Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!  (Read 45508 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!
« Reply #375 on: June 17, 2019, 04:18:14 pm »

"Oh dear. . ."

14-7
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 17, 2019, 06:04:59 pm »

12-8

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 17, 2019, 06:45:13 pm »

"Well that was... interesting."

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 18, 2019, 10:44:10 am »

~~Allies Turn!~~

The Captain moved forward and stared at the damaged statue.

"This isn't the Reich thing to do, Niels. We can't just go and turn Overseaslander monuments to rubble."

~~Player Turn 2~~

Suddenly, a young axeman burst from the bushes - and crashed right into Brunhilde, who was standing in the path.

From the trees from where the axeman came from, distant yelling and angry shouts were coming as well!

//Jann is now active!

Objectives:
new frend? say hi??

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 18, 2019, 10:51:00 am »

Brun stumbled back, spell flaring in her hand for a brief second before dissipating as she blinked. He didn't... Seem to be attacking. More like running. And from the sounds of it...

"Ahm. Hello, are you in trouble? We can assist you if so. My name is Brunhilde, a member of the Reich army. Who is following you?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 18, 2019, 10:55:39 am »

The young man toppled as he collided into Brunhilde, staggering somewhat to the side and catching his subsequent collapse with one arm- and holding the side of his chest with the other. An arrow was sticking out of it.
: "Rrrf..!"
He immediately got to his knees and attempted to stand, clearly pained, but regardless managed to find his feet. He didn't spend more than a couple seconds assessing the group before him. His teeth grit, but with the sound of a frustrated grunt, it was unclear if it was from the pain or from the nature of those he just looked over.
: "R-Reich... Don't just stand there, get to cover! There's an ambush headed here!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 18, 2019, 06:05:04 pm »

"Simona, attend to this man. My good man, what manner of ambush? Who is responsible?"

Hold I guess?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #382 on: June 18, 2019, 06:10:18 pm »

"I'll take the front line."
11-8
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 06:51:33 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 18, 2019, 06:24:17 pm »

The axeman grunted, almost ready to dash back into the trees at a moment's notice, but opted instead to explain as quickly as he could.
: "Big group camping out in the forest here. Seemed like amateur hunters, but were armed to fight. Said they were looking for a 'Miss Peritz'."
He paused as he gripped the side of his chest tighter, applying pressure to keep the wound shut.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 18, 2019, 06:31:08 pm »

"Of course, just a second..." the maid said, darting forward and looking at the wound. "Hands off, let me get the arrow out then close it out." she said. "This is going to hurt, but probably not more than having an arrow stuck in your pectoral."

Once he moved the hand, she would take the arrow out, quickly and smoothly, before waving the staff and sealing the wound shut, and hopefully easing the pain.

"Looking for... you probably ran in the wrong direction then."

13,9, heal the random forest person who's not introduced himself.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 18, 2019, 06:37:53 pm »

"Oh, are they now?" Shaelynn unslung her tome, and her right hand was quickly enveloped in dangerous light. "Then their luck has run dry. I am who they seek, and they will be the poorer for finding me while they carry ill intent."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 18, 2019, 06:44:51 pm »

The man doesn't even wince as the arrow is pulled out. He lifts an eyebrow as Shaelynn identifies herself, but as the wound shuts, he addresses the group.
: "Listen, I'm not letting people get dragged into a pointless fight on my account. I'm the one they're chasing right now, I'll draw them away-"
His eyes narrow, fixating on something past the rest of the group.
: "-...Gods damn it, you have got to be joking!"
They were fixed on the now-noseless statue of Empress Grifen.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #387 on: June 18, 2019, 06:48:41 pm »

"We are here to protect citizens of the Reich first and foremost. If there are groups of men assaulting people in the woods, it falls upon us first to deal with them."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 18, 2019, 06:54:00 pm »

The man doesn't even wince as the arrow is pulled out. He lifts an eyebrow as Shaelynn identifies herself, but as the wound shuts, he addresses the group.
: "Listen, I'm not letting people get dragged into a pointless fight on my account. I'm the one they're chasing right now, I'll draw them away-"
His eyes narrow, fixating on something past the rest of the group.
: "-...Gods damn it, you have got to be joking!"
They were fixed on the now-noseless statue of Empress Grifen.

"I shall hear nothing of the sort. If these men are looking for me, you are the one being drawn to needless confrontation. There is no call for you to endanger yourself." Shaelynn's brow furrowed. Why would men be looking for her? Unless...

Her train of thought was derailed by the wild man's distress at the state of the statue. "Oh dear. Rest assured, it is my intent to have the monument to the Empress restored."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 18, 2019, 07:09:04 pm »

The axeman shook his head vigorously, more as though to break his shock than out of refutation to Shaelynn's statement. He glances back into the forest to the south, cupping one hand around his ear.
: "Rrgh, I can worry about that later. They're almost here, and I'm not going to let this go their way."
He breaks out into a sprint westward, directly towards a wooded area encroaching near the road. As he disappears into the brush, he seems to deliberately be making a ruckus as he goes by, completely unlike his earlier approach that ended by colliding into Brunhilde. Rustling could be heard even at this distance, and the tops of several trees shake.
Jann to 8,8.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58