Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 58

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!  (Read 45497 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!
« Reply #255 on: June 05, 2019, 01:24:24 pm »

"I appreciate the offer, but I think I'll decline. My father should be returning shortly and I understand that I'm to run some manner of errand for him shortly." Shaelynn glanced over at the doorway her father had left through.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 05, 2019, 01:34:08 pm »

Suddenly, there was shouting above their heads.

"That's extremely dangerous, Governor! I can't agree!"

"Captain..." Claus realized that they were discussing things outside, and walked into the room where Siegfried was previously resting, with Captain following.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2019, 01:56:02 pm »

"Hmm. That sounds... ominous."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 05, 2019, 02:36:28 pm »

Brun winced at the shouting and.shook her head.

"That's not a good sign... We're not a large group. We barely managed this last fight. I hope your father isn't trying to send us on a suicide mission. No offense meant, I realize that sounds harsh but... Well. He has to think larger than a few soldiers. If a high risk mission is needed, then he has to make decisions like that. But it doesn't mean I want to be a part of that."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 05, 2019, 03:11:12 pm »

Shaelynn crossed her arms over her chest. "My father cares deeply not only for the Reich, but all who are ruled by it. Naturally, this includes all of her soldiers as well. I'm certain he would not assign your group to a mission he wasn't convinced you could accomplish."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #260 on: June 05, 2019, 03:29:45 pm »

It was about this time that Siegfried made his way down the stairs, feeling another small wash of relief on seeing the rest of the group alive and well.
"Hello, everyone. It's good to see everyone up and moving, even after that vile woman did her worst." He moved to the table and pulled out his own chair, careful not to bump anything as he sat down. Seeing that most of the food was untouched, he helped himself to a generous serving of bread, glancing at the two newcomers between mouthfuls and wondering who they were. He hadn't caught much of the conversation, and wasn't paying much attention to it besides.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 05, 2019, 03:46:38 pm »

"Oh hey, it's the knight-general. I see they managed to piece you back together... Siegfried, meet Shaelynn Peritz and Simona Randall."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 05, 2019, 03:52:21 pm »

"Siegfried, is it? Well met." Shaelynn's voice had chilled significantly, even compared to when she'd responded to Brun's concern that Claus might be sending the group to their deaths. Her expression, otherwise, remained unchanged.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #263 on: June 05, 2019, 03:59:01 pm »

Siegfried swallowed his current mouthful of bread.
"Yes, though rumors of my recent advancement are highly exaggerated. Siegfried Jubastachiet." He took another bite, but one could almost hear the gears grinding in his head as his chewing slowed, then stopped, the realization falling on him not unlike how the ceiling previously did. He swallowed again, nearly choking on the bread and coughing, which fortunately(?) occupied him with coughing long enough to prevent him from replying immediately.

GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 05, 2019, 04:05:11 pm »

Shaelynn slowly turned to face Siegfried fully, fury written plainly on her face. "Did you just say Jubastachiet? Siegfried Jubastachiet?" Her words were clear and level, icy and full of venom as she carefully pronounced each syllable. The others, at this point, might have noticed a small leather case that Shaelynn was wearing on the small of her back, large enough to hold a magical tome.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 05, 2019, 04:07:25 pm »

Niels slapped the choking knight on the back, then rubbed his stinging hand. He glanced between Siegfriend and the governor's daughter.
"He is, yeah."
"Man, Siegfried. She's looking at you like you left her at the altar or something."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 05, 2019, 04:16:22 pm »

Shaelynn closed her eyes, inhaled, let out a long breath, and inhaled again. "That's because he did." For a moment that seemed to stretch out into infinity, Shaelynn fought to contain herself. You mustn't lose your temper. You've worked too hard. A lady must keep her composure. Even in the face of such indignity. Such naked, vile disregard for her own worth and pride. To stand so brazenly before her without so much as a hint of remorse for his misdeeds. Her will snapped.

Shaelynn's eyes snapped open, and in a moment her tome was in her left hand, while brilliant golden energy filled her right. She pointed her index finger between Siegfried's eyes. "How dare you stand before me? What makes you think you have the right?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #267 on: June 05, 2019, 04:21:13 pm »

Siegfried glanced at Niels with a look that blended incredulity and terror, but before he could say anything, he already had a blast of magic aimed at his head. He jerked away from her reflexively, which mostly had the effect of sending him clattering to the ground. He attempted to right himself and scramble backward away from the hostile magic even as he tried to defend himself.

"I-I didn't mean- It was part of the mission, I had no choice but to be here!"
GM of Trespassers V2.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 05, 2019, 04:24:01 pm »

Altha sipped at her tea slowly, going at a steady pace until all of a sudden something seemed to switch on inside of her and she chugged down the whole cup. Her eyes opened just slightly imperceptibly wider and she chugged down a third of the second cup that was set down for her before settling back into sipping it like a civilized human being.

She looked around and began taking in her surroundings, having only vaguely been aware of what had been going on prior. And quickly realized that she had just sharpened up into the middle of something she had read enough to recognize at once.

This... was drama

She had only occasionally encountered the young Lady Peritz during her relatively short time under the governer's employ, but what she had seen had not left the best of impressions to her. The way she carried herself, it was reminiscent of some of her more annoying peers from her time as a student (emphasis on the more because they were all annoying).

She had to admit though, she was curious to see how this "knight-general" Second in Command of the Captain would handle this... he had been rather impressive so far...

"Are you and Lady Peritz already acquainted with eachother, sir knight?" she asked, in between sips of finishing up her soup.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:25:59 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 05, 2019, 04:29:15 pm »

"...?" Simona could feel the temperature of the room drop several degrees as the knight introduced himself. Siegfried... Jubastachiet...

Oooooh. Oh. Crap. Simona internally groaned. She'd heard the name... when being told why Shaelynn was throwing things across the house for a week.

"Well then!" Simona suddenly said with a forced cheerfulness, as she got between Siegfried and Shaelynn, "I suspect, Lady Peritz, that he was assigned here; I'm sure he'd not have dared to do so otherwise." There was more formality there than she normally spoke to Shaelynn with. She let Siegfried say his piece, then continued. "I also am sure the captain would not take kindly to blowing up one of his soldiers, especially after they so recently sustained injuries... Maybe waiting a few minutes before challenging him to a duel would be smart?"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 04:31:56 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 58