Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 58

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!  (Read 45493 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 6re: IC Thread!
« Reply #240 on: June 05, 2019, 11:29:27 am »

Altha was still leaning forward from sleepyheadedness, and just slowly pointed a finger upwards and slightly angled towards the stairs
It's FEF, not FEOF

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #241 on: June 05, 2019, 11:34:03 am »

"They're alright, and are eating a meal in the hospital's dining hall. Want to join them?"
Siegfried sighed in relief, letting out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding.
"Yes, please." He stood up and moved towards the exit. "I'm glad to hear everyone got out okay. How did everyone survive that blast?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 05, 2019, 11:36:48 am »

"He went to check on Siegfried, sir."

Brun was more interested in the companions the governor had than the food in front of her. Truth be told, she was sick of being coddled. Yes they had almost died but it brought back too many memories of when she'd injured her arm. They'd paid too close attention to her then too...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 05, 2019, 11:51:49 am »

@Downstairs:

"Ahh, I see." The Governor turned toward the two girls behind him. "Shae, please wait here for me and the Captain, will you dear? Simona, keep an eye on her." He then moved toward the stairs, leaving the green-haired girl and her red-haired protector with the Reich investigators.

//Shaelynn Peritz and Simona Randall are in!

@Upstairs:

"Let's go then." The Captain opened the door and moved through first. "As for the explosion, well, when it occured, the soldiers who rescued say, we were under a very sturdy part of the catacombs' ceiling, and- Governor?" The pink-haired Governor stopped in the middle of the stairs.

"Captain. If I'm not intruding, I would like a word with you."

"Of course." He looked at Siegfried. "Have something to eat, Siegfried, I will join you shortly."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 05, 2019, 12:00:48 pm »

Shaelynn stood in place as her father left to collect the other soldiers, not moving to sit or close the distance between herself and those at the table. "I understand that you all suffered injuries in the line of duty. I am glad to see that you're each recovering well."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #245 on: June 05, 2019, 12:12:00 pm »

Siegfried glanced awkwardly at the Governor for a moment, before defaulting to responding to his commanding officer.

"Yes, sir." He did his best to hurry his way down the stairs without getting in the governor's way - which was a bit of a feat to attempt, considering his size and the fact that his job in combat was generally to take up as much space as possible.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 05, 2019, 12:18:12 pm »

Niels looked up as the governor's daughter spoke.
"Thanks. "
"It seems like we were pretty lucky, more than anything else, so none of us got hurt too bad."
"So you're the governor's daughter, right? I'm Niels Eisenmarke, Drachenreiter."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 05, 2019, 12:24:41 pm »

Shaelynn performed a textbook curtsey. "I'm quite pleased to make your acquaintance. I am Shaelynn Peritz, and yes, the governor general is my father."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 05, 2019, 12:28:49 pm »

"Yes, sir." Simona said as her employer left the room. As he left, she turned to the others and curtsied in greeting, before visibly relaxing. She could be a bit less prim and proper when the boss wasn't in the room. At the same time, she looked the guests over, any weapons in particular; she was both maid and guard after all, and although she sincerely doubted there was any threat, that was no reason to be lax on her precautions.

"Anyone up for tea?" she offered, already moving to get some for anyone who requested it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 05, 2019, 12:31:04 pm »

Brun smiled at Shae, standing up greet her with a bow.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Shaelynn Peritz. My name is Brunhilde Saden, soldier and necromancer of the Reich. It is an honor to be able to serve."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 05, 2019, 12:31:45 pm »

Altha's hand shot up into the air immediately at the offer of tea.

*TIRED ALTHA NOISES*
It's FEF, not FEOF

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 05, 2019, 12:45:23 pm »

"I'll have some tea if you're offering. Maybe serve Altha first, though? I think she's about to plant her face in her soup."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 05, 2019, 12:55:13 pm »

Shaelynn curtseyed once more, this time to Brun. "A pleasure to meet you as well. I think you for your service to the Reich. And nothing for me I think, Simona."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 05, 2019, 01:03:36 pm »

"I can see that. Just a minute." Simona said, taking the tea pot and a tray of cups and pouring for whoever had requested some. Starting with Altha. And then a second for her after she inevitably drained the first.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I think; Simona Randall. Good to meet you all."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 05, 2019, 01:06:04 pm »

"I'll pass on the tea as well, thank you though. I appreciate the offer."

Turning back to Shae, she grinned and gestured to the empty seat beside where she had been sitting.

"Won't you sit down and relax? Have some soup maybe? Though it is just broth though, I'm sure you're used to much better food. Though it's good enough when you're hungry and I of course appreciate the generosity being shown to us here."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 58