Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204752 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 9: We're Not Gonna Take It
« Reply #4695 on: March 01, 2022, 05:03:05 pm »

As soon as the discussion finishes, Marta bursts onto the deck, panting, holding a tablet in her hands.
"Guys, I just got an emergency call from the Adventurer's Guild in Penultia. We're being given an emergency mission; every adventurer in the country is being called in. They're saying that the Demon Lord was spotted landing on the coast not ten minutes away from us!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4696 on: March 01, 2022, 05:45:19 pm »

"Then call them back and let them know Team F can and will take care of it."

"Full speed ahead! Let's end this!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4697 on: March 03, 2022, 09:31:27 pm »

"Right. If you guys are ready..."
Serena looks at Jarvis.
"Well. You'll have to wait to be a wandering warrior a little longer. One last ride."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4698 on: March 04, 2022, 08:58:45 am »

"I know. Wouldn't want MPMH leave this job unfinished either. It is now or never."
"Becoming a wandering hero can wait-MPHM maybe visiting Belphegor too..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4699 on: March 16, 2022, 09:15:28 pm »

As the Jasmine Efreeti descends from above the clouds, Team F, standing on the deck, has a good eye on what they're about to face.

The coast of Penultia was clear; pristine blue water, golden sand fading into the grass further up on the shore with trees and rocks overlooking the shoreline. In any other circumstance, this would be a beautiful morning for a beach day.

That is, if it wasn't being currently trod upon by demonic forces. A small mass of demons, assorted undead and the like are gathered on the shore, boats having unloaded their cargo on the beach. At the very back, a blonde man in blue, a white and black mask covering half his face stood. Even from here, you can feel the demonic presence, and you can feel Serena and Rhea's auras clashing against it, tension heavy in the air.

The Demon Lord Mephistopheles stands upon the continent of Generia.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4700 on: March 16, 2022, 11:35:22 pm »

Keith fought the urge to vault the rail and, like a meteor, give Mephistopheles the haymaker of a lifetime. After all, how many times would he have a chance to do something like that? But they were here to at least try diplomacy, so he elected to not even start cutting a promo and instead glanced at the goddesses out of the corner of his eye.

"You guys good?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4701 on: March 17, 2022, 04:21:41 pm »

"This has always been our destiny since we got hired by Serena."

Yliss stood close to the rail, observing the moment with all the seriousness it deserves.

"The only thing that has changed are the stakes... and the goal. But the method remains the same."

She looks towards the water goddess.

"After today, all of Generia will know what kind of deity you want to be seen as, Serena. Focus only on that. We'll do the rest of the heavy lifting."

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4702 on: March 18, 2022, 02:17:29 pm »

"Huh... it seems I have no joking commentary for this one."

"To be frank, I have this foreboding feeling... I don't worry about those demons there, we can surely take them out... just, I feel like there's some nasty suprise waiting for us."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4703 on: March 18, 2022, 09:35:39 pm »

Rhea clenches her spear.
"That presence....to think he's only the Demon Lord's servant. I remember her too, but she never had such a powerful presence, not unless she was suppressing it on purpose...."
"I'm fine. I'm just....I never thought we'd be this close up."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4704 on: March 19, 2022, 01:07:33 am »

"It's intent, is what you're feeling. From the way the Generals speak of her, the former Demon Lord wasn't that violent. This guy here... he has a reason to fight. A damn good one."

"And I'd be happy as hell to give him one should it come down to it."

Keith stepped onto the railing again, balancing on it like a turnbuckle, and stared down at the mass of demons. He cracked his knuckles slowly.

"We have to show them, too, that we're willing to fight. And that Team F is more than equal to their entire army. They'll listen."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4705 on: March 19, 2022, 11:29:44 am »

"I have no fear of this, merely grim resolve. He will match ours or be crushed as those before."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4706 on: March 20, 2022, 11:54:10 am »

"We'll be touching down soon, guys. I can't land too close, so just use the rope ladders to get down."

Serena looks over at the rest of the group.
"Okay. I....feel like it'll all be over, after today, no matter what. Are we ready?"

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4707 on: March 20, 2022, 12:39:04 pm »

"Just a small thing."

Momotarou drops off the Plaited Whip in the convoy, and takes Eggs Houlandin.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: March 22, 2022, 08:01:12 pm »

The Jasmine Efreeti suspends itself not far off the ground, far enough for the party to jump off somewhat safely.

As the party jumps off, however, they find themselves slowly approached from the coat. Serena and Rhea freeze, the presence they'd been dealing with getting stronger. Lord Mephistopheles studies them, staff in hand, knife in the other.
"So. This....is the legendary Team F. The ones who have caused my crusade so much trouble."
"I can't say I'm disappointed. To defeat all my generals....if I was a fool, I would think it was a fluke."
Pages: 1 ... 312 313 [314] 315 316 ... 328