Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 328

Author Topic: FEF: Wonderful Blessing IC Thread: Epilogue B  (Read 204769 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee looks a bit nervous, both at the description of the trial, and at Keith's idea.
"M-master Keith, that... m-may not be the best idea... advertising take money and... Well, you remember last time we were here right?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

"....what's an America?"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:19:56 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"The greatest country on Earth, of course. The birthplace of rock and roll, and where professional wrestling REALLY took off. I'm talking about the greats, here, like Frank Gotch. Now it's true Japan has a pretty damn good lineage in wrestling and that's where I started, but I did kinda dream of hitting it big internationally like The Great Muta one day."

Keith flipped the hair hanging over his bandanna.

"I guess we don't have the cash for the adverts, though. Also, what happened last time?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Gnome Jenkins, jack of all trades and general nuisance, was standing a few bodies behind a rather eclectic group that appeared to be together. Was that guy a vampire? You didn't see too many of those outside the alehouse. Or at least Gnome Jenkins didn't. Not that he was allowed in the alehouses. Well, not ones that he'd been to before at least. Oh well. Gnome Jenkins settled in for a short half hour wait.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Wrestling? Also....you've been here before? I thought you were new to this adventuring thing mortals do."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 06:19:41 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

An odd person, who looked a little like an elf at first glance, stood rigidly at attention just behind the group of strange strangers. He had the prim and proper look of a manservant about him.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Jesus fucking Christ. Generia doesn't know what wrestling is? What kind of hick planet is this?"

After a deep sigh, he opened his eyes.

"I've been around this world for a long time - about as long as I lived in my previous life. I just don't remember anything about this place."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Keilee glances away at Keith's question about what happened.
"Well..."
"We were at an alehouse as usual, you were getting a drink and I was standing by the table waiting for you and this adventurer started talking to me... And, uh... I was uncomfortable... So you come over and tell him to leave me alone and he got mad and you fought... And uh... youkindofsuplexedhimintoawallknockeddownatorchwhichsetsomeone'scapeonfiretheythrewitawaywhichsetsomespilledalcoholonfireandtheplaceburneddownandweranaway."
Keilee cringed before opening her eyes.
"So... we probably shouldn't make the fact that we're here too... obvious."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Keith scratched his head as he thought.

"Uh... was he like a big dude? Like about as tall as the top of Jarvis's head there? Kind of musclefat?"

"I think I do remember shooting on a dude like that. Gave him a belly-to-belly into the wall, hammerlocked him and then slid his ass all the way down the bar into the other wall."

"Wait, yeah. I always thought Vlad started that fire, he did about half the time."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rosencrantz just gives Keith the most dumbfounded look possible.
"....what?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Some fool tried to put his hands on Keilee when she was younger than she is now and I showed him why you don't go after a sheep that's being protected by a dog bred to kill wolves."

"He might have died, actually. I beat the everloving shit out of him for like fifteen minutes and then the roof started coming down because the support beams were burning, so I just booked it with Vlad and Keilee."

"Fun times."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The maybe-elf listened to the whole sorry tale stoically, expression never wavering from polite indifference.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"MPHM. I am already having second MPHMPh about this."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Gnome Jenkins elected to prod one of the people in front of him- an elf? Probably?- in the back of the knee. Gently. "Pardon me, but did that man say he beat a gnother man to death in a burning building? That he set on fire? I'm gnot sure I heard right."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "I believe that is what the gentleman said, yes sir."

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 328