Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 58

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!  (Read 45501 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!
« Reply #315 on: June 08, 2019, 08:56:05 pm »

Shaelynn sighed as the group moved through the city streets, toward the apothecary. "I wish to bring honor to my family as well."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 08, 2019, 11:35:15 pm »

Brun gently gave Shae's shoulder a light pat and smiled at her.

"It will be ok. As Simona said, there is tension here, but there is also plenty of opportunity to bring your family honor. Your father clearly has faith in you, if he is sending you with us. Just try to have a bit of that faith in yourself as well, and then I'm sure you will find the honor you are looking for."[/color

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 09, 2019, 01:17:23 am »

@Shaeteam:

"Oh my, oh my! Lookit here!" A girly voice spoke from behind them.

"Isn't it the Governor's daughter, little Shae??" Another followed.

"Hello Shae! Unable to get yourself a pony still, hmm?" The three girls, all mounted on beautiful white mares, burst into high-pitched laughter.

The best 'friends' of Shae: Marie, Clarie and Ruderberta, were here! Isn't it just wonderful!?

@Althateam:

The group quickly arrived at the Reich Weapons Manufacture. The price list was hanging above the counter.

Quote from: Reich Weapons Manufacture
Steel Sword: 425 Gold
Steel Blade: 450 Gold
Lancereaver: 625 Gold
Steel Lance: 450 Gold
Steel Javelin: 450 Gold
Steel Pilum: 500 Gold
Steel Halberd: 475 Gold
Axereaver: 700 Gold
Steel Axe: 400 Gold
Steel Hand: 450 Gold
Steel Mace: 400 Gold
Swordreaver: 650 Gold
Steel Dagger: 325 Gold
Steel Knife: 350 Gold
Steel Bow: 350 Gold
Steel Longbow: 400 Gold
Steel Crossbow: 425 Gold

The clerk behind the counter sized Siegfried and Niels up.

"You're Reich soldiers?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 09, 2019, 06:45:31 am »

Shae groaned, though impressively she managed to do so only internally. "Hello Marie. Claire. Ruderberta. If you must know, I had a discussion with my father, the Governor General, and the both of us agreed that I have no need for a horse." Shae felt no need to inform the three that the riding lessons which her father had given her after she asked for a pony had consistently resulted in her being thrown from the saddle until she gave up on the idea. "As much as I would dearly love to stay and chat, I have business at the apothecary. If you would excuse us..." Shaelynn attempted to make good her getaway, resuming the walk toward their destination.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 09, 2019, 06:54:41 am »

"We are, yeah."
"Any chance of a military discount for the soldiers keeping you safe?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2019, 07:23:46 am »

@Althateam:

"There is, actually. 25 coins on every item bought here."

@Shaeteam:

"Dohohoho! Did you hear that?"

"Even her father forbids her from having a horse."

"And I bet she's going to the apothecary to buy some pills to forget how terrible her situation is." The trio of ladies dohohohoh'd in amusement. The red-haired Marie took her horse to block Shae's way.

"Where you going, Shaeeee? We're having such a nice conversation!" The other two almost rode their horses closer.

"Indeed! It's impolite to just walk away like this, you know?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 09, 2019, 08:40:41 am »

Well this just wouldn't do. Not only were these three the worst type of girl, they weren't going to leave Shae alone any time soon. Facing the three mounted girls, she smiled a smile that didn't reach her eyes, which stayed ice cold.

"Now then. I can't think of anything more rude than interrupting an ongoing conversation. Now, why don't you three go back to waiting for some man to decide that he's willing to marry you? After all, that's all you'll ever be good for. Married off to be ignored by your husband while he's doing actual important things. Now if you don't mind, the three of us have important, military business. So unless you'd rather try and interfere with that..."

She trailed off, hand reaching towards the tome at her side. She shrugged, smile quickly fading.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 09, 2019, 09:12:23 am »

@Shaeteam:

The trio gasped.

"Filthy servant! Know your place!"

"How dare you backtalk to us like that! Don't you know who we are!?" Marie pointed her thin finger at Shae.

"We won't gonna forget that, Shae! I'm gonna talk to my dad, and even your father fears the High Judge! You just wait!" She turned her horse away. "Come girls, we don't have time for such lowlifes like these!" After doing a synchronized 'hmph!' and pulling their noses off, the girls rode off.
SigFlags!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2019, 09:19:05 am »

Simona groaned as the women came, but didn't allow them to hear. She was about to give them a verbal lashing, but Brun got to it first. These were the kinds of people she hated - no respect for anyone but themselves and treating anyone who wasn't them or their rich parents like garbage.

"As she said, we have actually important business to do. I feel sorry for you that you have nothing better to do with your lives than harass people with real goals." Simona said before the girls left.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 09, 2019, 09:24:38 am »

Shaelynn was already seething, but Brunhilde's words weren't particularly comforting to her. After all, she was waiting to be married as well, and it seemed like she was having as much trouble as those three, if not more. "Let's. Just. Go."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 09, 2019, 04:16:21 pm »

@Shaeteam:

The group soon arrived at the apothecary without any more fellow noblegirls showing up to ruin Shae's mood.

A short, energetic Sister clapped her hands when the trio entered.

"Welcome to Saint Perisca's Licensed Apothecary and Herbal Medicines of Blumhart City, travelers! If you're looking for our fabled medicinal elixirs of high quality and potency, I'm afraid we don't have any at the moment. I've just shipped away a large order for the Army, so it will be few days at least until I will be able to restock. I have some less powerful pharmacies available, though!"

Quote from: SPLA&HMoBC
Vulnerary: 200 Gold
Tonic (6): 300 Gold
Concoction (4): 600 Gold
Antitoxin: 100 Gold
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 04:22:37 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 09, 2019, 04:30:43 pm »

Shaelynn was somewhat irked that the elixirs were unavailable, but she'd been so angry throughout the last hour that it barely registered. She turned back to the new woman. "Brunhilde, you know more about the state of the group's supplies than I do. What do we require?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 09, 2019, 05:58:55 pm »

Altha leaned against a wall and crossed her arms as the two soldiers browsed the wares. Physical weaponry tended to be outside her range unless one wanted to talk about enchantments and experiential statistic boost aura theory.

”...so, dare I question at all what that altercation was about?” she asked them.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:06:47 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #328 on: June 09, 2019, 06:16:58 pm »

"It's nice to get a warm welcome. Not everyone seems to appreciate us as much as you do." He inclined his head momentarily at the shopkeeper. "Thank you." What he had recovered of his mood vanished as Altha questioned him about the earlier incident.
"Right, that. . ." He sighed. "I was to marry Lady Peritz at the behest of Lord Siegmund, my father. I did not want to, for many reasons, and so I joined the Reich military instead."
"I did not think it through. It was a mistake, and I do not know how to atone for it."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 09, 2019, 06:39:11 pm »

”If it’s her forgiveness you seek, that seems like... quite the labor.” the girl seemed far too upset for just an average arranged marriage, she thought to herself. “Were you already known to each-other beforehand?”
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 03:07:21 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 58