Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35

Author Topic: Sand & Souls - Let There Be Turns  (Read 60318 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sand & Souls - Let There Be Light
« Reply #450 on: April 29, 2019, 10:23:40 pm »

I want to make things clear for this Sun: I am a god, and it's creator. Therefore, I should be the one illuminating it, not the other way around. Was it not created by my own power? The radiance the Sun has is my very own, for I am it's father. Does it really think that because it's above in the skies, it can treat me as if I was its equal?

Tell the Sun to stop being so hasty and forceful, and calm it down. I granted it form and thought. Is that not enough? Once the Sun has been calmed down, ask it to clarify what does it mean by "linking".
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 29, 2019, 10:28:22 pm »

"NO.
I MADE."

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 29, 2019, 10:52:37 pm »

"NO.
I MADE."
"Would you agree to saying that "We" made it?"
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 29, 2019, 10:55:45 pm »

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm k."

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2019, 01:39:27 am »

take ooze from the wall and solidify/crystalize it around the deer demons
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2019, 07:45:25 am »

"Damn it, I liked those shoes."
Jump out a window into the moat, then get everyone into the bus provide cover fire with that glass gun I made if needed, then drive out of there.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2019, 09:23:34 am »

Pop up to that arachnal conference and tell the cute spiderlings that giant superweapons are bad and lame and they had better not pervert the glorious sun's energies in this way or I'll beatchu up.
Then leave a pretty flower and scram.

A delicate little white flower. When given water and sunlight it sings a gentle song that puts one's mind at ease and can help heal sickness or injury.

We dont even want to  mess with  your own sun, we hav artificial stars of our own for this purpose. 

Parun, this world respects only strength, and there are already disgusting creatures willing to put end to our species existance or to enslave us in chains of false worship, unless we will have strong enough mean of protecting ourself we will just be extinguished.
Have final vote and end the council meeting.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 30, 2019, 09:34:50 am »

Pop up to that arachnal conference and tell the cute spiderlings that giant superweapons are bad and lame and they had better not pervert the glorious sun's energies in this way or I'll beatchu up.
Then leave a pretty flower and scram.

A delicate little white flower. When given water and sunlight it sings a gentle song that puts one's mind at ease and can help heal sickness or injury.

We dont even want to  mess with  your own sun, we hav artificial stars of our own for this purpose. 

Parun, this world respects only strength, and there are already disgusting creatures willing to put end to our species existance or to enslave us in chains of false worship, unless we will have strong enough mean of protecting ourself we will just be extinguished.
Have final vote and end the council meeting.

"That might  be preemptive, Amon.  You still haven't heard from all the Primelings yet, much less all spiderlings."

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2019, 10:29:42 am »

All delegates expressed their opinion, and it seems, that you dont understand the workings of the council, each major faction is represented by one delegate, I am somewhat saddened by your desire to sabotage our defensive efforts, when our whole survival is threatened. 

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 30, 2019, 11:08:14 am »

" I desire no such thing, Amon. Though, if we are to talk about major factions,  you seem to have neglected a few.  The  brethren you left behind, for instance."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2019, 12:02:05 pm »

Hynsyr now understanding the fragility of his Identity reaches once again into his Soul. He attempts to imprint his current Identity into his Soul so that even once his current Self is dead his future incarnations will inherit the memories and will of his present Self. He shall impart the order of the Cycle into his very Soul for death is not the breaking of the Self but a continuation. The past Self becomes the present Self and the present Self becomes the future Self in an unbroken cycle of Being. Through this Hynsyr will reach Eternity. His consciousness and memories passing on forever in never ending incarnations. For Hynsyr is the Soul and the Soul is Hynsyr and the Soul is both his Past and Future incarnations so therefore Hynsyr is also his Past and Future Selves as well. Time becoming meaningless in the Infinite Being of Nothing and Reality and Soul.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 12:04:05 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2019, 08:38:20 pm »

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 08:43:10 pm by Whisperling »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2019, 08:46:20 pm »

"Big spider wishes to kill gods. Usurpation. Doesn't even try to hide. Big spider thinks it strong."

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2019, 09:00:04 pm »

"Big spider wishes to kill gods. Usurpation. Doesn't even try to hide. Big spider thinks it strong."

"Calm down, Worm.  I doubt he'll want to go after a gardener."

East is to continue teaching the Groundlings to the best of their ability, letting them eventually begin to make their own achievements.
Have these new SteelSpinners construct a set of automatons purpose-built  for harvesting the Omni-grain fields.

MrThrowaway

• Bay Watcher
  • The Trashman
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2019, 11:17:25 pm »

Ira opens her maw as large as she can and fires a large beam of nothingness at the sand remnants.
el basurero
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35