Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204789 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With so much talking and with the new faces proving to be just as weird as the rest of the group, Jarvis was left...speechless, and Keith admitting he had a slave didn't make things any less awkward.
"So, is threatening MPMPH part of this region's culture or something? Because that's like the third or forth time I hear a threat."
How ironic it was for her to call him "weird" when she was behaving like that.
"Let MPMH at least pretend we are civilized in a public area."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Patting your head..."
"..."
"... as long as you are fine with it, that is alright..."
"I imagine it to be a source of great joy. A calm center in a storming soul. A fluffy bringer of world peace. Yes. Patting your head is very much alright..."
"It is quite the privilege, Keith..."

She then looks at Keith. She didn't say anything, but there was something in her eyes. Like a glimmer. But it's hard to put a finger on what exactly her short-lived gaze means... She only looks, and smiles, and has a faint sparkle in her eyes. Quite wondrous what she might be thinking right now, but with a smile like that, those must be the most joyous thoughts anybody has ever thought before.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"It's probably just a Revivian thing, Jarvis."

Keith turned to Yliss.

"I guess culture changed a lot since the early 90s. Is headpatting a bigger deal now in Japan than it used to be? Yeah, it's not much of an American thing..."

He'd picked up the habit dealing with kouhai in the dojo. Strange as it would seem to anyone looking at him now, Keith actually had been somewhat respected when he was a student - primarily because the Japanese underwent much more grueling training than anywhere else in the world, and an American having the heart to put himself through it was seen as quite a positive trait.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

A gnomish accent rose from a lower elevation than the current conversation was taking place at. "I am called Gnome Jenkins. I am here to seek gainful employment because I have gno money."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"At least you're at zero instead of, like... negative few hundred thousand. Maybe more than a few."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

"You are gnot wrong. But the problem remains. Due to... Difficulties, I gnow intend to become an adventurer."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Revivians truly have MPMH odd culture."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"To clarify something Serena, I have actually set the temples on fire, not threatened so. Don't ask how I've set water on fire before, but I have done it."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Monetary reasons... I get that. I wouldn't mind having tons of rhea, too."
"Although I have other reasons, too. Mainly wanting to develop my skills further. I was pretty much a walking blob in Japan, so maybe this new body is a second chance for me. Gotta hone it while it's easy to keep it in shape."
"To be fair, wanting to spank a certain goddess real hard helps, too."
"Feel free to laugh now."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Laugh about what? My wish kinda sucked too, but also it was kinda my fault for not really thinking about it."

He held up a hand, which appeared to be transparent in that if one looked REALLY hard, they could kinda sorta see the general color of things behind the space it was occupying.

"I can walk through people. Not even walls, dude. And it hurts like a sonuvabitch when I do it."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, that sucks pretty hard, man."
"But I was more expecting you people laughing about me because of... well..."
"... this spanking a goddess thing. With my sword. Sharp side first."
"Ain't that an unrealistic goal in life."

She then draws out her sword - a slim, elegant one, but also obviously an Adventurer's First Choice (a saying meaning it's for those who can't afford anything better in their weapon category) - and looks at it for a while. She seems thoughtful for the duration before putting it away and looking back to Keith.

"At least these stupid goals and cathartic fantasies guided me to this place, meeting you guys."
"I guess dumb ideas can be useful for something."
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 01:40:43 pm by SirAston »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Prologue: 500 Miles
« Reply #311 on: July 02, 2019, 02:55:54 pm »

Over the course of the conversation, with Keith apparently having a LITERAL SLAVE (but apparently she was fine with it but wait still what the hell couldn’t he, like, make her NOT a slave) and with another Revivian, this one recent enough to recognize Sword Art Online (FUCK) and with said Revivian wanting to spank a goddess (the “with a sword” but Asuna could emphasize with, but...), Asuna’s expression slowly turned into one of incredible, yet deadpan disbelief. Asuna leaned over towards and muttered to Jarvis:
:"What the fuck is wrong with these people? Other Revivians are the WORST."

There was something that needed replying to though:
:"Just because I LOOK like a certain fuckin’ character doesn’t mean my name is actually Asuna, it’s Rio Ito."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"It's been a long time since I dealt with this, but you Japanese don't like people calling you by your first name unless you like them, right? So... Ito, then."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Prologue: 500 Miles
« Reply #313 on: July 02, 2019, 03:11:39 pm »

:"Well, with Generia being Generia I kinda don’t give much of a damn about it anymore. But... yeah... Ito would actually be nice."
After all, Ito was her actual family name, Rio was... not her actual first name. And it would remind her of home a little.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Phew. I already noticed, but you really seem to be pissed off about looking like that, Ito..."
"If it helps, I've watched SAO, but I don't care too much about it. Plus, even if you wished that you would look like that..."
"... not exactly likely since I am well aware that goddesses love to screw up..."
"... I'm not that frikkin' braindead to call attention towards it. Because I can absolutely imagine that you have heard every lame SAO-related pick-up line you can imagine. Each one at least a dozen times."
"I'd be more interested in the person behind that anime shell."
"Everybody can be Asuna but there's only one Rio Ito."

Plus, if I really wanted to have my way with an anime chick, it's more authentic and less creepy to pay a dream brothel for that purpose...
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 328