Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204780 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"Now I know enough to take my earlier comment about the whole wish business back."
"It's the entire concept of deities and religion that's a huge scam."

Yliss then sighs.

"If you wouldn't be above a 6 in the looks department, I'd stop listening to you a while ago, so consider yourself lucky you have at least that right."
"That... and having gathered these companions. Must be honest here. Vlad, Asuna and the Goblin Keith forgot to introduce earlier have been silent so far and Jarvis is kinda weird - I mean, what even is a Wiggler in the first place - but Keith and Keilee seem nice. I've been in worse company."
  "Then again, I've been in Kaisei until recently, so being better company isn't that hard."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"Scam?!"
"I'm not lying about being a goddess, you know. I just....don't particularly want to drown all of Begnin in water when I COULD go drinking later."

Rosencrantz finally deigns it the right moment to speak up.
"Sorry. Shutting up when someone spouts bullshit is a habit of mine."
"Y-you shut up! We rescued you from a life on the streets, you know!"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:19:15 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Not saying you lie about being a goddess, they obviously exist, but..."
"Meh."
"Not worth it. You do you, Aquawoman, that's cool."

She then moves her eyes towards the Goblin.

"Yeah, I get you, Goblin. You just gotta learn to stick it to the man at some point."

After that, Yliss then looks towards the Gnome and the Elf.

"What about you two, by the way? Sorry for bursting into the conversation like that earlier."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, she's paying me to be here, I'm not going TOO far."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

The blue-haired stranger tilted his head, quizzical.

: "...I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean, madam."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... I mean... Weren't you talking with them earlier?"
"Anyway... Who are you two and what are you hoping to achieve here?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee clears her throat at Serena's statement.
"N-not, to uh... be r-rude ma'am... B-but none of you w-wanted Mr. Rosencrantz to come along w-when I was going to pay him."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Oh, right. He was being so quiet I forgot about him. That's Rosencrantz. And Vlad doesn't talk much. He's more of a thinker and he prefers playing guitar over speaking. He's cool though, he's my... sire, I think the term is?"

The three of them were a fairly odd group, when you thought of it: the shy, perpetually apologetic Keilee; the quiet, iconoclastic Vlad; and then Keith, who talked enough, fought enough, and drank enough for the three of them several times over.

"I was never much into the gothic stuff. I just thought being young forever sounded pretty cool. Look at me, not a day over twenty-three physically."

Some less charitable people might add 'and not a day over fifteen in that head of yours'. He turned to Keilee.

"That was different. See, if he's coming along on the journey and helping out, that's one thing, but paying someone a ton of money to NOT kidnap Asuna when we could just beat them up for free and stop them that way is the better option."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keilee frowns at that but doesn't respond.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll be real, I wouldn't have taken that money to beat Gil up. I've dealt with him for too long. At least prison might teach him how to get along without me constantly cleaning up after his messes."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Keith sighed. He knew Keilee didn't like violence so he was probably never going to get her to agree to that point, but it was still the better option.

"I'm just saying, you can't reward bad behavior like that. That's what jail and such is for, right?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You say that, but....well, the fact that my brother got away with that for ten years really does make you think if some goddess isn't spending her time rewarding him for that because it's funny."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I got away with it for twenty! Some Goddess probably does like rowdiness."

"At least I'm trying to change. Or at least pay off the debts I already got so I can go back to doing what I want."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keilee doesn't seem any more pleased by Keith's explanation.
"Well Keith, unless I missed something none of us are police, and prisons are terrible besides."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"OK, look, I mean. Kidnapping is a pretty bad thing, right? You're taking someone against their will and locking them up somewhere for God knows what reason. It'd be kinda like if I actually used that slave mark of yours, and made you do things you didn't want to do with it. Don't you think that's terrible?"
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 328