Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 58

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!  (Read 45499 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!
« Reply #285 on: June 05, 2019, 06:32:21 pm »

@Shae:

"Well. Nothing will change if you won't try hard to change it." He took Shae by the chin and made her look him in the face, and he did his best to smile a bit.

"I believe in you. You can do it, I'm sure." He gave her shoulder another pat.

"Thought if you think it's better if you stay at the manor, I can talk with the Captain."

@Team:

"Yes, exactly." He turned to Simona.

"Miss Simona, I see you're carrying a staff. That's very good, we've been lacking a person skilled in healing magics."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 05, 2019, 06:41:31 pm »

"You didn't take any? It's impressive you've not lost anyone. Alright, I'll do my best to keep you all in good shape."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 05, 2019, 06:54:57 pm »

Shaelynn shook her head. "No, if you think I can help, I want to help. I will go." Shaelynn embraced her father, hugging him tightly. "I'll do it."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 05, 2019, 07:32:15 pm »

Brunhilde had honestly been impressed at the rant that Shae had put on. The threatening to kill had been a bit much, but given Sieg's actions and his response to her... Well, she could at least somewhat understand. Besides, it had been an impressive display, to say the least. The news that Shaelynn and Simona would be joining them was welcome. Not only did it mean they would have more support, it seemed unlikely that her father would willingly send Shaelynn into a death trap.

"It seems as good a lead as any we have. I just hope that we can get to them before they ruin all the evidence. If the Governor is willing to send his daughter, he must have faith in our ability to fight. Though I won't deny that your assistance will be more than welcome, Simona." Though more by the others than me...

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 05, 2019, 08:03:04 pm »

"Bonefaz?"

"Well... it's no surprise. He always did sound like a prick." Altha muttered. "We move soon then, I assume?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #290 on: June 06, 2019, 08:29:06 pm »

Siegfried stared at the ground for several moments after Shaelynn was herded out of the room by her father. The tall man stayed quiet as everyone else spoke, eventually righting his chair so he could stare at his bread instead. He gave a small nod to indicate he had, in fact, heard the discussion, but didn't exactly feel up to speaking and shaming himself further unless prompted.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 08, 2019, 12:26:41 pm »

@Shae:

"Good, good, very good. A proper behaviour for a refined noble lady like you. Never give up." He broke the hug and gently pushed her toward the table, walking there himself.

@Team:

"That is good to hear." The Captain turned when he saw the Governor approaching.

"Please protect my daughter well, and I'm sure she and her maid will be of us to you in your investigation of Goveron. If you excuse me, I need to be going. Captain. Shae." The bearded man nodded to the two and then walked off, his heavy boots clanking against the floor.

"We've been given a thousand Reichmarks in cash to provide for weapons and supplies that we might need. Siegfried, Altha, Niels. You will be in charge to procure weapons and tomes. Brunhilde, you will assist Miss Shae and Miss Simona in procurement of medicine and whatever other utilities you might consider useful. Altha and Miss Shae should know the city best, and shall lead you well, I'm sure."

//Party gets 1000 Reichmarks!

"As for myself, there's some administrative work I have to finish before we leave. I will be waiting for you all by the western gate in an hour. See you all there." The Captain turned around and left the building hastily.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 12:31:38 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 08, 2019, 12:31:45 pm »

Brunhilde couldn't help the smile that snuck onto her face at the group pairings. First, she didn't need to be around Niels. Second, she got a chance to spend time around a cute girl. She gestured to Shae and Simona.

"Well then, it looks like we have a girls trip ahead of us. Shall we? I assume you know where all the best medicines are here?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 08, 2019, 12:41:43 pm »

Shae's expression was somewhat more dour, and harder to see. What with her keeping her head low and avoiding meeting the eyes of her companions. "...There's an apothecary where we could procure what we may need. St. Perisca's."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 08, 2019, 12:54:43 pm »

Simona nodded.

"Yeah, that shop ought to be a good starting point. I have to go there on errands sometimes; the medicine is good quality and usually fairly priced."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 08, 2019, 02:37:44 pm »

["That sounds like an excellent place to start then. So, while we walk, why don't you both tell me a bit more about yourselves? I'll of course share in return, but if we're going to be fighting together, we should get to know each other, no?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 08, 2019, 02:43:56 pm »

Altha felt a twitch as she got the strangest feeling that someone had just indirectly insulted her in some way. She immediately shoved it off as nonsense and turned to the remaining two at the table.

"...well, let us get this over with. Would you two prefer to be lead to the smiths or the tomes merchant first?" she asked, looking particularly to Siegfired due to her continued assumptions of his rank and skill.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 02:48:32 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 08, 2019, 02:56:37 pm »

Shaelynn fidgeted uncomfortably. "If you would like that, I suppose. What would you like to know?" Were they just going to ignore her offenses? Shaelynn wasn't sure whether or not to be grateful.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 08, 2019, 03:49:38 pm »

"Well, there's nothing specific. I was mostly just wanting to know more about you. You both of course. But if you'd rather talk about something else, that'd be fine too. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything like that."
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 03:54:36 pm by Swordstar »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 08, 2019, 04:00:19 pm »

"No, that's perfectly alright. You've done nothing wrong. I just... Feel ill at ease speaking of myself so directly following..." Shaelynn trailed off, shame over her behavior clamping down on her willingness to give words to the thought.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 58