Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204788 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Well, it depends where you are on prisons. I know Blobbonian prisons set you up with work programs and stuff before you get out, and it's pretty nice in there; all you do for labor is just feed the blobs and stuff and the only difference between normal life and not is you can't leave until you're done. Midgardia, however.....hoo boy. Thank the Goddesses we never got arrested there."
"Before you ask how I know this, I know a lot of guys. Guildenstern got around and I always had to go smooth over things."

Then slave marks are mentioned, and both Rosencrantz and Serena are suddenly appalled.
"....did you just say....slave mark?"
"Wait, what did you say? She's a what?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"...Yeah, I try not to make a big deal about it because I don't remember why or exactly when, but... yeah, I bought Keilee. And her brother. He ran off though, I think. I don't really remember."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

It took some time for the original questions to percolate through his mind. So much talking everywhere! His master's tower had nothing of the sort.

: "My former master designated me Test Subject 42-1, madam. I am searching for a new master."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee nods.
"Yeah, why else would I call him master? And yeah, part of the reason I've been following Keith is so that I can find Finch again."
"Why do you guys ask?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay, I know there's some messed up things going on, but....oof."
"So he can just take control of you, whenever he likes, like that? I knew mortals got up to real messed up things but...."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

Yliss listened to 42-1's answer.

"Test Subject? You some..."

Then she noticed that Keith said something and looks to Keith's and Keilee's direction.

"Wait. What."
"A slave mark? Like, enforcing your will on some poor innocent fluffy lady?"
"That's ho" "oooooooooooooo...w the really sinister villains operate..."
"Yep... Definitely not cool..."
"Fuck"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I'm telling you I've never done that once. That's not cool, dude."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keilee starts to nod but then starts to shake her head instead.
"Well... not quite. Keep in mind that while Master Keith is very kind and a great person over all... He also was drunk for the majority of my ownership. While it's true that slave seals can control the one they're applied to, it's automatic and can't be controlled as they're a safety measure for the master. For example, if I was of the mind to and attempted to, uh, use my magic on him, I wouldn't be able to preform the movements. Primarily though, they're for identification alongside with the contract..."
"That said, even if Keith could take full control over me, I trust that whatever he wanted me to do would would be in my best interest, even if I wouldn't willing do it."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yliss listens to Keilee's explanation of everything before lightly nodding.

"Eh, I believe you two. Reminds me of a light novel I've read, pretty much the same setup, except the wrestler here has been a liqueurmancer instead of getting crapped on by an entire kingdom. I know, this is reality - to a degree - but still."
"Just don't tout that fact around carelessly and don't lay a finger on Keilee and we're good."
"And if you abuse your relationship even once, then this entire line here will swiftly become a Royal Rumble with you being one of the two wrestlers starting the match. And you're booked to get ripped apart viciously. We cool, American?"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 05:05:51 pm by SirAston »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Serena frowns, but sighs.
"Well, I trust him. So far, he's the only one in this group outside of the Wiggler who hasn't threatened me, smacked me upside the head or threatened to set my temples on fire."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keilee raises a hand in response to Yliss' comment, a faint blush forming.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I'd welcome the challenge - honestly I'd love to brawl everyone here without even needing a reason - but right now I got a job to do."

He pointed a thumb over his shoulder at Serena.

"If it was just me, though..."

"Well, anyway. I've never even thought about that. It feels kinda wrong, you know? So I've decided I'm just going to protect her instead, until she figures out what she wants to do. Seems like the right thing to do. At the very least, once we get the money Keilee'll have enough cash to set herself up somewhere nice so she isn't constantly getting drug into bar fights and burning temples."

Keith flipped his hair.

"Can't say I'm interested in a quiet life, myself."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

42-1 resumed his dutiful posture and expression of polite indifference in the absence of any further questions. In the back of his mind, he wondered what this line was for to get so many different people standing in it.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well, I trust him. So far, he's the only one in this group outside of the Wiggler who hasn't threatened me, smacked me upside the head or threatened to set my temples on fire."
"Oh no, how could they do that to you, Miss Goddess..."

Yliss nods towards Keith. The job and the reward kinda interests her, but she noticed Keilee's hand being raised. Priorities are to be made.

"Yes, Keilee?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"D-does p-patting my head c-count? Ireallylikewhenhedoesthat."
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 328