Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204772 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Jenkins returned to his normal stance, though he gazed at Keith's back with wonder and admiration. "What a gnoble soul."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Keith heard the muttering and scratched his head for a few moments, wondering whether or not he ought to address it. After a moment he mentally said 'fuck it' and turned around.

"Damn right I did! Anyone of you people want to lay a hand on anyone in MY pack, you're ending up like those kidnappers outside town just did! I'm talking brainbusters, lariats, missile dropkicks! Hell, give me something to climb on and I'll show you the best moonsault in the business today!"

It was the only moonsault in the business today, given he was the only wrestler he knew about around these parts. So technically it was 100% true, and that's what mattered. Keith grinned and posed like he had learned in Urai-sensei's dojo, pulling back his trenchcoat a little as he did so the design on his shirt (at least he had gotten famous enough to get some marketing before the accident) could be better seen.

"The one and only American Wolfhound! This dog never backs down from a fight, even if his opponent is a tiger or a dragon!"

He had lost both of those fights, to be fair, but even if he did the job wrestling Tiger Mask was something to be proud of.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 07:35:59 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Aside from the occasional blink, the maybe-elf did not respond to this boisterous proclamation or shift his expression in any way.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Keith continued to pose for a few more seconds, though his expression was quickly going down. Then he just put his hands on his hips and tilted his head to the side.

"That doesn't... get you fired up at all? Like you want to see a fight?"

"Jesus, I gotta dust off my mic work as well as my ring skills."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I apologize Mister Wolfhound, but I have gno idea what any of the things you just said are. Except for the tigers and dragons."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Oh, some dudes outside of town tried to kidnap the princess in white back there -" a thumb point at Asuna "- so we beat them all down. The police already hauled them all in."

"Now, the other two. I wrestled the man known as Ultimo Dragon when I was in training - he was the UWA Welterweight World Champion at the time. He had the experience edge on me, even though I'm bigger and stronger, so I ate the pin but it was a learning experience. Now, Tiger Mask, second of his name, that was a hell of a fight. We beat the shit out of each other in front of a packed Korakuen Hall - everyone wanted to see their hero take out the villainous American, know what I'm saying?"

"That was the first time I turned face. We fought and fought until even the crowd began to respect this young foreigner's tenacity and fighting spirit. I may have lost the bout in the end, but they were still cheering me. The start of my success..."

"Until I ended up here, anyway."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "Oh, I am terribly sorry sir. I am afraid your words were unable to set me ablaze. Forgive my failure."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gnome Jenkins eyes, permanently aimed in opposing directions, somehow seemed even more unfocused than usual. Then he focused up again, at least as much as was possible for Gnome Jenkins. "Well it all sounds very exciting. And good for you for defeating a band of ruffians seeking to capture a princess."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"That's what adventurers do, right?"

Keith looked at the elf, then back to the gnome and pointed at 42-1 with a thumb.

"Yo... are all elves as literal as this dude?"

It was clear he hadn't realized Jenkins had also taken him literally when he had jokingly referred to Asuna.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "I am afraid I cannot answer your questions, sir. I have met very few adventurers or elves."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seeing Keith putting up some sort of show and saying countless words that made no sense was a quick reminder of what kind of party they had going. And at this point he was already worried about his behavior drawing the bad kind of attention.
"MPMPHM!"
"Keith, I have no idea what you were talking about earlier but let us at least...try to not draw too much attention. Just to avoid someone misunderstanding your whole 'wrestling talk', as it truly sounds very confusing."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee pats Keith's shoulder.
"I thought you sounded cool."

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

Yliss Wander, a woman of great determination, skilled hands and unrivaled beauty and fashion sense.
At least, that's her mental image. In truth, she's mildly determined, still need to learn a lot about swordsmanship and while she is quite the looker for most people, her clothes are pretty average, showing some cleavage and otherwise just being pretty standard for adventurers. It doesn't help that having a green color scheme paired with a striking red color around the chest area means most people won't look at her face much anyway.

But that's alright for Yliss Wander. The less she gets reckognized, the better. Unless there's some super-perverted hermit character that's capable of reckognizing people by their cleavage alone, but that only exists in anime... right?

In any case, while she was standing in the line, she looked at the group in front of her. They were loud and kinda annoying, but there were three aspects of the group that catched her attention: A reticent-but-still-talkative-in-the-right-situations sheep-like woman, an Asuna lookalike and a yelling green-haired chick. Yliss was quite mesmerized by these fine aspects, a perfect balance to the rest of the group, who were less flattering in her eyes.

After a while, she lightly shook her head to regain her senses and tried to remember what the group were talking about. She remembered two things that struck with her. First, the wrestler, at the very least, was a Revivian, just like her, and the Asuna lookalike probably was, too, given that she probably got screwed over by a goddess, just like her.
Second...

"Excuse me, wrestler... You said earlier you had fifteen minutes of fighting in a burning building because someone harassed her..."

She casually points at Keilee with her thumb while talking towards the pale American.

"... does that mean you intentionally put her into frikkin' danger because you all were in a frikkin' BURNING BUILDING for FIFTEEN MINUTES?!"

She then looks straight at Keilee, asking an innocent question, but it is the most important question in the world right now. It is less about the question itself. It is about putting a certain word in a question. A word that, if the implication from a stranger was wrong, will immediately catch attention and drive the conscience of the sheep girl to correct the implication. Yliss has watched enough anime in her past life to know that these shy girl archetypes are always prone to take every word at heart and set things right, to return to the status quo that has been shaken with the implication.

In an anime world, the hikkikomori will prevail over the normies and become like Sherlock Holmes.

Those were the thoughts of Yliss, who definitely thinks of herself as smart and clever.

"What's your deal with having such a careless boyfriend, sheepie lady?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee looked to the blonde woman when she asked the question. And then looked away awkwardly after.
"K-Keith is m-my master not... not my boyfriend. A-And he didn't make me stay! I-I actually waited for him... s-so it's not like I'd have gotten hurt...

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile

Master! Does that mean...?

No, it can't be. It must be the other kind of master. She's training under his guidance to introduce Wrestling to this world.

That was Yliss' impression of her words.

"Master, I see. Showing you the ropes, making sure you're well-trained in holding a grip and generally being highly athletic so you can please the crowd, right. That's cool."

Yliss then looks to Keith.

"Still reckless of you to wrestle in a burning building, American. There are better ways to have a burning cage match.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 328