Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Conductor's Jubilee  (Read 9244 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Conductor's Jubilee
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2019, 11:42:40 pm »

I get a knife and uncompress myself, turning the knife to a huge sowrd, maybe.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Con Air

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2019, 06:40:13 pm »

I spontaneously appear and bash the enemy over the head with a basin.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2019, 06:45:32 pm »

I think actions need to be bolded

Con Air

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2019, 06:47:06 pm »

Sorry, I'm rather unfamiliar with the stuff here. How do you bold, or quote for that matter?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2019, 07:02:06 pm »

Sorry, I'm rather unfamiliar with the stuff here. How do you bold, or quote for that matter?
At the top of where you type, there are squares. The one with a B can be clicked on to produce [,b,] and [,/,b,] where you type in between them to bold text. Commas added by me so it didn’t just bold and
Quoting is done by clicking the quote button on the post you wish to quote. Or [ quote=username ] at the beginning and [ /quote ] at the end of what you are quoting. Spaces added to allow for you to see what I am typing

If you want I can show an example, unless you understand my explanation. If you want me to explain something, just ask, usually I’m bad at explaining the first time around. It took me a bit to figure out too
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 07:05:40 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Con Air

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2019, 07:16:05 pm »

I bash the enemy over the head with a basin.

Does this work?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2019, 08:01:23 pm »

I bash the enemy over the head with a basin.

Does this work?
Yes

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2019, 07:11:21 am »

Scene IV - Alcoholics Autonomous
Drink up, drink down, drink left, right, and into the fourth spatial dimension. And if you even think about bringing up time, reality will slaughter you.

Unknown to the mobster, a ghost haunts this place.
Possess a radio in the speakeasy and say “hello, it’s been a while since I’ve been able to talk, people don’t like it when I use their bodies, so I’m using this radio instead”
Welcome to the game! The radio suddenly turns on, and the Godfather jerks back slightly, startled by the noise.
"A ghost? Reality must be getting real lazy. What's next? A vampire?" he scoffs.

I freeze, but while he is distracted my shadow sneaks around behind him and grabs the gun from his shadow. It then points the gun at the guy.

"Who sent you and why are you here?"
Your shadow swiftly swipes the gun from the man. He stumbles back against the wall, and raises his arms stiffly into the air. "S-so it's true, then. Reality benders really do exist. Damn, I thought, we all thought it was a bunch of bullshit the feds made up for a cheap n' easy excuse to not bother with the Mob. But, I guess it really was too outlandish to be an excuse." he says reluctantly, taking deep breaths.

I use my telepathy to read the mind of the mysterious figure while heading for cover Incase The Godfather try’s to use his whiskeymancy on me again.

”I can’t get to that dastardly fiend with that that dastardly fiend walking around, let’s see what I can learn about him.”

I mutter to myself.
You use telepathy on the figure in the shelves!
...It seems to be... a tad bit difficult to read. Perhaps if you... concentrate harder...

"Flesh flesh flesh flesh..."              "Do I hear buzzing? Buzzing... buzzing... Not good."                  "Prepare web. Shoot at evil men."          "One two three five four... One two three four... Four five..."                                    "Buzz... buzz... Buzz bad! Delicious fly flesh bad. Protect. Protect."                       "Protect man to live, live to protect man."       "Bathroom... Strange man. Foreign man. Not good."       "Stop thinking. Someone in mind. Mind not safe."                   "One two one two one two one two."           "Bad thing happening. Radio - not safe. Strange men around. Protect."             "Someone in head. Not good. Not good. Not good."   

Ah! Reading this creature's thoughts seem to give you a headache. Whatever it is, it's not good news.

Watching paint drying is an arduous task;
 to not faint while trying, take a sip of this flask.
The liquor inside it hides many a wonder:
 answers to question like "will this paint dry much longer?"
While slurring his words, the liquor spoke so:
 "Can you be much thicker?! It dried long ago!"

So spoke the liquor and lo, it is true.
 An astute observation from this wise and aged brew.
With that done and dealt with, I talked to the man
whose mission was over; he now had no plan.
"Mitch, It's your brother, and I need your aid.
Let's kill the godfather, don't make me wait."

I am reality, and my words are as such:
Your liquor pollutes me, perhaps you've had too much.
But alas, my dwellers have for long come to think,
That I'm not good enough, and as such - they will drink.

Mitch ascends from the basement of the speakeasy. Brotherhood is a bond stronger than half of all other bonds.

Use the 200 souls I consumed to make my self into the most powerful donkey ever, then punch the speakeasy and see what happens.
You have become the Donkey of the Rising Sun. You punch the speakeasy, and the speakeasy shrieks in pain! It topples over, flipping upside down. Bottles of alcohol smash across the floor. The toxicity levels of the speakeasy spike up yet again.

I get a knife and uncompress myself, turning the knife to a huge sowrd, maybe.
You attempt to decompress with the knife, but the enlarged knife fused into your hand in the process! You now have a sword for a hand.

You attempt to smash the Godfather, but accidentally stick yourself to the webbing around him. Whoops.

I think actions need to be bolded
Actions don't, in fact, need to be bolded. It's a thing people do for aesthetics, but I accept actions regardless.

Quote from: JOEBob
I take very ordinary knife, and carve the ground of mansion out. I continue carving at the very unreality of the mansion I've bought, gradually seperating it from the rest of the world, until the whole place is disconnected. How do I do it with an ordinary knife? Well, the knife is so ordinary that,even though it's in a bootleg reality, it acts like it's real! this lets it cut through unreality like an ordinary knife through unreality.
You know what? Sure. Your mansion is now disconnected. What next?

Judging by the telepathy conducted by MedievalParadox, the creature in the shelves appears to be inhuman. Hmm, perhaps you'll have to dig deeper to find out what it really is- No, wait, it just crawled out. It's a giant god damn spider abomination. Welp. "Flesh flesh flesh flesh..." it screeches from its abyssal mouths. To make matters worse, the Donkey of the Rising Sun has just tipped the entire speakeasy over. Alcohol toxicity levels rise again, and you'll have to avoid the fumes if you want to make it out alive! Bobo begins materializing in the process. Bobo always returns.

The Malefic Girl rolls around the ground, waiting for her allies to return. Some day!

Speakeasy
Mobster Godfather: 46/50 HP. Protected by sticky webs! Under the protection of the spider.
Abominable Spider: 16/16 HP. Protecting the Mobster. Impervious to the fumes!

Alleyway
Donkey of the Rising Sun: 7/7 HP. Souls consumed: 200.
Malefic Girl: 5/5 HP. How's the cult coming along?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 01:59:25 pm by TrickleJest »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2019, 07:38:14 am »

Now I need to use some of the souls to give my self more health, then use my super donkey powers to punch the speakeasy to death!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2019, 07:56:02 am »

”what do you mean by lazy reality? Do you need help from those webs? The building tipped over”
Amplify my voice so everyone can hear me say the following
“Why is everyone fighting? I died from a fight here and don’t want others to suffer my fate”
Exit the radio and possess a random entity that is currently fighting and lead them out of the Speakeasy, then give back control of their body and observe their reaction
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 06:30:55 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2019, 09:27:05 am »

Having reanimated after what seems like an age of waiting for the next action, shake off the lethargy.

shrug at the malefic girl regarding cults, saying that some of them are, but most just try to destroy the world, which isn't. Point out the spider thing inside the speakeasy, which seems fairly unusual and thusly of interest considering her dad’s status as a reality bender.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2019, 10:53:01 am »

I am going to the town, stopping a robbery with my superpower of a sowrd for a hand, proving I am a vigilanty superhero!
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2019, 01:30:20 pm »

As the speakeasy tips over, I slide out of the bathroom, grabbing the gun from my shadow as I fall past it.  Tumbling through the air, I shoot the spider.

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2019, 01:54:44 pm »

as the Speakeasy flips over, I panic and grab onto the nearest table to use it as a shield. bashing the poor soul who happens to be below me. 

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2019, 05:43:10 pm »

Inhale as much of the drunken haze as possible, to get stupid drunk as possible. This is beneficial for four reasons!
1: It's easier to bend reality when you barely understand it's current form.
B: If Bobo relies on the drunken haze to exist, then by becoming a source of the drunken haze, Bobo has a reliable existence. And if Bobo is always behind me, then our trust in one another means he always has my back. Bobo is inevitable.
And least, but not last: Becoming one with the haze will confer immunity to the haze! I might have a hell of a hangover if the haze dissipates, but for now?

DRUNKEN BENDING!

Ooh, boy, looks like I've already gotten somewhat drunk. Did I say 4? I meant half of 8. Like, vertical half. The, uh... left side? Yeah, but flipped.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5