Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Generator spam thread  (Read 12396 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Generator spam thread
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2019, 02:15:50 am »

Well that's... depressing.  :-\
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2019, 06:41:01 am »

What's depressing about absolute faith in the Emperor?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2019, 06:54:35 am »

In the grim darkness of the 21st century, there is only one kind of crime. What is the best way to tackle it? If we want to save our planet, we need to take action now, right now, by turning this dark tide which is poisoning everything we can see into a light.

In recent times, people have taken to using the Internet, and social media, as part of the Internet of Things for their daily information needs. But as this is becoming more common and more widespread, so too are cybercrime.

I know what it's like to feel your own computer be hacked. I have had similar experiences. I am not talking about data breaches or even of a few cases where a website was compromised. I am talking only of a few cases where it feels as though your entire life was in a state of constant dread.

In some ways, these cybercrimes are all over the place, from a cyberthieves' website getting hacked to hackers gaining access to a company's private data. We are not talking, for instance, about people who hack and sell your emails, but just that, a whole host of people who can and do get ahold of your email at will.

Some of these cybercrimes happen through hacking a website, or hacking an email inbox. Many people hack the web. A new website (for example,

Autohummer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2019, 09:57:09 am »

The Emperor protects and protects, but he does not kill."

"The people, the gods, and even themselves need to protect and protect. He's always been a soldier. When you look at the people, he did not take sides. He looked a thousand lifetimes into those people — his people, the gods and people — and tried to protect them. His blood is the blood of his people."

"There were times from when he rose to a thousand lifetimes ago… when, even when he was dead and the gods had passed away, people still sought his protection. And when he spoke to people for that reason, he spoke from the heart. …I think he was trying to protect all of mankind from the horrors of the past, from what lies ahead."

"I didn't expect a miracle. When he came to power, he wasn't a god, he wasn't ruler, he wasn't emperor, he was a hero who, to his own great surprise, fought for what he felt."

"When the Emperor stood alone at the apex of his power, with this sword that was the source of all his glory in his final battle, he had the honor of leading his people to victory. …He gave nothing but glory to the people, and for it, they stood. …And the power to make everything that was ever done by

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2019, 10:01:17 am »

The Emperor protects and protects, but he does not kill."

"The people, the gods, and even themselves need to protect and protect. He's always been a soldier. When you look at the people, he did not take sides. He looked a thousand lifetimes into those people — his people, the gods and people — and tried to protect them. His blood is the blood of his people."

"There were times from when he rose to a thousand lifetimes ago… when, even when he was dead and the gods had passed away, people still sought his protection. And when he spoke to people for that reason, he spoke from the heart. …I think he was trying to protect all of mankind from the horrors of the past, from what lies ahead."

"I didn't expect a miracle. When he came to power, he wasn't a god, he wasn't ruler, he wasn't emperor, he was a hero who, to his own great surprise, fought for what he felt."

"When the Emperor stood alone at the apex of his power, with this sword that was the source of all his glory in his final battle, he had the honor of leading his people to victory. …He gave nothing but glory to the people, and for it, they stood. …And the power to make everything that was ever done by
This emperor sounds good, too bad people tend to think of themselves first, and their subjects second

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2019, 11:35:05 am »

the velociraptor saw me and

thrilled me. Then my head hit the ground.

Then my belly and face and arms and legs got crushed."

It was a dream. There was no explanation from either of the researchers who saw the scene.

When we were trying to reconstruct the final moments of dinosaur life, we had no idea what happened or how the death of a dinosaur was accomplished, Dr. Trewavas said. But researchers found the "hunch" was right about one thing: A velociraptor was in the process of breaking loose from a dinosaur egg.

When a Velociraptor egg becomes trapped, a group of Velociraptor eggs releases a clutch of young velociraptors, who are eaten by Tyrannosaurus rex, the world's only living dinosaur. These Velociraptors, which were once the parents' eggs, were later transferred to a museum's egg storage unit. (Some of them were buried with millions of other eggs, which were then sent by airlock to a farm just in case they came in contact with the wrong animals.) It was when Dr. Omer and his team broke open the airlock to get the eggs and hatched the Velociraptors that they saw the dinosaur breaking free from the egg and being consumed.

Given the types of anime that get made you could probably get this thing greenlit as it is:

The second story arc of "Saku no Yoru" centers on an eight-year-old girl named Kana that starts receiving a lot of sudden requests from her friends, and their boyfriends, around her age. Kana, who is known as Sato, lives alone in her room. She is extremely shy. Her hobbies include painting and singing in an improvised group called "Kokoro", where she tries to keep her interests separate from a variety of interests to get attention to them, and tries to keep up with them without much success. One day, while listening to a music show, she meets an alien named Sazuri, who makes a lot of creepy noises. Kana follows Sazuri back to the spaceship, where they have a kiss and Kana goes off for a walk, feeling more confident. Kana and Sazuri later find Kana's favorite food, a pizza. Kana returns to her room after this.

But then another strange girl appears in the morning, with a giant snake under her pillow, and a large rock underneath her bed. Kana quickly hides from this mysterious girl, as she is afraid she is alone. Kana thinks about getting a monster to play an annoying role in her life, as she wants to be safe. But there's more to come..
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 11:48:39 am by Reelya »

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2019, 01:01:07 pm »

In February, OpenAI unveiled a proof-of-concept prototype of the platform with a goal: to create a machine that could run complex computer programs on a single computer.

With its machine learning capabilities, the robot would learn to recognize words, play games, and even learn from memories it has gathered from its experiences.

"People expect robots to make you sick. But I think that's pretty far up the road from it," Musk told Yahoo Money this week in response to a question about whether or not robots will cause significant harm to mankind. "I think we'll be a lot better off that way."

You'll pay for this Captain Planet!

The Doctor: You'll pay for this Captain Planet!

Narrator: But the man is a genius,

The Doctor: A genius!

Narrator: and the planet is doomed.

The Doctor: Yes! Yes! Yes!

Narrator: And now you're both going to need a miracle

The Doctor: We've got a very very strange problem

Your credit card is already on file, we'll show you how you can pay!

Paypal

$50, plus shipping

Please fill in your shipping address and your phone number here.

Donate to this page
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 01:03:48 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2019, 04:04:42 pm »

Quote from: Senile dreadnought gets philosophical
Even in death, I still serve. It's not that I'm in the last hour of life, or even if I'm dead.

That's not it at all. What I'm trying to teach today is that the time is now, and it's no use being silent.

I have to let them speak freely.

Even though I am not a member, if they're talking to the whole world, that is because they are already too many. It's impossible to handle it one on one with the whole world.

But this time, I'm going to do it without letting them talk to the whole world!

That one was my only hope.

If I can convince them with a little power, I'm going to prove to them what's up.

Even if I cannot see it, it's already too late!

I must use power to protect them, to fight them, and finally to make them see. You can't understand how important power is.

And when they're finally dead, I'll show them my power. That's why, because I was born that way, I only hope to live on, so those who fight at that time can live on too.

――It's impossible to kill them all!

The ones who got away were them who are now dead already

Quote from: techmarines need to let him out of his box sometime
Even in death, I still serve. At least in spirit, I serve in spirit."

"There has been no answer I have been looking for, and not an example to fall back upon, as it were.

There has been no answer I have been looking at as I listen. It is always the same – all are lost. In this way, I live and die – only in the most basic and most profound ways."

Quote from: shoulda let him out, now he's getting really delusional
Even in death, I still serve. I'm trying to survive a bit by eating this soup.

And, since I'm the one who made this dish, it should be delicious.

I thought about it. This is my first time making such an old man soup. It's something I just don't understand at all.

The meat seems to have a slightly different flavour than usual but I can't be sure since it wasn't my experience with the soup.

I'll try if I find a meat that tastes nice after eating. No, for the most part it seems to have a similar flavour to other meat I have eaten.

"I wonder where the ingredients come from," I sigh at all this food.

That also seems to pull a bunch of quotes from some RWBY fanfic.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2019, 05:40:16 pm »

This phrase seems to generate an unusually high amount of good stuff.

Quote from: Easily the best fanfic sitcom

"Captain Planet" is the 12th episode of Season 2. It originally aired on September 21, 1993 on Nickelodeon.

Synopsis

After making up plans to kidnap the President of the United States, Captain Planet sets off on his journey to gather his kidnapped friends.

Plot

Kris and Mr. Incredible make up to each other over Krusty's new video game. When he gets his hands on the controller, he immediately gets jealous of Kris because she bought the whole thing. Kris gets furious and tries to kick him out of the building, which has no elevator. It's only when a security guard finds the controller on his desk for Kris that she realizes he really didn't want the Controller. The guy explains that everyone was talking about his new game, only nobody wanted him. Mr. Incredible also had the idea to make the video game available for everyone to download, but when he got the Controller, he decided to release it for free.

When you receive the Controller, you are able to pick between the various characters. When you go up, you can shoot your left hand. When you go down, you can fire your right hand. There are three different types of bullets - a normal, a ketchup and a meatballs. To get to the other characters, you'll need to turn

Quote from: Captain Planet and his clones just sort of steal two phones and leave

You'll pay for this Captain Planet! He's so awesome!"

"He's so cool, I can't believe I'm going to die!"

Trivia

There is a scene where the team is taking a picture of some aliens as their food with their phone, Captain Planet, who has also arrived in the same place takes one from their hand and walks away. Captain Planet then grabs one of their phones, while another Captain Planet arrives with his friends. The one in the previous picture was a green lizard instead of orange.

Quote from: *drumroll*

Wetback: My name's Wetback and I'm going to kill you!

Captain Planet: What are you talking about?

Wetback: I can see that. I'm wetback. I'm all wetback!

Wetback: You must not call me Wetback!

[Wetback leaps into space] Captain Planet: I am Captain Planet. And the world was created when I launched this ship.

Wetback: What? What are you talking about?

Wetback: I'm Wetback!

Wetback: Why are you so worried, Captain?

[Kurt looks down to wetback]

Captain Planet: Wetback, it's good that you got your life back. Because this is why it was the right thing to do.

Wetback: (sarcastically) That's what they tell me!

Wetback: Oh, look at me! Look at me!

Wetback: What do we do?

[Wetback lands] Captain Planet: Good job, wetback. You saved my life and I'm going to put my trust in you again. [Wetback is pleased] Wetback: Thanks, Captain. I don't need it any more.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2019, 06:06:01 pm »

This phrase seems to generate an unusually high amount of good stuff.

Quote from: Easily the best fanfic sitcom

"Captain Planet" is the 12th episode of Season 2. It originally aired on September 21, 1993 on Nickelodeon.

Synopsis

After making up plans to kidnap the President of the United States, Captain Planet sets off on his journey to gather his kidnapped friends.

Plot

Kris and Mr. Incredible make up to each other over Krusty's new video game. When he gets his hands on the controller, he immediately gets jealous of Kris because she bought the whole thing. Kris gets furious and tries to kick him out of the building, which has no elevator. It's only when a security guard finds the controller on his desk for Kris that she realizes he really didn't want the Controller. The guy explains that everyone was talking about his new game, only nobody wanted him. Mr. Incredible also had the idea to make the video game available for everyone to download, but when he got the Controller, he decided to release it for free.

When you receive the Controller, you are able to pick between the various characters. When you go up, you can shoot your left hand. When you go down, you can fire your right hand. There are three different types of bullets - a normal, a ketchup and a meatballs. To get to the other characters, you'll need to turn

Quote from: Captain Planet and his clones just sort of steal two phones and leave

You'll pay for this Captain Planet! He's so awesome!"

"He's so cool, I can't believe I'm going to die!"

Trivia

There is a scene where the team is taking a picture of some aliens as their food with their phone, Captain Planet, who has also arrived in the same place takes one from their hand and walks away. Captain Planet then grabs one of their phones, while another Captain Planet arrives with his friends. The one in the previous picture was a green lizard instead of orange.

Quote from: *drumroll*

Wetback: My name's Wetback and I'm going to kill you!

Captain Planet: What are you talking about?

Wetback: I can see that. I'm wetback. I'm all wetback!

Wetback: You must not call me Wetback!

[Wetback leaps into space] Captain Planet: I am Captain Planet. And the world was created when I launched this ship.

Wetback: What? What are you talking about?

Wetback: I'm Wetback!

Wetback: Why are you so worried, Captain?

[Kurt looks down to wetback]

Captain Planet: Wetback, it's good that you got your life back. Because this is why it was the right thing to do.

Wetback: (sarcastically) That's what they tell me!

Wetback: Oh, look at me! Look at me!

Wetback: What do we do?

[Wetback lands] Captain Planet: Good job, wetback. You saved my life and I'm going to put my trust in you again. [Wetback is pleased] Wetback: Thanks, Captain. I don't need it any more.
I laughed out loud while reading these, they are hilarious

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2019, 06:10:37 pm »

I admit the wetback one made me choke trying not to laugh in my office.

Did the same thing imagining the Scooby Doo in the vein of the John Cena prank calls. Phone rings, "hello" "ROOBY ROOBY ROOOoooo" "GOD DAMMIT"

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2019, 06:14:49 pm »

Did the same thing imagining the Scooby Doo in the vein of the John Cena prank calls. Phone rings, "hello" "ROOBY ROOBY ROOOoooo" "GOD DAMMIT"
Im curious who the Doctor is

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2019, 06:18:15 pm »

Im curious who the Doctor is

LETS ASK.

Who is the doctor? You haven't ever needed a doctor.

Who can't walk and talk?

Who is too old to drive?

Who is too fat to carry a child?

Who is too old to use the toilet?

Where is a doctor?

What is the name of "a doctor?"

Who can't drive?

How do I get a doctor?

What are the risks and perks of getting a doctor?

Oh it's a riddle, is it.

He sounds singularly unpleasant, regardless.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2019, 06:31:37 pm »

Riddle continued, mayhaps more answers await?
Where is a doctor?

What is the name of "a doctor?"

Who can't drive?

How do I get a doctor?

What are the risks and perks of getting a doctor?

Is it possible to get a full medical degree?

Is it possible to get a master's degree in medicine?

What are the qualifications for a doctor?

You are a doctor because you are a medical doctor. Now, how is that possible? How can someone get a doctor without actually becoming one? As a matter of fact, there are hundreds of examples how in order to obtain medical school (not to say college), you must complete your medical studies first – in other words, you have to take some time away from your busy everyday life to make up all the medical studies that are necessary while you study. And then you will be able to get into college. So the only way is to attend medical schools. Of course, not everything is as simple as all that. But that's what medical schools are for the most part known for.

Here is where it gets more complicated! Many doctors don't realize that they can have a successful career in medicine. So while they are getting their degree, they are also getting involved in various activities like traveling abroad, taking care of people, performing a variety of other things.

In those activities

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2019, 06:36:11 pm »

Many doctors don't realize that they can have a successful career in medicine.

This sounds reasonable.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8