Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204784 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Ah, another Revivian. That makes three of us then. At least you actually know what I'm talking about."

"Anyway I wasn't planning on burning the tavern down, that just happened. It seems like that kind of trouble follows me around."

The idea that this might be because Keith tended to cause trouble, even sober, never seemed to cross his mind.

"Anyway, my name is Keith Piper. I was a wrestler back in the early 90s, but I doubt you or Asuna remember me. Girls don't understand that wrestling is a man's soul."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

"I guess the SAO gal is also one, that's kinda obvious."

She then smirks after Keith makes his spiel about girls not understanding wrestling at its core.

"Too bad you don't have a video of Kazuchika Okada versus Kenny Omega from Wrestle Kingdom 11, it would convince all sorts of people..."

"Oh, right, that was in 2017. You missed a lot of good stuff, really."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I probably did. Outside of Tiger Mask II, I never even got to wrestle the greats."

"Wait, what?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"It it calms your belief in a female stereotype, I'm not that big into wrestling that it could be considered a hobby. I'm more of an anime and manga guy. But enough fooling around. My name's Yliss Wander. Mind introducing me to the rest of your crew, Mr. Piper?"

She shortly glances to Keilee, Asuna and Serena, half-ignoring the others, before looking back to Keith.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Nah, I was just wondering what kind of name is Kenny Omega."

"Anyway, yeah. Keilee, Asuna, Jarvis, Vlad, and Serena. As in the Goddess, Serena. She's our boss."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Goddess Serena? Oh, I feel so blessed being in her presence, such awe, much praise. Bet she's as competent as the one that fulfilled my wish too well."

The sarcasm is practically oozing out of her mouth.

"What she's doing here anyway? Paying people to get her job done? Gee, must be nice, doing something for the cosmic sloths and getting, dunno, a million or two out of doing their inconsequental, unimportant jobs."

Little did she know that sarcasm can backfire hard, too.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

At the mention of the other goddess, Serena actually finally pays attention.
"Wait. You're one of Freya's?"
A brief glance over, and Yliss feels as if something is probing at her mind. The feeling is fleeting, passing, and disappears quickly. Serena looks incredibly smug.
"You are! And she DID screw up! Hah, I knew she couldn't do it! I always tell Mom that she's not good enough, but NOOOOO, "you have to learn to share, young lady" and "I can't trust you doing work alone". Well, hah! I do my job RIGHT at least!"
"Goddess of Peace and Lust gets MY job and screws it up? Typical Freya."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Eh. That's actually fine."
"I remember the words I used to make the wish. And I realized that a literal application of my wish might be even less desirable than my current situation. Could have led to weird questions, the inability to get anything done and possibly corpses because of people starving to death."
"Thinking about it like that, might be actually better this way. I'm pretty much convinced at this point that this wish business is just a galaxy-level scam."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"....MMPMH can tell she is 'very' competent just based on her behavior."
"Honestly, if MPMHPH gods are like this I think just  seeing one in my entire life is more than enough."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yeah, I feel you, fairy dragon dude."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"If you've got it, flaunt it. Humility is for those who aren't beauteous goddesses such as myself, after all. Why should I be humble if I helped create the world, hm?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am a Wiggler, Ma'am. And if MPMPMH truly were as mighty as you claim to be, you wouldn't be asking MPMHM help from us of all the adventurers around."
"...Or attempt to use us as human shields. But at this point MPMHM not going to question that."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey, buddy, unless you want me to flood the entire city and everything around it for the next hundred miles, I can't exactly just pop my power off with a snap of my finger. One, water isn't exactly that great for combat magic unless you really, really want everything flooded. Two, my mom would kill me. Therefore, I need a bunch of adventurers to do the legwork for me."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"So you can only work at 1 or 11? Your dial doesn't stop anywhere between 2 and 10?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I can either do this...."
Serena snaps her fingers, producing a small rainbow and a miniature fountain of water in her hands.
".....or I can drown all of Begnin in a forty-day unending flood."
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 328