Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ongoing Mission (Team CYOA 2/4)  (Read 1709 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Ongoing Mission (Team CYOA 1/4)
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2019, 02:05:25 pm »

Sure. And I'm also joining.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Ongoing Mission (Team CYOA 2/4)
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2019, 10:57:05 pm »

Game thread is up. Feel free to roleplay till I can GM some action.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2019, 01:56:01 pm »

Hopefully we'll get 4, but let's continue either way. Should I impose a 48 time limit? You can vote to "wait" if you want to see if anything happens.
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2019, 02:38:28 pm »

And you can PM for secret actions.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2019, 05:17:03 pm »

bump for more players hopefully.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2019, 04:42:04 pm »

0cra_tr0per you still playing?

I was going to lock the in character thread till we got some new members, since it seemed you were away from Bay 12 forums, but I see you're back.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2019, 05:48:32 pm »

0cra_tr0per you still playing?

I was going to lock the in character thread till we got some new members, since it seemed you were away from Bay 12 forums, but I see you're back.

As a general rule of thumb, it's not a good idea to give people initial setups they'll have trouble working with in games where the GM decides the player starts.
it's over

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2019, 10:30:11 pm »

I don't know what that means. So I will just call you big brained and unlock the ic thread.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2019, 05:52:21 am »

*ahem*.

If you're gonna make sheets for your game's players, please give them one they can work with.
it's over

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2019, 10:54:50 am »

Glass doesn't seem to have any trouble.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 12:12:26 pm by roseheart »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2019, 04:11:24 pm »

How can I help?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 09:24:11 pm by roseheart »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2019, 11:44:55 pm »

0cra, you have generally been an honorable player that was a pleasure to host for. I am doing my best. I'll assume you did too.

I apologise Glass but I got to close this down.

I think Star Trek on forums sounds fucking awesome to host, but interest isn't there. And I am not willing to turn it into a more click bait game like making it silly or an arms race, or the other few games that fill up the front 2 pages right now.
Pages: 1 [2]