Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 94

Author Topic: The Left-Hand Path  (Read 116779 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: The Left-Hand Path
« Reply #255 on: June 11, 2019, 12:38:35 pm »

>:(
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2019, 12:55:43 pm »

Get out from under the bed and ask Bruce what that was about
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 01:20:05 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2019, 01:17:55 pm »

Stay under the bed. We could just live like this. We don't need to eat or anything, why do anything?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 11, 2019, 01:23:10 pm »

Stay under the bed. We could just live like this. We don't need to eat or anything, why do anything?

Because staying under the bed won't help Bruce or Esme.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 11, 2019, 01:24:27 pm »

Yeah but they're not us so why do we care?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2019, 01:42:29 pm »

Come out from bed, become hulk, destroy puny baton peon.

Anyway new goal, let's start planning some supervillain shit, but for good. We can necromancer so its's time to start learning how to build undead armies in a secret lair to overthrow the government that was mean to Bruce and Esme that one time.

Hey wait shit, is there time to change my name vote? I forgot about the all-time best necromancer, Orpheus. We should name ourselves that. At the very least we should talk like that. None of you are ever going to be able to unhear his voice now anyway.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 11, 2019, 02:15:21 pm »

Anyway new goal, let's start planning some supervillain shit, but for good. We can necromancer so its's time to start learning how to build undead armies in a secret lair to overthrow the government that was mean to Bruce and Esme that one time.

Hey wait shit, is there time to change my name vote? I forgot about the all-time best necromancer, Orpheus. We should name ourselves that. At the very least we should talk like that. None of you are ever going to be able to unhear his voice now anyway.
I've never  heard of Orpheus, what show if he from?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 11, 2019, 02:21:45 pm »

I've never  heard of Orpheus, what show if he from?

Venture Bros, you have to be old to know I guess. Click the name its got a photo.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 11, 2019, 03:03:09 pm »

become hulk, destroy puny baton peon.
Come out from bed,

Anyway new goal, let's start planning some supervillain shit, but for good. We can necromancer so its's time to start learning how to build undead armies in a secret lair to overthrow the government that was mean to Bruce and Esme that one time.[/b][/size]

+1
Except the Orpheus part. In classical mythology, Orpheus failed his attempt at necromancy by being impatient. Let us not follow his example.
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 11, 2019, 03:06:59 pm »

Come out from bed,

Anyway new goal, let's start planning some supervillain shit, but for good. We can necromancer so its's time to start learning how to build undead armies in a secret lair to overthrow the government that was mean to Bruce and Esme that one time.[/b][/size]

+1
Except the Orpheus part. In classical mythology, Orpheus failed his attempt at necromancy by being impatient. Let us not follow his example.
Agreed. Patience will be important

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 12, 2019, 06:47:04 am »

Come out from bed,

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #266 on: June 12, 2019, 08:25:26 am »

Preemptively get naked to be ready for another raid

Also remember to greet the formerly sleeping person who hasn't met us. No reason not to be polite.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 12, 2019, 08:33:30 am »

Also remember to greet the formerly sleeping person who hasn't met us. No reason not to be polite.
+1

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2019, 01:43:32 pm »

Come out from bed,

+1
+1
Preemptively get naked to be ready for another raid

Get out from under the bed and ask Bruce what that was about
You get your body moving again - it takes a moment for it to come out of complete immobility- and crawl out. The woman, who you think might honestly be more reasonably called a girl now that you really get a good look at her, stares at you wide eyed as you do. Ah, right, she didn't know you were there.  You wave a bit awkwardly and introduce yourself as Orpheus, which causes both Bruce and Esme to give you a rather odd look.

"Did some soul searching down there, discovered your true name?" Esme asks, smiling just a bit. You tell her it just feels right and she shrugs."Whatever floats your boat."

"I'm Mary." The girl says, though she's eyeing you with evident disbelief.

You immediately turn to Bruce and ask what that was all about. His frown deepens and you notice that he has his arm around Mary. He draws her a little closer before he starts speaking.

"Back when the coup first happened there were some protestors who thought the military was taking too long to create a new government. Some started doing sabotage or violence when their demands weren't met. Eventually the government labeled them terrorists and started rounding them up. Some probably deserved it, others were just kids with signs. A lot disappeared forever, others were executed publicly. Some got away and went into hiding. Government doesn't make much effort to track them down as long as they don't do anything but they can use it as leverage on them, or their families, if they want.

That's why I do this government work- well, one of the reasons anyway." He sighs, drinking something from a glass on the side table next to him before holding the cold glass to the wound on his head. "They got me and I can't shake'em. Thats all there is to it."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2019, 01:59:01 pm »

"What if I helped against the government? I could reanimate some things that can help us."

Practice reanimation on a few random objects in the room
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 94