Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 58

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!  (Read 45524 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!
« Reply #540 on: August 22, 2019, 10:48:45 am »

"Groups, huh? Shaelynn and I, obviously... Brun, want to come with us again?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #541 on: August 22, 2019, 02:21:06 pm »

Siegfried nearly commented on the composition of the group, but before he got his mouth all the way open, he realized that suggesting that mages and soldiers be sent out in mixed groups might end with him traveling about with Shaelynn. Not desiring the hazard of light magic, he kept quiet about that, instead commenting on the earlier conversation.
"He could be visiting family in the the locale he's delivering the package. Though it would be odd for a captain to be acting as a simple courier. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: August 27, 2019, 07:25:13 am »

Shaelynn took her group to move about the grounds, though staying relatively close to the Captain's position, in case something were to happen. She looked for a group to question, and spotted a group of students who were standing around and speaking amongst themselves. She led the other girls (minus Altha, it seemed she was sticking close to Siegfried) over to them. "Pardon me, but may we trouble you for a moment of your time? My friend and I have just arrived and we were wondering about how busy it all seems to be. Is there some kind of event taking place today?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 27, 2019, 08:27:34 am »

A tall, blonde student in glasses smiled.

"Well duh! Lord Bonefaz called off this week's studies two days early! Plus its the start of the Craft Sale, you know, last year students of alchemist, enchanter and scribes' classes are showing off their skills and making a money outta it. Part of it goes to the university, but still. We can't sell them on market prices, so they're sold cheap... most of visitors are merchants and such wanting to profit from it." His black-haired, short friend chimed in.

"You ladies doing anything tonight? We're having a birthday party for this guy." He pointed at the third, red-haired student, in the back, who didn't speak yet. "You are cu- I mean, beautiful, and we could use some company." The blonde's eyeroll was almost audible.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 08:29:22 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 27, 2019, 08:35:12 am »

"I am terribly sorry to decline your kind offer, but we are in something of a rush. Once our business is conducted we will return to the road. Though perhaps you could direct us to where these items are being sold? Magic is something of a curiosity of mine you see."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 27, 2019, 08:37:36 am »

"Eh, it's in the eastern wing's main court. Books on the left, staves and medicine on the right, enchanted jewelry and such on the other side from entrance. We will be going now, bye." The group quickly accelerated away, but a loud smack over someone's head did reach Shae Trio's ears.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 27, 2019, 08:49:38 am »

Shaelynn frowned at the sound, but did not comment upon it. "Hm. We discovered the source of the activity. Perhaps we could see what is on offer? There may be something of use to us."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 27, 2019, 08:58:50 am »

"May as well. Maybe we can find more information while we're there." People did tend to chat a bit more freely when they were getting money. And also Simona found shopping to be enjoyable when she had money to spend, but that was not quite relevant.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: August 28, 2019, 09:53:10 am »

Brun smirked at the smack, clearly from an embarrassed friend. "Hmm, poor boy. All he wanted to do was flirt with you Shae. And all he ended up with was a smack for his trouble. Not even an extra smile from you.
Ah well, this way Simona and I get to keep you all for ourselves~

She sighed dramatically, draping an arm around the other noble's shoulders and grinned. "Shopping would be good and who knows? Maybe we'll find a few extra treats of information along the way. After all, people have much looser tongues when you're putting gold into their pockets."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: August 28, 2019, 10:10:21 am »

Shaelynn's shoulders tensed slightly when Brunhilde wrapped an arm around them. It wasn't something she was particularly used to. "We have duties to attend to, and it wouldn't do to raise their hopes without even knowing their station. In any case, he didn't deserve to be struck. The invitation itself was not discourteous at all."

"Though it hardly matters now. Let us see what we might learn."
Shaelynn steered the girl squad toward the magical jewelry.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: August 28, 2019, 10:14:35 am »

"Welcome, welcome! See the magnificent trinkets our students forged, carved, and enchanted themselves! Limited offers! Nearly end of stock!"

Quote from: Enchantments' Workshop
Combat Ring (1): 190 Gold
Shield Ring (1): 200 Gold
Jinxed Ring (1): 150 Gold
Angelic Cloth (1): 200 Gold
Blade Ring (1): 240 Gold
Element Ring (1): 270 Gold
Dancer Ribbon (1): 300 Gold
Elysian Whip (1): 500 Gold
Guiding Ring (1): 500 Gold
SigFlags!

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 28, 2019, 07:00:18 pm »

Jann glances as the other group wanders away, shrugging and turning to the rest.
: "Guess we should try some other direction, then. If none of you have any better ideas..."
The hunter would go on to wander in the direction opposite of the east court the other group was headed towards- eyes open for any activity (or more permanent shops).

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 29, 2019, 06:06:18 pm »

"Don't think I need anything in particular, so lead on."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 30, 2019, 12:16:26 pm »

"Very tempting. And such beautiful workmanship as well. But I am unsure what room we have to carry such things, and I would like to see what else is on offer."

Check the booooks

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 30, 2019, 12:33:51 pm »

Apparently the students got it a bit wrong, for there was were two stand for books and staves, depending on one's preference.

Obviously Shae ended up at the right stall for herself.

"For praise of Saint Perisca or not, we have instruments of love and war!"

Quote from: Saint's Workshop
Lightning (1): 160 Gold
Shine (1): 270 Gold
Moonlight (1): 300 Gold
Divine (1): 390 Gold
Heal (1): 200 Gold
Soothe (1): 250 Gold
Clear (1): 150 Gold
Shove (1): 160 Gold
Sharpness (1): 340 Gold
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 58