Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204841 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Chapter 7: Bouncing Blob Bonanza
« Reply #4425 on: November 02, 2021, 02:45:18 pm »

"You could say, in some way, that I am your child. A being of pure rage and destruction born of the union of your idle whims and a Revivian's naïvete. Created to serve and placed beneath a weakling and a fool. Literally. You gave me terrible strength and cunning, yet refused me hands to wield weapons with or a tongue that could communicate my thoughts.

You placed an irreconcilable desire within me, to serve a worthy master in a world where none could possibly match the standards laid out in my mind. I did not even realize the magnitude of your wrongs until sheer happenstance granted me the gift of a human form.

Goddess, I am Shoes, and I intend to cast you down."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4426 on: November 02, 2021, 06:53:27 pm »

"....I dunno, Freya. The blue-haired chick seems like she's got a fair point."
Freya just....shrugs apathetically at Shoes.
"If you wish to serve a master so much stronger than you, then let me, a Goddess Dragon, demonstrate. Pyra, get rid of the demons. It's time for the adults to talk."
"Is it that time already? Divine Fire!"

The Goddess of Fire outstretches her hands, a blaze of blue-hot flames shooting towards the party. The few werewolves and naga not lucky enough to get out of the way of the flames in time are incinerated on touch, fading away. Pyra, being too close to the party, cannot be evaded, before-

"That will be quite enough."

[Now Playing: Theme of Rhea ~Rex Incognito~]

Suddenly, an interlocking series of translucent gems form in the air around the party, a golden glow to them. The flames wash over the barrier, as Rhea calmly stands between the party and her sisters, hand outstretched. Closing her eyes, the Goddess of Order moves her hand, and the gems rotate, forming a cage for Pyra's flames. With an almost lazy flick of Rhea's wrist, the barrier is thrown aside, shrinking into a tiny gemstone, the flame barely visible.

"Now, that's metal."

Pyra stares at Rhea in disbelief.
"You're really siding with demons over your own sisters?"
"I will side with whomever has the best interests of our charges. We are Goddesses, yes. We owe a duty to the people we have created or have brought here. A duty we all swore to our mother to fulfil. Yet it seems only a few of us remember that duty."
She clenches her fist and points her spear at Pyra.
"I am the Goddess of Order, yes. The Goddess of Contracts and Oaths, too. And it is my domain to punish those who are guilty of oathbreaking and dereliction of duty. Even if they are my blood."

Borea stands with Rhea.
"Yes! It's the right thing to do! I....I know I don't know very much and I make mistakes, but....I can't let this happen!"
"Borea. You, Kazuto, Beelzebub....you handle Pyra. Myself and Serena's team will fight Freya and Megara."
"Alright. The others'll get here soon. They're just handling what's going on outside!"
"bad goddess burned friends up. bad goddess for eating, yis"

Pyra blasts another volley of flames at Borea, only for the willowy woman to gesture at the flames and the fire to be blown away by harsh winds. Kazuto and Beelzebub gather to her side, Kazuto drawing his blades, as Rhea turns to face Freya.

"Fine. You've chosen your side, Rhea. When Mother leaves this world to us, as she promised....I'll remember this."
"Fat chance I'll let you be in charge of all this. I....thought I was already good enough, really. But now, now I know I'm not. Not yet."
"You will never be. Don't flatter yourself."
"Enough talk, divine witch! For your crimes....I, Mammon Primia Avaritia, will bring you before Lord Mephistopheles himself to face justice! For all the crimes you have committed!"
"I'd like to see you try."
"We fighting? Oh, we fighting. Cool. Uh....that blonde guy's Keith, right? I'd like to see what he's made of. Could've sworn he had another dude with him though, loved burning my churches. Pretty metal."

Freya Cupidia Pacifica
~Loving Ambassador of Everlasting Peace~

Megara Phobos Bellona
~Unquenched Seeker of War and Violence~

~Turn 1~
Mapless Duel: Team F vs. Goddess Dragons

Team F moves first!
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 95/100

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4427 on: November 02, 2021, 07:22:35 pm »

"...Did you really burn them alive? Do you feel  MPMH shame, you murderer?"
Jarvis tightened his grip in pure rage and threw his helmet on the hair to let it let right on his head before positioning himself to charge.
"I wanted to MPMH punish Pyra first, but it seems you MPMH the first. You brought this upon yourself, Freya. You won't MPMH worshiped, you will be hunted like MPMH monster you are."
Equip wiggler shield and killer lance, attack Freya.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4428 on: November 02, 2021, 10:02:53 pm »

"You have power, but not strength. Let me demonstrate alongside the long one!"
Killer Lance Freya
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: November 03, 2021, 12:51:36 am »

"A lot of people said my friend Vlad was one of yours, and he always spit in their face right before I blacked their fucking eyes for the insult."

"It's too bad he's not here to watch me break you. He'd love to see a Goddess brought low."

Keith rushed Megara and unleashed a barrage of right-handed jabs with his Silver Gauntlets as he repeatedly Passed through her, attempting to overwhelm her defenses before closing in with a left uppercut.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 01:04:14 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: November 03, 2021, 03:31:33 am »

"'When Mother leaves this world to us'... Well, that explains a lot now why you're such a bitch."
"But you will never be accepted as the new divine head honcho of Generia. With your heinous actions, there will be no love for you, and no peace from us. Your title is a sham."
"By the way, be careful, Megara. Freya has a tendency to use Random Teleportation on her sisters if they are no longer useful to her, like Discordia, so if you're gonna change your mind about the whole thing, keep your distance from her first."

Attacks Freya with Killer Bow, drawing support from Keith.

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: November 03, 2021, 05:10:15 am »

"Like HELL I would accept you as a top goddess, Freya!"

"...at this point, I'd even say Serena is more fit for that, frankly."

Discombobulate Freya and Megara.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4432 on: November 03, 2021, 04:09:42 pm »

Momo pulls a bewildering trick, leaving the two Goddesses disorientated for his allies.
Quote from: Momo
Momo activates Switcheroo on Freya and Megara!
It has no visible effect!
(Momo's Discombobulate activates!)
Freya and Megara lose 15 Eva and 3 DR for 1 turn!

"You mistake me for one of those pathetic animals your tribe hunts, mortal. I will have to educate you. Unlike them, I am no prey. Unlike those demons you care so much about."
Quote from: Jarvis vs. Freya
(Rhea's Cradle of Jade activates! Freya's Lull of Complacency and Song of Peace, and Megara's Roar of Dominion do not activate!)
(Momo's Discombobulate is active!)
(Jarvis' Shield Wall activates! +3 AS/+3 DR)
(Jarvis' Wigglership is blossoming!)
(Jarvis shines like a sapphire star!)
(Serena's Divine Dragon's Protection activates!)
(Serena's Serene Waters activates!)
(Milly's Support activates!)
(Freya's the lean and hungry type!)
(Freya's a beast at heart!)
(Freya will chew Jarvis up!)
(Megara's Ball Breaker's effect activates! +15 Crit)
(Mammon's Daunt activates!)
(Megara's Daunt activates!)

Jarvis initiates!
Hit Rate: 72 to hit
Hit: 60, hit!
Freya takes 18 damage!

Freya retaliates!
Hit Rate: 54 to hit
Hit: 49, hit!
Jarvis takes 18 damage!
Milly's shield takes the brunt of the damage, but it's clear it wasn't meant to take on the brunt of a Goddess' power.

Meanwhile, Megara lifts an eyebrow as Keith approaches.
"Oh, you do know him? Mind hooking a sister up with some albums? I'm a huge fan of his. Never been a fan of this whole "organised religion" thing. Totally love the anarchy thing. Feels kinda icky being worshipped."
"Quit talking like that with the small people, sister! Who's side are you even on?!"

Keith's punches, even as Megara makes small talk with him, are easily evaded. Unlike his earlier opponents, he fights an aeons-old Goddess Dragon now, one that, with even a mite of her strength, far exceeds him. One punch slips past her defenses however, despite her speed, and clips her on the cheek, only for Keith to be caught with a kick to the gut, pushing him back. She wipes her mouth.

"Damn. Impressive. Serena did a bang-up job dragging you guys over. I'm not even mad."
Quote from: Keith vs. Megara
(Rhea's Cradle of Jade activates! Freya's Lull of Complacency and Song of Peace, and Megara's Roar of Dominion do not activate!)
(Freya's Charisma activates!)
(Jarvis' Charisma activates!)
(Keith's Underdog activates!)
(Keith's a strong starter!)
(Keith's Sanjuro activates!)
(Keith has imperfect immaterialism...)
(Megara's Domain of Thunder activates!)
(Freya's Love's Embrace's effect activates! +5 DMG)
(Yliss' Support activates!)
(Megara wants you to run away if you see her!)
(Megara's script is to the letter!)
(Megara will write your final verse!)

Keith initiates!
Hit Rate: Irrelevant
Hit: Autohit!
Megara takes 19 damage!

(Keith takes 2 damage!)

Megara retaliates!
Hit Rate: 70 to hit
Hit: 20, hit!
Keith takes 22 damage!

(Keith regains 5 HP from Sanjuro!)

Freya then guffaws at Shoes' approach.
"Mewling wretch! Kneel before your creator!"
Quote from: Shoes vs. Freya
(Shoes' hooves thunder!)
(Marcia's Support activates!)
(Freya will chew Shoes up!)

Shoes initiates!
Hit Rate: 65 to hit
Hit: 87, miss!

Freya retaliates!
Hit Rate: 62 to hit
Hit: 36, hit!
Shoes takes 28 damage!

Freya strikes twice!
Hit Rate: 62 to hit
Hit: 28, hit!
Shoes takes 28 damage!

Shoes is downed!
With a blast of light, Shoes is forced to support herself on her lance, barely standing after a barrage of spells.
"That was but a taste of my power. Kneel, worm-"

However, a well-timed arrow sinks itself into Freya's arm, causing her to yell in pain, as Yliss takes the opening to shoot her. Freya glares angrily at her, wrenching the arrow out without even flinching.
"You wretched perversion of nature! Behold, the Light of Peace!"
Quote from: Yliss vs. Freya
(Yliss' has a "severe pollen allergy"....)
Yliss loses 2 HP!

(Yliss feistily flies to the fight!)
(Keith's Support activates!)
(Freya will chew Yliss up!)

Yliss initiates!
Hit Rate: 82 to hit
Hit: 73, hit!
Critical: 41, crit!
Freya takes 36 damage!
(Freya's Life Point is consumed!)

Freya retaliates!
Hit Rate: 41 to hit
Hit: 14, hit!
Critical: 20, crit!
Yliss takes 87 damage!

Yliss is downed!
Yliss is knocked on her back by the force of Freya's counterattack, but it's clear the attack caught her off guard, making her less confident.
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Info (click to show/hide)
XP: 95/100

adzi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: November 03, 2021, 05:57:38 pm »

"Shoes is in trouble! Dang!" - Momotarou was quite suprised by Shoes getting defeated so quickly... but the worst was yet to come.

And it came - Yliss has been violently swept off her feet with a single blast.

"NO! YLISS!!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4434 on: November 03, 2021, 07:41:37 pm »

"You'll. . . be doing. . . the kneeling . . . soon. You'll. . . regret. . . creating . . . me."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: November 03, 2021, 10:02:37 pm »

"It seems MPMH might be the one who will have to educate you, arrogant MPMH."
"These beasts MPMH not prey either, yet we hunt them down. So MPMH doesn't matter if you see yourself as a hunter, you will MPMH be another monster to be taken down."
"Strengthen MPMH resolve, people!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: November 03, 2021, 10:24:17 pm »

Keith rolled his neck as he regained his balance, then shook his coat out and put his fists back up.

"Are you actually an ally of that idiot Freya, or are you just here for a fight? Because I'll admit, you're pretty strong."

He slowly circled Megara, looking for an opening to take advantage of.

"That kind of power just makes me want to try even harder. Even if I lose here I'll just come back stronger next time."

The vampire chuckled to himself.

"I guess if I can't beat you here and now, you're just going to have to accept me challenging you over and over until I do win, like Big Red does to me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: November 04, 2021, 12:17:39 am »

Dani couldn't help but laugh at the sheer absurdity of was unfolding before her now. The return of the long lost demon general Beelzebub in lazy Blobbonia? The shattering of a millenia old curse binding the demon race in silence about an ancient crime by an unlikely alliance of three Goddesses? And the revelation of an ancient and once buried crime seemingly plotted by the Goddess of love herself? All of which culminating into an epic struggle between an unlikely triplefold alliance of heroes, goddesses, and demon generals against rogue divinity? It was all too ridiculous, too unreal, too close to what she hoped and dreamed about doing in the future.

: "Oh, if only they could see me now."

Dani's cloak flutter in the winds as she approaches Freya, and confidently strides past Shoes's prone form.
: "Hey 100% Rage!"

She clasps both of her white gloved hands together, causing little motes of magic to accumulate within her grasp.

: "Witness 3% of my power."

Dani lets loose a Frost Nova at Freya! Dani has +10 Critical due to being above 50% MHP! Dani has +10 to hit and evade from being within three tiles of three allied units!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2021, 03:59:18 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: November 04, 2021, 07:49:48 am »

So, the plot thickens. The Demon Lord a butler? Marcia supposed she couldn't fault him for seeking vengeance. It is a servant's duty after all, but to tarnish the name of the profession by letting such hooligans co-opt it? One should know better. Still it seemed there were more pressing concerns at the matter. A particularly odious pest has reared her head once more, and this time it seems she brought company.

The maid glances towards the others. The generals, the goddesses.
"Lady Freya seems to have made a habit of fleeing her appointments."
She nods towards Shoes.
"Have we any means to mitigate that? Curse her perhaps? Interrupt her escape?"
"I would hate to have to deal with her more than once."

Irrespective of the response, Marcia commences her attack after Jade, lashing out with her Iron Axe at Freya. If Freya is downed, she targets Megara instead.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: November 04, 2021, 03:01:01 pm »

Alot of... no all of these god shenanigans were going over Jade's head. Honestly, with the ease these three took down that curse it couldn't have been that strong.

"Ah-Ha! I've got it now! This Mammon is a decoy Mammon deployed by the true Mammon! That is the only way these turn of events can fully pan out!" Oh, so that's where all her brain power went to, what little of there is of it. "T-there's no way THIS MAN is Mammon surely! Ah-ha ha ha..." Her mouth twitched as she uttered those words. "B-but it looks like we're fighting now. Let's see if you really are the gods you claim to be. Gotta hold up my end of the deal after all, nothing personal." Jade's edge only sharpens.

Stiletto Freya
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 328