felt slightly melancholy and very much alone as he realized that it had been almost a quarter of a century since he had seen home, and anything could have happened to his family in that time.

"Yeah. Dog's're nice."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 29, 2019, 03:11:29 am »

"Glad to see you MMHPH interested on hearing what I have to say."
"Well, it MPMPMH not matter. Soon the Wigglerpocalypse will MMPHM upon us."
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 328