Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204724 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter Final: Wonderful Blessing
« Reply #4815 on: May 05, 2022, 09:32:31 pm »

"Is there MPH way to remove her powers or restrain them?"
"Considering MMPH much of a threat she is, we need to prevent her from finding any MPMH escape methods. And IF we MPMH something slip, she will know."
"As much of MPMH arrogant brat she is, I would not take risks."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4816 on: May 07, 2022, 06:19:31 pm »

"My power over order extends to restraining the powers of my fellow Goddesses when so necessary, as you saw earlier. I can restrain Freya's powers. She would still be equal to a powerful mortal mage, however; I can only restrict her power so much."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4817 on: May 11, 2022, 08:06:51 pm »

"I've played Dragon Quest, dude. There's gotta be some way to seal her up for a thousand years or whatever."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4818 on: May 11, 2022, 08:50:36 pm »

"We could just kill her."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4819 on: May 12, 2022, 10:52:41 pm »

"I don't think we're going to be allowed to do that, Shoes."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4820 on: May 17, 2022, 07:59:58 am »

"Hmmm... I would certainly be more motivated to give my short-lived career as a manga artist another go if I would have an assistant... Consider it social work hours as reparation for her misdeeds. Social work hours that only end if her part of the work is satisfactory."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4821 on: May 17, 2022, 09:22:04 am »

"My power over order extends to restraining the powers of my fellow Goddesses when so necessary, as you saw earlier. I can restrain Freya's powers. She would still be equal to a powerful mortal mage, however; I can only restrict her power so much."
"What MPMH your mother then? Can't she do such thing?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4822 on: May 17, 2022, 06:11:16 pm »

Titania shakes her head.
"The power of a Goddess Dragon cannot be so easily restrained, even with my power. Maybe if I were younger, but..."
"Our options are exile or imprisonment. As funny as it would be to have her be your servant, Yliss, having her here on Generia to wreak havoc is too risky."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4823 on: May 19, 2022, 06:38:09 am »

"Yeah, I made no illusions that I would get things my way for once when it's the most unlikely scenario to get that."
"Personally, I'm a fan of ironic punishment. Freya wanted to be the top dog? Let her have a barren lifeless planet floating in space and play Creator for a few planetary eras. Technically that would be the same as a banishment, so up to Rhea if she can manage to overlook both Freya and whatever she'll create. Ultimatively though, we, the Goddess races, can't be the final arbiter of Freya's fate. That's something the Goddesses and the demons have to figure out together. We at large were her tools and the demons were the victims after all."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4824 on: May 19, 2022, 02:17:31 pm »

:"Anything alive she makes there is subject to her, then. I don't think anything else should have to deal with somebody like Freya who lives to abuse her power. I guess... if it's not possible to restrain her power, exile is only ever going to put others into very bad situations. My own opinion, whatever it counts for, would be that you would have to lock her up."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4825 on: May 26, 2022, 04:28:35 pm »

At the mention of the Demon Races, Demogorgia nods.
"As Queen of the Demons, I....feel I should weigh in then. I don't want Freya dead, but....you're right. There has to be some kind of punishment. She has to atone."
"As must I."
"What is your input then, Lady Demogorgia?"
"Exile. Exile where she might be put to the best of use. Where she too can atone for what she did."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4826 on: May 26, 2022, 04:56:05 pm »

"...but were we could exile a powerful goddess, that is the question."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4827 on: May 29, 2022, 01:06:33 pm »

"I am MPMH towards imprisonment to be honest. Exiling her might MPMH give her time to plot her revenge and find a way to get back MPHMH us."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4828 on: June 01, 2022, 12:29:13 pm »

"Yeah, I forgot, ask twelve people about a specific matter and you'll get thirteen opinions. Always happens."
"At this point we're kinda running in circles and we could debate endlessly about which path to take. I believe most of us made their opinions clear. The decision, in my eyes, is now up to Titania and Demogorgia. If they can't decide, I propose Serena as tiebreaker. She suffered less, but she still suffered a lot, more than most others in this room."

Yliss side-glanced to Mephistopheles.

"No offense, you suffered a ton too, but you got to let off some steam with that war of yours. Plus I trust Serena in coming to an independent conclusion instead of agreeing with what her mother says."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4829 on: June 01, 2022, 09:50:17 pm »

"Serena did land the knockout punch. Only fair she gets a say."
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 328