Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: The Occult War ( WW2, with alternative twist.) Boot Camp  (Read 11840 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: The Occult War ( WW2, with alternative twist.) Boot Camp
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2019, 05:05:48 pm »

I'm up for sparring as well. I'm fine with whoever, really.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2019, 05:47:50 pm »

That’s 4.

So you guys pick your fight club stuff and then narrate/roll.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2019, 06:20:31 pm »

Er... whoops. I have an annoying habit of not checking Bay12 very often. Well, at least with four of us now that's a power of two.

Do the hand-to-hand combat.

(edit: Wait, I missed page 4. Now there's five of us.
Well... I don't really care who Theodore goes against.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 06:26:50 pm by The_Two_Eternities »
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MrThrowaway

• Bay Watcher
  • The Trashman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2019, 08:01:27 pm »

Pair me up with whoever (as long as they aren't the werewolf)
el basurero

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2019, 09:44:23 pm »

To get plot going: Next post will be the spars. Four of you on 2 and 2 ca each other. One of you gets to fight O Hare.

Notice: If you got multiple characters and they not in use, they too level up with active, just stuck with 1 point pre gain.
If you do not act at all, same deal should you decide to act latter.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2019, 02:26:50 am »

I'll fight Theodore.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2019, 04:09:46 am »

I'll fight anyone.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2019, 09:12:12 am »

Spar match rolls. First one ( of three)

Harold vs Father O Hare:

: Cue in the boxing ring, O Hare took his priest uniform off. In white tank top, glasses off and kept pants.:

“ Aye laddy, ya think, a mere priest will be a joke?! Think again!”

As Harold readied himself. O Hare crosses the distance fast:

Harold: 6 O Hare: 8

Harold blocked the punch, the sheer force left him open. His arms up and shaky as O Hare goes for a tackle.:

Harold: 8 O Hare: 2. 

Despite this, Harold managed to clap his hands together for a hammer blow, to the head. Knocked him out of attack and back a few inches.

“ That is the spirit!!”

Cue the last of the routine. O Hare and Harold attempting to punch each other but no clear hit, fists seemingly interrupting each other

Harold: 6. O Hare:6

After the display of guts. One final hit, from both. They connect each other’s jaws and flung down. Back to back. O Hare laughs. Levin was clapping.

O Hare: Hey Harold, would ya like a drink? I think we could use one now.”

Fight scene done.

Harold got: Body Of Iron: When getting hurt by melee or small arms fire, may shrug off some pain. With a die roll of 3. That number, damage comes off. ( Hope you guys are noting ya perks and stuff aside when leveling up and getting new stuff.)

I got you guys in this order.

Ethan ( no were wolf.) vs Teddy (normal
Speed.)

Bob “ The Pro” vs Sannu “ Talker of the Dead” ( Without  ghost marine help.)

Next time will do both. In one post. Class now.

Another note: Thinking of just putting all my main adventure rpgs here for now on.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2019, 01:05:05 pm »

Another note: Thinking of just putting all my main adventure rpgs here for now on.

What do you mean? I think it would be confusing if you put multiple games in the same thread.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2019, 01:12:18 pm »

Not thread. Forum, the roll to dodge forum and not main rpg one. Sorry for confusion. Class starting soon, latter today the two other spar matches.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2019, 09:31:53 pm »

The rest.

Sannu the Ghost Talker ( no ghost help)
Vs “ The Professional Bob.”

1: 2, 7.  : From the brutal start Bob manages to draw blood with a strike as Sannu was not ready. Hell he even went down, as Bob attempts leg grappling.

2: 4,4.  Yet as he attempts leg lock, Sannu pushes him off with his legs, felt sore but rose up.

3: 5, 1. Sannu took to heart what happened, deflects next punch and kicks in the knee supporting Bob. As he falls over. After Bob got up the staff talk over to not take it seriously. Medic treats Sannus. Ode.

Skill: Bob got brawl up

Sannu earned True Grit: After taking damage, can regain some lost hp back if strike right back. ( the reasoning that getting positive vibes with relief for vengeance.) Not as Uber as second wind but yeah.

Ethan vs Teddy

1: 6 6.    : The two respectable nations. England and France had a rivalry. It shows as these two faced off. Due to no power it was interesting. As they attempt grappling each other. To no avail, one could not get over on other. Notosses, flips or holds.

2: 6, 5.    After the grappling. Ethan managed to trip Teddy, but missed a ground strike via kicks, Being French met he k we how to kick, Hell their home brewed martial art was boxing, but all kicks.

3: 4, 6 Yet as Teddy got up , he counters the next kick by punching it. The impact was painful to them both. But shoo Ethan back. They were done, no one dominated. Held up reasonable.

^ Both went up in brawl skill. 1/5. ( can skill up based on what ya wanna do.)

Note over all: Intelligence stat grants “points” at level up for more skill or even buy perks. So sorta fallout style squad thing, just paranormal WW2.

Hope you guys like. Love this setting.

RP mode

: After Sannu got his nose fixed, Charlie the ghost Mari e went.: “ Way to go. Took it like a champ and returned it. Gotta say, we need to discuss what we can and not do. Though still, willing to be advisor, friend and ally. Card game?” : Pulls our a spectral cars pack.:

Levin: * He approaches Harold.* “ Hmm. I have a theory that you have powers. Just no trigger. I have a device that reads this activity Issue is unlocking it in people and boosting it.”

O Hare: Leave him alone, no need for your magic science bull.

Brian: Well just getting in co fact with the five others. Looks like hot spots are forming. Danny dealt with one by himself.

O Hare: Be is a Monester himself.

Levin: But he is not a man made Frankenstein, God made him that good at killing.

O Hare: Just cannot wait to hear from my two brothers. One is bare knuckle champ of Ireland.

Brian did not add to talk. He rather just observe the group. He steps in.

“ We will be heading out soon. There are threats, being reported. I feel your last test, should be facing a super natural yourself. I am up for the task, if you wish.”

Levin: Nadness! You are mad! You acting, it would be worse than Danny.

O Hare: Seriously, will do a lot in cost of damages.

Brian: But, we need a strong, competent team.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2019, 10:41:28 am »

"I'd like to see the device."
Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2019, 12:21:31 pm »

"I think that we'll have to have a first fight eventually. What we can change is what supporting forces are available and how much we know about our opponent."
(That was directed at the other players just as much as it was directed at Levin and O'Hare.)

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2019, 01:20:13 pm »

: Levin takes out a wooden handle, st end tied by some red string and a stone. It bums and makes a blinking red light.: “ The Thaoumeter. It is there, just in small amounts. There is a ritual to awaken power. Though does not select what it is.”

Brian: Agreed with my fellow English gentleman. We got to know enemy. And the main things you will fight, will not fight fair. The only thing is, who to fight?

Because I, am the strongest of our Order. Levin, seems to bend Reality with his theories of reality. O Hare, is strong. And has a few tricks. Those two are human. I, I  not.

O Hare: Aside non human you also tap into magic, making ya a bigger threat.

Levin: And there are five missing in action. Danny in a mission, the others getting the call. Oh, and one of them is a Were as well. Just not Wolf.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2019, 09:24:01 am »

"What happens during this ritual."
Spoiler: Character sheet (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10